TF
TOM F.
Sunman, IN
06/21/2019
Convenient
My daughter brought her car in. They were super nice to her. Much appreciated being a single dad and can trust a shop with my 16 yr old daughter.

TA
TONYA A.
Toyota Sequoia
06/18/2019
Professional and friendly service.
Staff is professional and make sure your expectations are met.

RICHARD S.
06/14/2019
All service couldn't be completed on the same day
I have never had an experience where I brought my vehicle in for service and had something needing fixed that required me to bring the vehicle back when its every day parts. Typically, if something is found during inspection, I am called and asked if I want it fixed. In this case, that was not done which means I now have to bring my vehicle in for a 2nd visit. When placing the appointment for an oil change and maintenance it was clearly stated that the vehicle was going to be taken on vacation this month. Also, the estimate given was not very detailed when certain aspects should have been known via the inspection. Every person I spoke to was nice.

IR
ILIJA R.
Cincinnati, OH
06/13/2019
BMW
They always are on time and job is done correct first time.

BETTY S.
Osgood, IN
Ford Expedition
06/05/2019
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. Waited in the lobby with my children. In out and done & we were on our way!

Bob S.
Moores Hill, IN
Lincoln Town Car
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was done fairly quickly. The service price was not bad.

DENNIS P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/30/2019
Reliable, Dependable
My daughters vehicle needed a new motor. They sourced and installed motor. They also informed me of other issues that needed to be addressed. Runs great and no issues.
Thanks Jim and crew!

DARRELL L.
05/29/2019
2001 Toyota
Wideners did a great job with our 2001 Toyota. We did not receive the news we wanted, but that's ok. The Toyota has alot of miles on it and we knew it was not going to last forever. Thank you Widener Automotive for your help.

BRIAN H.
Ford Edge
05/16/2019
Top of the line service!
Widener Auto has always been top of the line service and get you in quick when needed!

Sean B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Sean said his service was completed on time.

BL
Brian L.
Sunman, IN
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the employees were really good. They picked up his vehicle while he was at work and dropped it off before he left work.

Kim B.
Florence, KY
Volvo XC60
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Kim said they are very trustworthy and honest. She said they don't do unnecessary work and they don't overcharge their customers.

V

New Point, IN
Buick Regal
05/03/2019
Professionals
All is good and thanks for caring

04/19/2019
Scheduled Service
My go-to for all scheduled service.

John G.
Buick LaCrosse
04/19/2019 Category: Service
John said the business does completed work and it is satisfactory. Jim does follow up to make sure everything works okay and he appreciates that.

TH
TOMMY H.
04/18/2019
Excellent service Jimmy works with you and helps you get everything perfect

KC
KIN C.
04/16/2019
Repair DTC0449 and manual shifter cable
Got back my vehicle on time. Wish I have some photos about the location of the defective part and the photos of the defective part, just to educate myself.

Also, some courtesy air-fill for my tires would be nice considering the repair cost is almost a thousand, and the low-air pressure was just next to the check engine light.

BEN S.
Osgood, IN
Dodge Charger
04/11/2019
Great experience as always
I always appreciate the flexibility surrounding my appointment scheduling and as usual, was very pleased with the work done on my car.
As far as I’m concerned, Widener’s will always have my business. I recommend them to everyone.

EE
Emma E.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the business did a great job.