KW
Karen W.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/19/2019
The service is amazing
the service and staff are top notch.
Their standards are high and are met

PW
Paul W.
Buick Lucerne
06/19/2019
Quick response by Wayzata BP
My car developed a power steering issue over the weekend such that I couldn’t drive it any distance. Wayzata BP took me in first thing Monday morning, fixed the problem straight away, returning my car within a few hours. Thanks!

AW
Ann W.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Ann said this business helped her with everything she needed. They pointed out things she was unaware of and needed to know. They handled everything extremely well. She was very pleased with how well they handled everything.

CHRIS C.
06/18/2019
Accommodating but not thorough
Mechanic really accommodating me by doing oil change when busy. However, he said he would give me an analysis of what I need to fix on my car. He did not provide one. In addition, he didn't put a sticker to let me know when I need my next oil change.

ANDRE B.
Acura TL
06/16/2019
Service with explanation
Small enough shop to offer personalized service.

DAVID W.
Volvo C70
06/16/2019
Super service
They’re always quick to help when I have a car problem. Great job

Thomas M.
Long Lake, MN
06/13/2019
Efficient, friendly, competent service
Realistic assessment of potential repairs and no pressure sales approach. Thanks!

LT
LISA T.
Excelsior, MN
06/12/2019
Honest, efficient service, great people!
I can always trust the people at BP for my service needs on my RAV4. They are honest about what needs to be done and what I should get fixed in the future. They are nice about dropping me off at work and picking me up when my car is ready. Thank you Rick & team.

MONA H.
06/09/2019
Paid $2500.00 for repairs and my Ford Escape had more problems than before I dropped it off...undriveable!!!
I will write a review after BP resolves the problem.

NB
NANCY B.
Land Rover LR4
06/09/2019
Tire repair
Flexibility and easy to schedule appt.; work is done professionally and to a high standard! Friendly service technicians and management....and fair prices!! It’s a jewel to have here in Wayzata!

BC
BILL C.
Saturn VUE
06/08/2019
needed car done fast and done righ
needed the car by noon - dropped off at 8 and even with a brake job i did not plan on having done, it was ready and on time.

Joe F.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
06/07/2019
Everyone at BP is helpful and nice to work with.
I don't want anyone else to know that BP has the best mechanic in town!. Kendall can do anything and he does it right and quickly.

Rachel B.
06/07/2019
They saved my safety sense.
I came in with an issue of unknown sounds before a car trip, and Rick took care of me right away. I am so grateful for the help I can always count on, from this BP station.

JV M.
Lincoln Navigator
06/05/2019
The people, expertise, prices
Whether it’s a planned visit or an emergency situation the guys at BP really are the best. Ive been bringing my cars to them, both domestic and foreign, for 15+ years and I’ve never been let down.

HR
Henry R.
Mound, MN
05/24/2019
Best of the best
Great service at a fair price
Friendly service

Rod M.
Carver, MN
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/21/2019
Quick, Honest and Fast
This is quickly becoming my shop of choice for regular maintenance and my increasingly uncommon fixes as my car mileage creeps up. The guys are very thorough and honest and give me clear options every time I present them with a new issue on my car. All around excellent service.

WS
Will S.
Rockford, MN
GMC Savana Camper Special
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Will said the staff were nice and good to him. They did their best to find a side view mirror that fit his vehicle. They changed his oil and fixed his mirror for a reasonable cost.

SJ
Scott J.
Rogers, MN
Jeep Liberty
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Scott said Rick was very transparent with him, the service was done in a timely manner and the pricing is fair.

Dodge Caravan
05/13/2019
Very helpful
The service is good they take time to check for other things, which need to be fixed.

LL
LISA L.
05/12/2019
Effective
Great service and unbeatable timing!
Clean and responsive