GG
Gary G.
01/11/2019
Great service, best value and best price!

Mike H.
Lexus ES 300h
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business provides friendly service, great response times and does timely work.

PL
PETER L.
Long Lake, MN
Cadillac Escalade
12/30/2018
Quick Service
Great Service a tad pricy for the service performed but the speed and service made it worth it.

LR
Lisa R.
Long Lake, MN
12/23/2018
Always have a great experience here.

RUTH C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
12/19/2018
They were very accommodating and got the work done fast.
They were very accommodating and got the work done fast. Communication through text was also appreciated.

Michael S.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they have always helped his family with their vehicles and they are always super nice.

LO

SA
Simeon A.
12/09/2018
Everything
Kendall is the best, service is awesome. Staff are friendly.

Mary M.
Minnesota
Subaru Legacy
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the business was able to get her in right away because they had a cancellation. Both her front and back headlights were burned out, and the staff was able to fix that all in less than an hour. She was very thankful for that. The guys at this business were exceptional, and very nice and knowledgeable.

MIKE B.
Saint Bonifacius, MN
Saturn SL
12/07/2018
Prompt service
These guys are awesome, my starter went out, as soon as I got the car over to their shop they rolled it right in and got to work, that's the kind of service I didnt expect and I am very thankful for those guys

Jennifer B.
Loretto, MN
Buick Enclave
12/06/2018
Great service and team
Rick and Mitch, and the whole team, have gone out of their way to help me! They always answer my questions so that I am sure to understand and Mitch personally came to my office to fill up my tire when I found it flat and trying to get home. My mother in law and father have all benefited from their service and kindness! Thank you for making my days easier and my car safe!

Melissa D.

Car service
Great service... ALWAYS!

Friendly staff.

Good communication.

Whenever I call Rick and company try their best to get me in as soon as possible.

Thanks

DN
Dick N.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/29/2018
Excellent service from everyone.
Rick- response to your inquiry about repair issue always prompt- gets me in ASAP.
Kendall- really appreciate quality of his work
Other guys always pleasant and courteous.

BF
Bart F.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Smart and caring team.
Super service. These guys know what they are doing. We were told the car would be done Monday afternoon but we got a text Sunday evening saying it was done. That’s fabulous service. Thanks all.

KW
Karl W.
Mound, MN
11/21/2018
Competency and personal detailed attention for our cars here!
E em though we live 15 .jiles away, we are so appreciative of the Quality and personal attention we can count on here for maintaining our cars. Rick goes out of his way to fit us in and Kendall is a superior automotive technician who works with us to keep our cars reliable. I travel a great deal and so I depend on this group to keep my wife safe and we trust this team to keep our der cars running like new.

Land Rover LR4
11/21/2018
Quick service appointment with quick resolution
I had a flat tire the week of Thanksgiving with kids coming come from college depending on cars. I absolutely had to get it resolved quickly. I called at 7am Monday morning and Rick who was very kind and empathetic on the phone said he was fully booked but could work us in! He had the tire repaired by 8am! I couldn’t believe it! Fabulous service and we are very grateful!!

David W.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/19/2018
Terrific service
The team at Wayzata BP is great! They are friendly, helpful and honest.

Jennie H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/15/2018
oil change
Got the oil change done when they said they would. Very friendly and answered all my questions.

Scott C.
Minnetonka, MN
Audi S4
11/14/2018
Work always done right.
Trustworthy. Work is always done right the first time.