JAMES G.
Very helpful with everything

CL
CARLA L.
02/20/2019
Quick and professional repair work.
I have had my vehicle repaired numerous times by Williams Automotive. They are always friendly, professional and their work is done well. I highly recommend them!

BC
Blain C.
Ford Expedition
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Blain said the staff does good work.

MIKE H.
02/14/2019
Repeat satisified customer for years. These guys keep my Ford car on the road.
Repeat satisified customer for years. These guys keep my Ford car on the road. The increase in shop space sometime back has helped them take of the customers vehicles and customer needs, was glad to see it. They operate a great local business, wish we had more like this business.

ET
ELIZABETH T.
02/14/2019
Wonderful service. We have been using Williams Automotive Repair for 30+ years. We wouldn't think about going anywhere else.
I took my 2013 Honda CRV for a routine checkup. They didn't find any issues, and they didn't charge me. When I have had items that needed to be repaired, I have always felt that they were honest and fair.

CA
Casey A.
Nissan Maxima
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Casey said she trusts the staff.

KYLE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/07/2019
Always 5 Stars
After going to Williams I won’t take my car/truck anywhere else. I’ve taken 4 different autos there over a 7 year period and never had bad service or repair. My vehicle is my office and they seem to be mindful of that. Very prompt, most of the time my vehicle is in/out in less than 24 hours.

KK
Kendrick K.
Cadillac Escalade
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Kendrick said he has been doing work with this business for a number of years. He never has to take anything back, and they are prompt. He recommends them all the time.

Nissan Rogue
02/05/2019
Justin and Shane provide great service at a reasonable price. They are very dependable and get your vehicle fixed quick.

TW
TUCKER W.
01/28/2019
A++ Work and Customer Service
I took my Jeep Wrangler in for a break job and a small leak inspection. They had great customer service and were up front with every detail. They came in under their quoted price and finished the job in less than one day. I will take every single one of my vehicles to this shop and would recommend 10/10 to everyone!

CR
Chase R.
Levelland, TX
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Chase said they gave him good service.

JJ
JERRY J.
01/21/2019
Excellent as usual!
As usual Justin, Shane and company provided superior service on my 2001 Ford F-150. Repair is always done in a professional manner and never had to return a vehicle in the many years they have been helping me keep my vehicles on the road. The cost of repairs is always extremely fair and reasonable. Thanks again Justin and Shane for your help! We appreciate y’all!

Bruce M.
Chrysler Crossfire
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he's comfortable leaving his vehicle with the staff. If they find additional problems he can trust them to fix it.

GG
GARY G.
12/28/2018
Great and Dependable Service
Williams Automotive Repair has serviced several of my vehicles over the years. Everytime, I've had an issue...I have received a fair price and prompt service. Never have I had to return one for additional repairs on the same issue. Plus, I have always gotten my vehicles back at the timeline promised.

David S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/28/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend the business for service.