TO
Tony O.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the service was really good and the people were nice. He said the service was expensive.

RK
Ray K.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the business provides him with excellent service.

SF
Sandra F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said the customer service was amazing. When she was first in there speaking with Damian the phone rang and he went and got another employee to answer it and kept serving her. The customer service is great.

Marcine B.
Pontiac Vibe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Marcine said that they brought her home and picked her up when the vehicle was done. They are knowledgeable.

AP
anthony p.
10/28/2018
Good service at a reasonable price.
Nice employees who know their job.

Joann R.
Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Joann said the employees do what they say and they're quick about doing it.

Joanne P.
Lakebay, WA
10/22/2018
Worst
Don't ever take your car there. I trusted these people they told me my my coolant went out they fixed it said I need master clinder but transmission crack leaking fluid, quote 3420 told me if they repaired transmission they will put master clinder in for free charge 3000. 2 1/2 weeks later they put the transmission in and it was still crack so I had to wait longer then they told me it was the master clinder it needed a break kit I had the breaks done in Texas and spent a whole lot of money I told them I would have them call then the thumping was my toll bar. I had no complaints I pick my car up they told me I needed wheel bearing they just took all my money I had to get a loan for the transmission so I told them I would have to wait now it cost me still over 3400 I was happy now I drive it for a while and I hear a loud clank under my car and a day later I drive back to my other sons house the thumping starts in my car red fluid in both driveways I bring my car back and what they tell me it's my brakes thei purple I did not ask them to check my brakes out I brought my car in to check my transmission If there was something wrong with those brakes the people in Texas would have paid they were under warranty buts waltswouldn't even give me the paperwork on the brakes or for that matter for checking the transmission he got mad because I hung up on him after he tried to tell me it was the brakes again and because of that he took my warranty away from me on every thing he did on my car so me thinks there is something wrong and this place took me for a ride

MIKE D.
HUMMER H3
10/18/2018
ROUTINE SERVICE W/O ANY DRAMA
Simple lube and oil service kept simple with no BS. Done right, done on time, I love Walt's!

Josh G.
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business provides awesome service.

Joanne P.
Lakebay, WA
Saturn SL
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joanne said everything this business has done on her vehicle has been over and beyond. She will go back in the future. The employees were helpful, did everything they were supposed to, and explained everything to her. The only thing she didn't like was that the staff sent her transmission to a transmission place, which did not do a good job. The seal on the transmission was not done properly, so she had to bring it back. This took an additional 3 days. Being without her vehicle so long caused her to miss work, which caused her to almost lose her job. She would recommend this business, as long as they don't use the same transmission place again.

Tim B.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he was a little bit unsure about all the work the business did as the cost was more expensive than he had anticipated.

Rick M.
Mazda B2000
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the employees treated him really good and they did a good job. He was in and out quickly and the price was good.

MO
Marcus O.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said they were fast, courteous and they went above and beyond.

SR
Scott R.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job. They were honest and prompt, his air conditioning works better today then it ever did.

RK
robert k.
Dodge Durango
09/28/2018
5-Stars! - Total Awesome!
The staff and technicians are all honest, courteous, exceptionally skilled and a true credit to their chosen profession! We experience nothing less than 100% complete satisfaction for a variety of work that has been completed on both of our automobiles! Each and every visit to Walt's Autpmotive Care always ends with complete satisfaction for a job well done at a fair and honest and competitive price!

KW
Kelly W.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said he has used them for 6-8 years.

JZ
jerome z.
09/20/2018
Work well done.
I have e been a customer for a number of years here. The service has always been great.
Nothing fancy, just a shop that cares.

DOUG/KATHY M.
09/18/2018
We wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere but Walt's. Great work at a great price, done in a timely manner.

CL
Claret L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Claret said this business fixed her vehicle nicely. They told her a lot of things it needed and they followed up. They told her they already ordered the parts she will need. They helped her with renting a vehicle, which she really appreciates. They did an excellent job.

TD
Tracy D.
Monroe, WA
GMC Pickup
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said the estimate was higher than he would have liked. He had three other estimates that were lower, however, due to his being stuck he had to go with the business for service.