PB
Minnetonka, MN
Saturn Ion
12/10/2019
oil change
Work done in timely fashion!

LC
LISA C.
12/10/2019
10/10
Rick (and crew) are super friendly! Dropped my car off in the morning (after a snowy busy weekend) and they had my car back in shape by the afternoon. Great people!

John C.
12/08/2019
Fast service
Fast service excellent work

Dave D.
12/07/2019
They are friendly and know my name!
When I bring cars here I know the work will be done properly the first time!

HC
Holly C.
Lexus GX
12/06/2019
Honest employees and sound advice
Thank you for your honest feedback on the current condition of my tires.

SUZANNE S.
12/05/2019
Great service.
Mitch is great when it comes to customer service. Kendall is it extremely knowledgeable and dependable mechanic. The two of them make a great team. Kendall is extremely honest and will only fix what needs to be fixed. Kendall has always been able to fix our vehicles on the first try. We've never had to come back for the same reason twice.

Lindsey S.
Mazda CX-5
12/05/2019
Always there when we need them
Their late hours have saved us a few times when we’ve had car troubles after work. Fast to get our car fixed, friendly and trustworthy.

Kelsey M.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Kelsey said her family uses the business.

SK
Susan K.
11/27/2019
So helpful and fast!
They are fast and reliable.

Acura RSX
11/26/2019
Good work as always
Solid mechanic.

NR
Nancy R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said they were very helpful.

Joe G.
11/21/2019
Convenient
I’m always happy with the service at b p. They are fast and efficient.

CT

GM
Gary M.
Jeep Cherokee
11/20/2019
This station is great, the service people are great.
These guys help you get just what you need, honestly and on your time if possible. I am so glad they are in our neighborhood.

Calvin B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said the business is awesome. They were able to tell him what had gone wrong with his vehicle right away. They are good at their job and completed his vehicle quickly. Everyone there is very friendly and always smiling.

MARIE W.
11/19/2019
Wonderful service!
They let me come in without any notice and fixed my tire in 45 min!

BL
Bri L.
11/17/2019
The people
I have always been treated fairly and honestly. As a female this is important!

CG
Carol G.
Lexus ES 330
11/15/2019
Service is fast and friendly
Mitch took care of my flat tire situation very quickly. I went in on a Monday night and he had me come in the next day to fix the rim and tire. Got a call/text pretty quickly from Rick to say it is ready and at a nominal price. Mitch calls me "dear" every time I have had to go in for service. I feel very comfortable here because there is no pressure to add extra services and they work to get me in for service right away. Mitch and Rick are great guys to work with!

JV M.
11/15/2019
Wonderful people and professional service
Rick, Mitch and their team of mechanics are all amazing. I have a large family with 5 cars and we’ve been bring our cars to them for routine and emergency service for 15 years. They never have disappointed and the majority of the time exceed all my expectations! Thanks guys

RK