Jeff M.
Los Angeles, CA
09/10/2018
VJ's Service
From the owner on, all the individuals who have cared for my cars have been effective and knowledgable in keeping our vehicles in perfect condition. Our sixteen year old sedan stills runs as it did the day we purchased, my convertible always was dependable and the care for my truck was excellent. Prices are fair and everything was returned as expected. Car care does not get any better anywhere and we have tried both dealer and private shops. Wish VJ's was open in more places actually.

BO
Brenda O.
Monrovia, CA
09/28/2011
Awesome!!!!!
Awesome service, professional and very friendly. I have never dealt with such a professional and efficient mechanic in all the years I have owned a car.

Sean S.
Arcadia, CA
09/25/2011
Sean Schlueter 2004 BMW 545i
Great service, fast, informative, and honest. A bit high priced for a non-BMW dealer service, but still a bit lower.

HP

Sally P.
Temple City, CA
08/30/2011
V-Dub New Beetle
VJ goes the extra mile to assure your automobile is serviced correctly. I trust his shop with my 2 vehicles, knowing my cars are in capable hands.

KD
Karen D.
Arcadia, CA
08/28/2011
satisfaction survey
excellent customer service. very courteous and professional

KL
Kay L.
Pasadena, CA
08/27/2011
taking care of my cars
I can always count on VJ, Brian and their team to solve my auto challenges!