Latest Review about 1 month ago

GM
Gerald M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Gerald said they are very good, he appreciates their service. They are very courteous and know their product.

Richard S.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's son. He said that he also uses this business and he is quite satisfied with their service. He did not need to call them when his vehicle was smoking, he just came in and his vehicle was fixed by the next day.

Saunderstown, RI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/20/2021
Quick service & fair pricing
They got my truck repaired and back on the road in a timely fashion.

GH
GEORGE H.
Newport, RI
04/16/2021
Wickford Service
I’m a long time customer having had Volvos and currently a Toyota Tacoma. Why would I want to go anywhere else?

CL
Claudia L.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Claudia said Dan and Shannon are awesome. They are nice, friendly, honest and the prices are good. She was first referred to this business by Triple A.

VP
Valerie P.
Block Island, RI
Jeep Patriot
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Valerie said quick, convenient, and worked out great.

PM
Palph M.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Palph said they have been excellent with him. He has a few different vehicles that he takes to them and every time they have been great. He wants to thank them for doing an excellent job, every time.

Donald S.
03/23/2021
Great Service and Customer Care
I have been a customer for the past few years and have been very happy with their service for my two Subarus.
They are very competent and honest and I like the way they keep me in the loop when they are doing work. On my most recent service call I asked them to fix an electric window switch. They called me after checking it out to let me know that it was a fairly expensive little item to purchase and made sure that I wanted to proceed with replacing it.
They also send me notification when my autos are due for service and I can track their repair history right on line.
I have found the quality of their workmanship to be excellent and highly recommend them.

SK
Scott K.
Saunderstown, RI
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the staff provide pretty good service.

ZC
Zenas C.
Wakefield, RI
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Zenas said he recommends this business for service.

SZ
Stephen Z.
01/21/2021
Wickford Service treated me well
I've been going to Wickford Service for over 5 years and I've always been treated well. Dan always tells me when I need something done, or even when I don't need a service. He's definitely not trying to generate more business at my expense. He's put new tires on my vehicle for the same price I would get at one of the big tire shops.

Recently I needed some exhaust work done. Dan could only get the part from the dealer for over $1400, so he recommended that I go to Jim's Custom Exhaust where they did the entire job for under $900. I really trust Dan to do the right thing for me and my vehicles.

Steven C.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said this business was a pleasure to work with and they were able to stick as close to the quote price as possible.

Richard S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Richard said the staff is very nice and professional and absolutely recommends them all the time.

KL
Ken L.
Honda Fit
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Ken said the business's employees did a great job with the leak and didn't charge him a whole lot. Ken said it was a little awkward when he noticed the employees in the office weren't wearing masks. Ken said he understands them not wearing masks when working on vehicles but they need to be wearing them when they come in.

John K.
INFINITI JX35
12/30/2020 Category: Service
John said it was very easy and the price was good.