Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5rating 4.7368446
Overall Rating 2.3508744/5Overall Rating 2.3508744/5rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744

WD
Walter D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Did a good job in a quick timely manner was surprised with the work done
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

LP
Lee P.
2011 Hyundai Accent
09/29/2019 Category: Service
They are friendly and if they make a mistake they will fix it the next time
I like the dealership they try to make sure everything is done right.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help. We look forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

FD
Frederick D.
Old Hickory, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/25/2019 Category: Service
I went in later in the day for service. It was performed timely and I was on the road going home. The only complaint was the return sticker was placed on the windshield sloppily and it was very dir6in that area. Also the running light on the driver's side was not working when I drove in my garage.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today and expanding on your last visit here at Wilson County Hyundai. When you are here you are with family and when things don't go according to plan, we need to know so we can correct and give the very best in customer service. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. I apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our team members. Thank you again for the opportunity and I look forward to seeing you your next visit.

MT
Martin T.
Hermitage, TN
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Another quick visit again.
Brought vehicle in for routine maintenance and was in and out quick again. When time is limited they pull through.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit and earn that 5th star.

John S.
Brentwood, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Nice conditions. Good service coordinator.
I was a little concerned that 2 free oil change visits that were made to me when I purchased a new loan vehicle, was not remembered. The sales person who I dealt with was summoned, and he did not know the sales manager, who may not be there anymore, had made such an offer. The car had about 1200 miles at the time of purchase, and he said there was no good reason to do an oil change at that time, to which I agreed. The salesperson had to get authorization to grant the free oil change. I felt very uncomfortable over the situation.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Hello John
Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai and completing this survey. You bring up some valid points, thank you for sharing. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Please accept my sincere apology for lack of communication from our sales staff to service on your service visit. I will speak with all parties involved in your vehicle's mainentance so they understand better communication makes a better service experience. Please know our teams continuously works hard every day to make improvements in the area of customer service, and your comments will make us better. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and I truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

MT
Mary T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service writers
Thanks
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Hello Mary
We appreciate you allowing us to be your car care provider. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service to all our customers at every visit. I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe  they are great vehicles and fun to drive. Please let us know if we can assist you for any of your automotive needs, we look forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

Watertown, TN
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Super Service!
Friendly, knowledgeable staff, terrific communication and FAST service, everything done as needed and requested!
Thanks so much!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

WD
Walter D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Had a good visit and things went fast and snooth
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Walter
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit and earn that 5th star.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
NA

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent service appointment here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. We partner with our Hyundai family members and only suggest the items that will help your vehicle last the longest and give you worry free driving. We always want to inform you of needed and Hyundai suggested maintenance along with giving you the  benefits and value. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all you Santa Fe needs and looks forward to  many miles to come and earning that 5th star.

LT
Lancer T.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil price
Oil price is too high
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hello Lancer
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete out our survey, along with the opportunity to be your service provider. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize to hear that the price of your service you received did not meet your expectations. Management has been informed to address your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Wilson County  Hyundai, providing you with maintenance that will keep your Sonata worry free and none of the added extras that you would find with most cheaper oil changes. Quality oil with the manufacturer Quaker State 300,000 mile written warranty, all fluid levels topped off and a multi point inspection that assures your valuable investment of worry free driving. I want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great
Nice stuff and they let you know what's going on with your car
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

Old Hickory, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work!
Quick and timely work. Quality all around except for one minor oops that was resolved quickly and on the spot.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe the are great vehicles and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit, and earn that 5th star..

Watertown, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
conveniently located. nice people and good service.
Overall I was satisfied with the service.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent service appointment here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. I hope you are enjoying your Elantra, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and earn that 5th star.

Ronald H.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Water What Water?
Seems very cheap to take away the bottled water?
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Hi Ronald
Thank you again for speaking with me over the phone today, and I do apologize  that we don't have the bottled water like we did in the past. I value your feedback as it helps us to improve our customer service.Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have the opportunity  to be your service provider and always will strive to give your 5 star service every visit. When you are here you are with family, and we look forward to many miles to come.

CD
Charles D.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was acceptable
wish they had fixed the AC issue i brought to their attention...
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Charles
Thank you so much for the opportunity and will make sure we address any issue with your Air-conditioner at your convenience. We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

HB
Herman B.
Livingston, TN
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service “with a smile”
Excellent overall experience. Friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Facilities very nice and clean
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hi Herman
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and earning that 5th Star.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great team... friendly, efficient.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Gods overall job. Waited 20 minutes after my car was sitting outside ready to go
MEGAN M., Assistant Manager from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent visit. We strive to provide 5 star service to all of our customer at every visit and I apologize that was not the case with your visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience with any concerns you may have.

Megan Murphy
Assistant Manager
615-444-5564 EXT. 136
meganm@wilsoncountyauto.com

Thomas B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Nice customer attention and service
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Thomas
Thank you  for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit.  We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit.  Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team. We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service and earn that 5th star.

David H.
Hermitage, TN
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Service follow up
Had to return because of an oil drip after the service was completed. It turned out to be from the oil change and spilled oil was not properly cleaned from the engine.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Hello David
Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience with your 2017  Hyundai Santa Fe and completing this survey.  I do apologize a return trip was necessary, our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right, this will be used for a training tool to make us a better service department. I do appreciate you and the opportunity you give us to help maintain your vehicle and look forward to many miles to come and earn that 5th star.