4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Torrance, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Current rating
After discussing the issue with the Service Manager, the issue was resolve.

06/05/2020 Category: Service
Rating
I have no confidence in Win Hyundai sales or service. I was cheated by their sales tactics and the service department put the wrong oil viscosity in my vehicle and tried to justify it despite reading the Owners Manual to them.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.

NF
Nahid F.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/11/2020 Category: Service

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Experience
There were some issues but the director of service department Mr. Sam Ashteokenyan successfully resolved the issue to my satisfaction.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/12/2020

Hello, my name is Sam, I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feed back is very important to us. Please allow me to invesigate your service visit and reach out to you to share my findings.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/14/2020

Hi Nahid, I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/24/2020

Hello Mr. Farooq, I hope you are satisfied with the final outcome of your concerns. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Please accept my apology  for the poor communicate and misinformation you received from our staff during your last service visit. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next service visit.

Respectfully,

AW
Akosua W.
Inglewood, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Barry A
I appreciate that the service director called me. Hopefully, I won't have this issue anymore.

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Things were great in the beginning, its down hill now.
Barry in service is the best thing this place has going. Everything else is less than stellar.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/21/2020

Hello, I am the Service Director for Win Hyundai. We appreciate you coming to our dealership. It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. I will investigate your concerns and reach out to you for more inormation regarding your service visit.

PS
Paulina S.
Hawthorne, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Good fix
At first I was unhappy with certain situation but the manager called, apologized and acted very professionally. He tried his best to understood where I’m coming from. He took care of me as a customer to make sure everything was fixed the way it should be this time. Also during this visit everyone and everything was prepared; paperwork, my car etc. I’ve got all my questions answered in a very knowledgeable manner. Communication was as it should be. I was pleased with how they have taken care of things this time. It’s appreciated. There may have been a thing or two but it’s a minor detail. Good fix from the Win Hyundai Carson.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible car and experience
Short story long:
-brand new car breaks every few month, issues that leave me stranded and car useless, no possibility of driving it
-service is badle organized, car was not ready even though I've been told to pick it up
-there was no paperwork ready
-issues seems only partially fixed
-mechanic didn't even know I have picked up the car
So much confusion, wouldn't reccomend.
Only one gentleman working there is helpful and informed in my opinion and has manners, is very polite and takes you seriosuly. Some people working there.. they act like it is ok, nothing serious. Very disrespectul, a lot of my time wasted there.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the service director of Win Hyundai. I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I hope you will grant my request.

CR
Carlos R.
Long Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Ok
My experience at this dealership was ok. I did have an issue that was later resolved through a telephone call I had with Sam, where he explained to me what went wrong when it came to the service that was provided to me. I definitely appreciated this explanation as to what happened and the apology I received. Sam was completely professional and a pleasure to talk to.

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
I Had a major issue with the staff at Hyundai in Carson when it was time to pick up my car after the service had been performed. There were no issues and no time wasted when it came time to pay for the service, but when it came time to get my car back, they had lost my keys. The service representative that had helped me for my service did not have my keys and neither did the service technicians. I was told that there was a box that the keys are supposed to go into after the service technician is done with each car and instead of placing my keys in that box, I was told that the technician had gone to lunch and hadn’t placed my keys in the correct spot so they didn’t know where they were. I sat around in the lobby for an HOUR and 15 MINUTES waiting for someone to find where my car was until finally the technician came back from lunch and brought my keys back with him. I will never return back to this dealership to service my car as it is completely unprofessional to have a customer waiting for an hour and 15 minutes for their car after all the services have already been paid for and was told that the car was all ready to go. Overall this was a terrible experience and I will make it a point to let anyone, I know, that is thinking about to coming to this dealership to reconsider and take their business elsewhere.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feed back is very important to us. Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry to read about the poor experience you received during your recent service visit.  Please allow me to investigate as to how and why we failed to provide you the exemplary service which every Win Hyundai customer deserves. i will reach out to you via telephone as soon as possible.

San Pedro, CA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Solid service
The young lady that helped me was courteous and pleasant throughout my visit. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything thoroughly.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor check-in process
This place needs to revamp their check-in process. I waited 20 minutes to be acknowledged even though I had an appointment scheduled. On top of that, someone that came after me was helped before me. When i asked the employee why was the customer being helped before me and they just arrived, he said because the customer had an appointment. I told him I had an appointment as well and had he came to acknowledge me he would have known that. Another customer service rep came to help me at that point.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please allow me to investigate your visit and get back to you as soon as possible.
Your feedback is very important for us. It helps us improve in the future.

VR
Veronica R.
Hawthorne, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Management!
After expressing my dismay with both the Hyundai brand and it’s dealership, Win Hyundai, I promptly received a phone call and email from its Service Director ,Sam Ashteokenyan. Sam said that he was regretful of my unpleasant experience with both the dealership and the brand, but ensured me that he would investigate the matter and put forth his best effort to resolve my grievances. He said he would call me back in a few days, and true to his word, I heard from him on the third day.

Much to my surprise, Sam reached out to Hyundai and its dealership’s upper management to bring about a happy-medium. Hyundai stood behind its product by providing the part at no cost to me, and Sam persisted to bring about this resolve.

While there was some out of the pocket expense to us for labor, I was very pleased with the end result given that the vehicle was slightly out of warranty.

Sam and Hyundai has restored my faith in the Hyundai brand and it dealership, Win Hyundai.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
THEY SOLD US A LEMON
Bought a 2016 Hyundai Elantra from this dealer last
Year and only put under 10,000 miles on it to date. Now the transmission needs to be replaced. They charged us $145 to diagnose the problem and said it would cost $2100 for a refurbished transmission. I’m not sure if this problem stems from the brand Hyundai, the dealership, Win, or both. Very disappointed nonetheless. My son car broke down on him Sunday evening and I had to have towed to the house. Heartbroken- this was a graduation gift to him...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/08/2019

Hello Veronica,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager of Win Hyundai. Please give me the opportunity to investigate your visit to our service department. I will call you soon after my investigation of your concern/visit is concluded. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Danial S.
Harbor City, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Talked to Sam
Talked to Sam and he helped me much more than I expected. Thank you so much Sam

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Changing spare tire
I had a full spare tire in the car. But it was replaced with a donut without notifying me. This is not acceptable at all.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important to us and our dealership.
My name is Sam, I am the Service Director. I would like to call you and discuss the spare tire concern.

VF
Vincent F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service...
My car was inspected by the mechanics and I was provided detailed information on the functionality of the engine in relation to errors in oil balances etc. Upon leaving the dealership, my car runs fantastic. No more sluggish performance at no charge. Really appreciate the effort to get my driving experience back to the optimum level expected of my Elantra.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Performance let down car lack power after oil change
Not sure what happened, but my 2016 Elantra now lacks low to mid range acceleration after getting an oil change and engine flush. Possibly an issue with fluids becoming mixed up perhaps over fill of oil, no idea but car is not running the same since the service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/05/2019

Hello Vincent, my name is Sam Ash. I am the Service Director here at Win Hyundai. I am sorry that you are having issues with the Elantra. I want you to know that we are here for you. Rather than guessing what could be the problem, I want to arrange an appointment with to you to bring the Elantra in and have our Shop Foreman test drive with you and perform a diagnostic scan at no charge. As I stated, we are here for you. Please accept my invitation to help resolve this concern for you.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great all my concerns and needs we're met
Communication was much much better services were met in a professional matter i actually seen much improvements Thanks

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs improvement
Bad customer service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/02/2019

New Service Director reached out to the customer, thanked the customer and apologized for less than exemplary service he received in the past. Details of customer's concerns were noted and the Service Director committed to address all of customers concerns in a timely manner. Customer is satisfied with management's acknowledgment and the commitment to resolve his concerns, and to improve his service experience moving forward.

Carson, CA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance/Service experience
Michael made the effort to resolve the concern that I had with my vehicle after my recent visit at the service department. Thanks..

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance/Service experience
Not happy with the way I receive my vehicle after the service.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/08/2018

Hello, I left a voice message letting the customer know I would be happy to take care of the dent and would like to talk to him about his visit. Mike UribeService director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Mike Uribe

Arzalia S.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Mike was able to fix the problem with my car quickly.

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Sometimes good sometimes bad.
The customer service is excellent but sometimes you'll leave with more problems with your car than before you come in.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/27/2018

Arzalia, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I would like to talk to you about your concern, I left you a voicemail with my number or you can email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.comMike Uribe Service manager

Robert B.
Carson, CA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise = to be contacted by management after reading my previous negative review
I spent some time thinking about and writing my comments about my recent experience with WIN Hyundai service. I knew it was negative, but I felt it important for management to know what had happened. Customer service is a challenging thing to teach young employees, or any employees these days, for that matter. So, I was surprised (pleasantly) when the service manager, Mr. Michael J U., both left me an e-mail message and called me to discuss my negative experience. He offered for me to come in and try to see a better experience with the service dept.; but that would not be possible as I do not need another oil change, nor any other work at this moment. So, instead, he offered me to come back in a few months for a free oil change and also to see if I would experience an improvement. He not only offered to over the cost of the oil change - but he assured me that I would see a different side of the WIN Hyundai customer service experience. I am pleased - not because of the free oil change, but rather that he took the time to show he cared about his dept. and more importantly, about his customers. I am going to give them the chance to show me.

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor servicing experience
The individuals with whom I spoke were friendly and caring, but the time it took to change the oil and wash the car was ridiculous. I could have gone to a Jiffy Lube and a full car wash in less time. BUT ....................................but, when I saw greasy hand marks on the inside of the car, and inner door handle .............I almost lost my cool. Even then, the service tech person did not show any interest in getting off his behind to take a look at the marks left by the service worker................I was really disappointed. I went there with high hopes for a good experience since they are closer to home than other dealerships. Going to a dealership should be a special experience - - - the reason why you pay more for what you get, otherwise find a low cost oil change place and a hungry for business, trained mechanic somewhere and take your car to a car wash ..............................you might as well if you are not going to have a special experience with the dealership.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Robert,Thank you for your feedback.I would be happy to speak with you and get this resolved, you can reach me by phone or email 310-971-2114 ext 8701 or email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/31/2018

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and we appreciate you giving us a second chance to serve you.
Mike Uribe

AI
Adrian I.
Long Beach, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people good customer service
Great place great cars great service

07/13/2018 Category: Service
No sticker
Good and bad service
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/14/2018

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for speaking with me about this last service visit, as per our conversation I will be requesting a new survey for you. thank you again! Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Derrick B.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
The work is done well.
The team followed up and work hard to get the job done.

01/02/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed
I was told that I would receive a call after they checked on my warranty. It has been almost two weeks and have not received a call from anyone. I left two messages and no one has called me back. Very disappointed in the customer service and follow up.
RD
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/03/2018

So sorry for the inconveneince we are working hard on trying to arrange a inspection from Hyundai to inspect the unit please rescore Francisco he has been working hard on trying to get your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible

RD
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for your rescore have a awesome weekend and see you next time!