4.5

Alex B.
Ford Edge
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Alex said he would recommend this business for service.

PD
Paul D.
Hyundai Accent
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he didn't have a lot of interaction during his vehicle inspection.

04/28/2020 Category: Service
Andy said he had a horrendous experience. He took his vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation and had an appointment at 3pm. At 5pm, nothing had been done to the vehicle and at 6:45 he was told that it had some other services that had to be done. The oil change and rotation were done at 7:15pm. At the beginning he did tell them to check out a noise that was coming from the front end and this was the other services the staff was talking about. His vehicle is a construction work vehicle and he had to have it ready. He asked to speak to the owner and has not received a call from him yet. He's not happy with the customer service and is not going back again.

04/24/2020
Terrible service!!!!
Made a appt. for a oil change and a tire rotation and to check out a probable noise in the front end. Made the appt. 3 weeks prior being told by the service person it was extremely busy and that was as soon as they could get me in. My appt was for 2 pm today 4/24! At 5 pm I called to see if my vehicle was ready and the person told me it had not even been in yet and may not be ready til 7 pm. Then at 6:45 the service person called and told me I had 4 loose ball joints and a broken sway bar in the front and the oil nor the rotation had been done yet. I asked if it was safe to drive and they sad yes. And when asked why this had not been looked at earlier it was told to me cause the owner had sold vehicles that needed to be delt with first. I purchased my truck 2 years ago from the previous owner and know that he would not stand for this horrible customer service nor safety issue from a previous customer. I will never take my vehicle here again nor recommend anyone to go there!! Stay away new owners care only about money not customer service!!! My only hope is that my vehicle does not crash with me and my son it!! I am seriously thinking of taking legal action!! STAY AWAY!!!!

04/24/2020
Terrible service!!!!

Mike C.
Dodge Journey
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were professional and they took care of his vehicle as promised.

Mike B.
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were awesome.

MA
Mindy A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Mindy said the mechanics were honest and also very helpful.

AH
Alicia H.
Kia Rio
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Alicia said that the place and Chris were just great.

Don B.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Don said the business did a good job.

BL
Blanche L.
Chrysler Voyager
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Blanche said the employees are always good to her. The mechanic is always available to fix her vehicle.

NC
Nicolas C.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Nicolas said he purchased a vehicle from this business and he's very happy with it, except for the tires.

KU
Khobir U.
Rochester, NY
BMW 128i
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Khobir said he is pleased with Mike and Bill. They're good people.

CJ
Chris J.
Mount Morris, NY
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Chris said Bruce is very good, an excellent mechanic and he would bring his vehicle to him any time.

ES
Elenor S.
Chrysler 200
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Elenor said her overall experience was good. They are wonderful people. Also, they were very professional and helpful.