Latest Review about 2 months ago

LH
Larry H.
05/27/2019
Williams awesome service
The service at Williams Service Center was way beyond my expectations. I was having problems with a bad vibration on a BMW I Just purchased. The guys at Williams thoroughly assessed the problem an investigated all possible causes then did the repairs in such a manner that was financially effective for me. My car is running great now. I have two more small issues I want to address with my car and I definitely will have Williams handle all future repairs.

GB
George B.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
George said that the place was good and did everything on time.

RD
ROB D.
04/29/2019
Honest & Affordable Car Repairs? YES!!!
Williams Service Center is such a great alternative to the overpriced, pushy, impersonal dealership experience. These guys will give it to you straight and take care of your vehicle like you’re family.

Jackie B.
Toyota Yaris
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said that the place gives her excellent service, everyone is so very polite and she couldn't be more pleased. She has talked them up to all of her many neighbors.

BERNICE M.
04/10/2019
Excellent mechanics and customer service!
When Michael and Dale sold the business, panic ensued! They assured us that they sold to the best suitors and we would be delighted and as always they were right! The brothers are doing an excellent job and I do not trust any other mechanics with my car other than Williams Service Center. I purchased a Subaru from them in Sept and I am very pleased with the car and the great service that came with it!

IS
Isaac S.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said that he got real good service.

AO
Astrida O.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Astrida said the service at this business is very high quality. She stated the staff are helpful, and she appreciates they sometimes don't charge for labor on minor repairs.

Nissan Rogue
04/04/2019
Excellent service, quickly performed, at a reasonable price.
I was able to make the appointment for the servicing of my vehicle on line which I found very convenient. The appointment was for 8:00 am and by 8:40 am the servicing was complete and we were on our way home. There was no need to drop the car off and go back and forth and there was no long wait at the service center either. The people at Williams Service Center are very friendly and helpful. If I have a question about my vehicle I always feel that I can call Chris and ask him or stop by the service center if I am nearby.

Jason M.
CT
Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the place is absolutely the best, they are just great, they had perfect service, customer service - everything.

CY
Chiyu Y.
Manchester, CT
03/29/2019 Category: Service
ChiYu said the staff was very professional, friendly, convenient to work with and price was reasonable.

Cherie S.
East Granby, CT
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Cherie said Chris was outstanding. He listened to her, he was thorough, and updated her by phone twice to let her know what to expect. They fixed the problem in a very short time and she couldn't be happier.

BC
Bill C.
Simsbury, CT
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marion. She said she trusted her service.

MARLA C.
Hartford, CT
Toyota Avalon
03/24/2019
Glad you are still there
I have been servicing my car at Williams for years. And I am happy to say that the same standard that Mike always maintained is now being upheld by Chris!