Latest Review about 7 years ago

KR
KRISTIE AND JASON R.
Lyndon, KS
10/31/2011
Will use this business for regular upkeep
Kept us informed with findings on vehicle, car drives much better!

NX
NICK & TERRY X.
Topeka, KS
10/25/2011
Always a joy to visit Walts
The folks at Walts are always nice and very honest. I feel like I get what's best for my car along with good advice on service I do and don't need. If you're looking for a great experience, head on over and say hi to Walt.

CN
CLAUDIA N.
Silver Lake, KS
09/15/2011
Yesterday was my first, but not my last, experience with this compassionate, professional, & knowledgeable auto service organization. My car wouldn't start after having lunch. I called Walt's Auto for help because they were close to the restaurant. In less than 10 minutes. Walt arrived and determined I needed a new battery. He replaced the battery, determined the alternator was okay and got me on my way in less than 30 minutes!