Overall Rating 4.7068995/5Overall Rating 4.7068995/5Overall Rating 4.7068995/5Overall Rating 4.7068995/5rating 4.7068995
Overall Rating 2.41379/5Overall Rating 2.41379/5rating 2.41379rating 2.41379rating 2.41379

River Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing first visit
My first visit with dealership for oil change and recall was very disappointing. I always give folks a second chance; so I will come back. I'm hoping my next review will be better and that is only out of respect toward Sarge, who gave me a very good experience in the purchase of the car.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback, We will contact you today to review
your service visit.

PB
Paul B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Great serviceAnd a great service team! Thank you Carl, Chris, and Cody.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for the great review!

SP
Sandra P.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Motor replaced
it is fantastic that a company actually stands behind there product. Our car runs great. Service was excellent, took great care of everyone involved. No hidden expenses.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

We truly appreciate your kind words!

Michael C.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Keep up the Great Work!!
Never a Problem taking My Car there for Oil Changes & Preventive Services!!
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you!

River Forest, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great people to work with
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you!

Bellwood, IL
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I brought my car in for a recall at 11:30 and was told it should be done by 1:30, which I knew meant after lunch. However, they completed everything about 12:15 before they took lunch and I was on my way.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

We try to make it as easy as possible!

Glendale Heights, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Pick up review
There wasn’t any service representative available to explain the final work done and unexpected charges. We approached a cashier who was only responsible for collections.
A minor comment is to the lack of service area parking.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we wil contact you today
to review your service visit.

Schiller Park, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/20/2019 Category: Service
This nice person called me to make every right for me..
I had some concerns and they got back to me right away and made it right.
.they called me several times until.they finally talked to me..very persistent..LOL
I'm Very impressed ..thank you Chris Caccitolo for taking the time to make it right..👍😎..have a great day

07/20/2019 Category: Service
I go there cause I have to..warranty on my car..I thought braks was covered
I go 5here cause I have to..I was upset when they charge 94.00 but what can I do...last time I went I had to leave the car and they didnt hav a loaner..whatever..at least vacuum the car
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

We will contact you today to review your visit.

James B.
Itasca, IL
07/13/2019
Poor majorwarranty repair service
I recently bought a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T. It was my first experience with that dealership. I was very pleased with the purchase experience. Shortly after, that my 2014 Santa Fe 2.0T suffered engine failure. Although I had purchased it at AutoNation, I elected to have the warranty covered replacement at their dealership, probably a mistake. It took several weeks to get the engine,[not their fault] finally it arrived last Thursday. Cody had called when it came in and assured me it would be installed this week. I came by Thursday, nothing has been done, and I was told it “probably” will be done next week. I pointed out Cory’s assurance and was told Hyundai gives the dealers a certain period of time to get it installed once it arrives and it will not be done until most of that time has expired. I pointed out I have been renting a car and now have another week or more of rental cost. Couldn’t care less, service guy said they would take care of me…. right. Total baloney, clearly the representations made to me last week were just sales crap to get me out the door. I have given you high ratings on every surrey, if this is your customer service on maintenance it is not good. The next day I received a call from Hyundai corporate asking me if I was satisfied with repairs since they thought it was done. I returned the call and left a message that they remained uncompleted. Makes me wonder if Wilkins mislead Hyundai also. Have not heard back from them.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We will contact you today to review.

Richard S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Very close to me
I did not buy my car from Wilkins because the sale department would not look for the car I wanted told me the would rather sell their own stock. Was very unhappy with them. Not sure if I can recommend to a friend yet.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW!

TL
Terrence L.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Personnel . Work done in a timely manner !
Chris C. from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for choosing Wilkins!

customer service
provided good feed backs to customers. Listens to the need of customers

not enough effort
didn’t bother looking whether the issue can be resolved
Chris C. from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

We will be reaching out to you about your service.

Richard G.
Oak Park, IL
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Failure to update customer if it is way beyond time primates.
Poor
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

We will contact you today to review your visit.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Itasca, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Overall, excellent customer service!
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for servicing with us!

John D.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Seat Belts
Had to replace 2 seat belts that had normal wear\tear for $300 because they wouldn’t work! Of course they “blamed” us! I have NEVER had to replace a seat belt on a car in over 50 years!
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

We apologize  but this was not a warranty issue.

Villa Park, IL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
So far bummer car
I have had my car four months and it has 900 miles on it. It has been in the shop twice already for a loss of two days. My old car was 19 years old and was NEVER in the shop for anything but routine maintenance (tires, battery, etc.). I am not happy with my Hyundai .
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

We appreciate the great review and sorry about
the issue with your car. We have it resolved and should be a great vehicle going forward.

RK
Richard K.
Franklin Park, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Wilkins to the rescue
In my several visits to Wilkins Hyundai Service Dept, I have found the facilities to be outstanding and the Service Staff (Cody) really takes ownership of issues to come to a win / win solution. The repairs were completed in a timely manner (giving me a chance to have a couple of cups of coffee and catch up on the latest "Home Remodeling" shows on a big screen TV :-) ). I had many questions (especially my first visit) and Cody did a great job of answering all of them, great dealer!

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Follow Up
Had an issue with the repair and so far my attempts to get this taken care of are hearing crickets!
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

We will be reaching out to you about your service.

AL
Adrian L.
Bensenville, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Hello,
I brought a coupon (10$ off of oil change and free tire rotation) mailed to me by Hyundai. First, I was charged around 57$, when I mentioned it to the front desk mechanic he came with a 47$ amount (he forgot to add the coupon), and mentioned that I do not have free complimentary tire rotation. After the third try (usually, I do not like to challenge somebody) he finally agreed that I was right (the coupon was very clear that I have a free tire rotation).
After the tire rotation I have a front left side weird noise near the tire. I do not know if these two are related.
So guys, I understand that an oil change is a minor job for you, but even a minor job is as important as a big one from my perspective.
Adrian
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback, We will contact you
today to review your service visit.

NG
Natalia G.
Melrose Park, IL
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Extremely unprofessional/unreliable
This appointment was booked over a month in advance. I waited 2 hours and was told my tires weren’t ordered and were sold to another customer. Told me I had to come back after the weekend to get 2 tires replaced. After getting to the gas station after this appointment to fill air in my tires Hyundai failed to let me know that one of my tires were missing a valve stem.
Extremely unprofessional all around and this is now the second horrible experience I’ve had here.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

I will be reaching out to you today about your service

Villa Park, IL
03/24/2019 Category: Service
2nd chance
I was hesitant about taking my car for service at Wilkins as I had several bad experiences when the dealership first changed from Howard to Wilkins. I'm glad I decided to give them another chance. The entire process was painless - I made the appointment online for the 15K mile maintenance, dropped off my car and used their shuttle service to take me to work.

My car was finished ahead of schedule and the entire pickup and payment process was completely painless. Dealer pricing on service is always a little high, but I knew that before coming. I will use them again for my next required maintenance.
Chris C., Service Manager from Wilkins Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

We thank you for the second chance and look forward to future service with you.