RF
Robert F.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were really nice and he appreciated their honesty. He had a complex fix with his vehicle and the employees could have charged him an enormous amount, but they referred him to another business.

ROGER M.
GMC Acadia
02/14/2019
Honest Service
A prior shop had told me that I needed to replace my rack and pinion steering due to a leak in a gasket and they quoted 1,950. I took my vehicle to West Omaha Auto because they gave me a telephone quote that was a little cheaper. I was pleasantly surprised when they called and said the leak was due to a hose and the cost was less than $300!

ANN_ROB B.
02/12/2019
Van trouble
I think this new heavy duty battery is just what was needed!

David R.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
David said it's easy service and easy to hang out at. They have a nice staff and friendly lobby.

CP
Callum P.
Jeep Cherokee
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Callum said it was a great experience. He has no complaints and will return again.

AR
ALAN_MAGGIE R.
Pacific Junction, IA
02/07/2019
Great value and service
I brought my truck in for an oil change and they not only changed the oil in a timely manner but cleaned out my mud encrusted rims that had gotten my tires out of balance. With that great service I will keep coming back.

EP
Evan P.
Above and Beyond
They give quality service for a reasonable price. On top of that they provide transportation which is vital to me.

Great again
As always great service and Friendly staff

West Plains, MO
Love this place!
I will always take my car here. The people are so honest and always tell me the price first before doing something. Respectful and they do the job well!

Mark M.
Jeep Compass
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they do a very good job.

JUDY W.
01/27/2019
Great, dependable service
Always great, dependable and honest service. Friendly personnel and clean shop

DK
DOUG K.
Nissan Maxima
01/25/2019
Honest & Excellent Service!
Finally, a mechanic that is honest and believes in customer service. I have been using West Omaha Auto for several years now and they are absolutely awesome. Anthony is simply a top notch family business man. My sister-in-law's car was acting up "her mechanic" in downtown Omaha said she needed a complete motor overhaul and it would cost $3,000. She called me freaking out....I told her I would call "my guy" and Anthony and team fixed the car for under $200. I have taken my 3 cars there, my daughters car, my sisters car, my sister-in-laws car and the list goes on....why? Because Anthony and team are an.....honest.....family.......business that believes in a superior customer service experience. I simply won't take my cars anywhere else. Thank you West Omaha Auto!!!

WA
Wisdom A.
Bellevue, NE
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Wisdom said the business, overall, is the best.

Steven H.
Papillion, NE
Volkswagen Passat
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service was good, the staff was quick, and helpful in checking their work.

Saturn SW
01/17/2019
Great Detective service
We had a short somewhere that was running down the battery, Anthony's crew tracked it down and solved the problem in just a few hours.
Always friendly, always clean, always good.

BECKY S.
Bellevue, NE
Dodge Caliber
01/07/2019
Never fails me!
As always, Anthony, Dave and their crew have taken care of me yet again. Not only for my routine maintenance needs but in those dire emergencies when our 22 year old "Hoopty Car" dies in route to somewhere. Quick efficient service always. Need a loner?, not a problem. Need a ride to work while they work on your car, not a problem. I have great visits with Dave when he takes me to work. They provide not just mechanical services but 5 star treatment! They are worth every penny i pay! It brings me peace to know my cars are in the best possible running condition. Upfront, honest, hard working people that car about the folks they take care of! HANDS DOWN THE BEST IN TOWN!~ Thank you all for being there WHEN EVER I NEED YOU!

DOUG D.
Mazda Tribute
01/05/2019
Honest and Fair in service cost
Loved the Chocolates nice sweet touch! I always feel you give us the best and knowledgeable service !

CR
CHRIS R.
01/04/2019
Maintainence
They performed my car maintenance as promised, on time, and affordable. They didn't perform unnecessary work or attempt to force unneeded repairs/maintenance, only keeping me updated on things to repair/check in the future, which I appreciate.

JERRY H.
12/15/2018
Up front honest
The work done is always spot on. They use quality parts as i had brakes rotors done somewhere else and lasted only a year then had West Omaha Auto do rotors and brakes and now years later still good. They fixed my sons car for less than a well known repair franchise would-it didnt need all what they were saying

Saturn SW
12/12/2018
Awesome, Again
The whole staff at West Omaha Auto makes me feel like they really want my business and to help me keep my cars running smoothly. They are fanatics about helping me save money on my service, and clean and careful in everything they do with my cars. They really care about my safety,