Raymond S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/22/2019
My review of work done at West Omaha Auto Service
I bought a used 2013 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sport with 89k miles. Not knowing the service history, I wanted a reputable, well trained mechanic to look things over and perform some routine maintenance, such as an engine oil change.

I am an FCC licensed airframe and powerplant aircraft mechanic. Graduated from Spartan School of Aeronautics way back in ‘83. Mechanical training is important to me. True one may not ever ‘fly’ their car these days however, today's cars are as equally mechanically complex as aircraft.

West Omaha Auto Service is a Certified ASE Blue Seal service shop. This means they have met the requirements to earn this seal. Their mechanics have also met the requirements to earn the title of ASE Certified Auto Mechanic.

The service performed on my E350 was done correctly and with high quality parts. I trust West Omaha Auto Service with my Mercedes-Benz much like a pilot would trust their aircraft mechanic.

I highly recommend to anyone looking for service on their Euro model auto to give Tom a call and schedule an appointment.

KIM M.
Mercury Milan
07/17/2019
Customer CARE!
We felt valued as people and Not just sales ticket to them. Plus Great Value & Coupons too. Highly Recommend!!

Kris M.
Ashland, NE
Dodge Avenger
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Kris said that Anthony is wonderful, he went above and beyond all expectations. The staff texted her an invoice and it broke everything down which was very easy to be understand. They were super understanding, and asked if she was ok so it was a very personal experience. Even though she decided not to have any work done, they still took care of her so it was a very positive experience.

BK
Brian K.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has always had good experiences at this business. He stated the staff is very friendly and accommodating, and they get the service done on time. He appreciates the work they do.

FF
Floyd F.
La Vista, NE
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Floyd said the employees were very professional, updated him with texts and did a phenomenal job. He stated he felt they were honest and open.

BRIAN M.
07/04/2019
Personalized customer service from friendly staff.
It is nice to have a mechanic you can trust.

JACK D.
06/27/2019
Always great service
You always get get the the best from Dave and his crew.

GC
GARY C.
06/22/2019
Thank you for the great service on both my cars! Your help in getting things done quickly made a big difference to us. Thanks!!

Dodge Journey
06/22/2019
Always a pleasant experience
I have had 1 major repair done on my car and I was extremely impressed with the level of communication and quality of work. I will now take my car there regularly for oil changes and trust west omaha auto service with future work needed.

KH
Kendra H.
Nissan Maxima
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Kendra said the place was very nice, knowledgeable and helpful.

KC
Katie C.
Saab 9-7X
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Katie said she was told she needed services that were unnecessary and they were overpriced.

PD
PETE D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/14/2019
Numerous cars
Wonderful service for many years. Able to get vehicles in and repaired in a timely manner.

JUDY W.
06/11/2019
Excellent customer service
Always have confidence taking my Jeep to be serviced. Customer service is the best. Along with mechanics

ER
Eula R.
Lincoln Town Car
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Eula said this business knew what they were doing. They were courteous.

KR
KATHLEEN R.
06/09/2019
Great service everytime and going above and beyond!
We have multiple cars and a few are over 10 years old, so because of that it always seems like one of them needs some sort of service. The attitude and helpfulness and honesty of every person at West Omaha Auto Service makes it all so much easier. Plus, their costs truly help our family maintain our cars. One of the very best things is their honesty on what actually needs to be fixed on our cars and whether it would be worth it or not to fix. Also, in the over 10 years we have been taking our cars there, we have never, not once, had any issue with any service repair they have done! I truly cannot say enough good things about this company and their family and staff - we love them!

MF
MICHELE F.
Dodge Durango
06/04/2019
Outstanding service
Technicians listen and provide excellent services. Rates are reasonable.

DAN_RHEA M.

CR
CHRIS R.
05/25/2019
Replace rear brake pads/rotors
I pretty much get my car in right away and the work done same day. Great work and great price with excellent customer service. I appreciate that they maintain a repair/maintenance history of my cars and send reminders of work to be done.

BECKY S.
Bellevue, NE
Dodge Caliber
05/17/2019
Regular Oil Change and Once over check
Well, our 2009 Dodge Caliber with over 200,000 miles is getting ready for a trip to Wyoming. The folks at West Omaha have been taking care of my vehicle for many years now. I dont take it anywhere else. I have PEACE OF MIND knowing that they work on my car. I've never had a break down on the road. They let me know as maintenance items need to be handled and that keeps my old car in peak running condition. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU AT WEST OMAHA AUTO SERVICE. You folks are the BOMB!!!!~

RT
Ryan T.
Nissan Sentra
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place was very friendly, prompt and he got exactly what he needed done in a quick way.