Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

PS
Paulina S.
Hawthorne, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Good fix
At first I was unhappy with certain situation but the manager called, apologized and acted very professionally. He tried his best to understood where I’m coming from. He took care of me as a customer to make sure everything was fixed the way it should be this time. Also during this visit everyone and everything was prepared; paperwork, my car etc. I’ve got all my questions answered in a very knowledgeable manner. Communication was as it should be. I was pleased with how they have taken care of things this time. It’s appreciated. There may have been a thing or two but it’s a minor detail. Good fix from the Win Hyundai Carson.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible car and experience
Short story long:
-brand new car breaks every few month, issues that leave me stranded and car useless, no possibility of driving it
-service is badle organized, car was not ready even though I've been told to pick it up
-there was no paperwork ready
-issues seems only partially fixed
-mechanic didn't even know I have picked up the car
So much confusion, wouldn't reccomend.
Only one gentleman working there is helpful and informed in my opinion and has manners, is very polite and takes you seriosuly. Some people working there.. they act like it is ok, nothing serious. Very disrespectul, a lot of my time wasted there.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the service director of Win Hyundai. I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I hope you will grant my request.

CR
Carlos R.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Ok
My experience at this dealership was ok. I did have an issue that was later resolved through a telephone call I had with Sam, where he explained to me what went wrong when it came to the service that was provided to me. I definitely appreciated this explanation as to what happened and the apology I received. Sam was completely professional and a pleasure to talk to.

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
I Had a major issue with the staff at Hyundai in Carson when it was time to pick up my car after the service had been performed. There were no issues and no time wasted when it came time to pay for the service, but when it came time to get my car back, they had lost my keys. The service representative that had helped me for my service did not have my keys and neither did the service technicians. I was told that there was a box that the keys are supposed to go into after the service technician is done with each car and instead of placing my keys in that box, I was told that the technician had gone to lunch and hadn’t placed my keys in the correct spot so they didn’t know where they were. I sat around in the lobby for an HOUR and 15 MINUTES waiting for someone to find where my car was until finally the technician came back from lunch and brought my keys back with him. I will never return back to this dealership to service my car as it is completely unprofessional to have a customer waiting for an hour and 15 minutes for their car after all the services have already been paid for and was told that the car was all ready to go. Overall this was a terrible experience and I will make it a point to let anyone, I know, that is thinking about to coming to this dealership to reconsider and take their business elsewhere.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feed back is very important to us. Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry to read about the poor experience you received during your recent service visit.  Please allow me to investigate as to how and why we failed to provide you the exemplary service which every Win Hyundai customer deserves. i will reach out to you via telephone as soon as possible.

San Pedro, CA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Solid service
The young lady that helped me was courteous and pleasant throughout my visit. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything thoroughly.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor check-in process
This place needs to revamp their check-in process. I waited 20 minutes to be acknowledged even though I had an appointment scheduled. On top of that, someone that came after me was helped before me. When i asked the employee why was the customer being helped before me and they just arrived, he said because the customer had an appointment. I told him I had an appointment as well and had he came to acknowledge me he would have known that. Another customer service rep came to help me at that point.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please allow me to investigate your visit and get back to you as soon as possible.
Your feedback is very important for us. It helps us improve in the future.

VR
Veronica R.
Hawthorne, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Management!
After expressing my dismay with both the Hyundai brand and it’s dealership, Win Hyundai, I promptly received a phone call and email from its Service Director ,Sam Ashteokenyan. Sam said that he was regretful of my unpleasant experience with both the dealership and the brand, but ensured me that he would investigate the matter and put forth his best effort to resolve my grievances. He said he would call me back in a few days, and true to his word, I heard from him on the third day.

Much to my surprise, Sam reached out to Hyundai and its dealership’s upper management to bring about a happy-medium. Hyundai stood behind its product by providing the part at no cost to me, and Sam persisted to bring about this resolve.

While there was some out of the pocket expense to us for labor, I was very pleased with the end result given that the vehicle was slightly out of warranty.

Sam and Hyundai has restored my faith in the Hyundai brand and it dealership, Win Hyundai.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
THEY SOLD US A LEMON
Bought a 2016 Hyundai Elantra from this dealer last
Year and only put under 10,000 miles on it to date. Now the transmission needs to be replaced. They charged us $145 to diagnose the problem and said it would cost $2100 for a refurbished transmission. I’m not sure if this problem stems from the brand Hyundai, the dealership, Win, or both. Very disappointed nonetheless. My son car broke down on him Sunday evening and I had to have towed to the house. Heartbroken- this was a graduation gift to him...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/08/2019

Hello Veronica,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager of Win Hyundai. Please give me the opportunity to investigate your visit to our service department. I will call you soon after my investigation of your concern/visit is concluded. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Danial S.
Harbor City, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Talked to Sam
Talked to Sam and he helped me much more than I expected. Thank you so much Sam

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Changing spare tire
I had a full spare tire in the car. But it was replaced with a donut without notifying me. This is not acceptable at all.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important to us and our dealership.
My name is Sam, I am the Service Director. I would like to call you and discuss the spare tire concern.

VF
Vincent F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service...
My car was inspected by the mechanics and I was provided detailed information on the functionality of the engine in relation to errors in oil balances etc. Upon leaving the dealership, my car runs fantastic. No more sluggish performance at no charge. Really appreciate the effort to get my driving experience back to the optimum level expected of my Elantra.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Performance let down car lack power after oil change
Not sure what happened, but my 2016 Elantra now lacks low to mid range acceleration after getting an oil change and engine flush. Possibly an issue with fluids becoming mixed up perhaps over fill of oil, no idea but car is not running the same since the service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/05/2019

Hello Vincent, my name is Sam Ash. I am the Service Director here at Win Hyundai. I am sorry that you are having issues with the Elantra. I want you to know that we are here for you. Rather than guessing what could be the problem, I want to arrange an appointment with to you to bring the Elantra in and have our Shop Foreman test drive with you and perform a diagnostic scan at no charge. As I stated, we are here for you. Please accept my invitation to help resolve this concern for you.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great all my concerns and needs we're met
Communication was much much better services were met in a professional matter i actually seen much improvements Thanks

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs improvement
Bad customer service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/02/2019

New Service Director reached out to the customer, thanked the customer and apologized for less than exemplary service he received in the past. Details of customer's concerns were noted and the Service Director committed to address all of customers concerns in a timely manner. Customer is satisfied with management's acknowledgment and the commitment to resolve his concerns, and to improve his service experience moving forward.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance/Service experience
Michael made the effort to resolve the concern that I had with my vehicle after my recent visit at the service department. Thanks..

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance/Service experience
Not happy with the way I receive my vehicle after the service.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/08/2018

Hello, I left a voice message letting the customer know I would be happy to take care of the dent and would like to talk to him about his visit. Mike UribeService director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Mike Uribe

Arzalia S.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Mike was able to fix the problem with my car quickly.

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Sometimes good sometimes bad.
The customer service is excellent but sometimes you'll leave with more problems with your car than before you come in.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/27/2018

Arzalia, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I would like to talk to you about your concern, I left you a voicemail with my number or you can email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.comMike Uribe Service manager

Robert B.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise = to be contacted by management after reading my previous negative review
I spent some time thinking about and writing my comments about my recent experience with WIN Hyundai service. I knew it was negative, but I felt it important for management to know what had happened. Customer service is a challenging thing to teach young employees, or any employees these days, for that matter. So, I was surprised (pleasantly) when the service manager, Mr. Michael J U., both left me an e-mail message and called me to discuss my negative experience. He offered for me to come in and try to see a better experience with the service dept.; but that would not be possible as I do not need another oil change, nor any other work at this moment. So, instead, he offered me to come back in a few months for a free oil change and also to see if I would experience an improvement. He not only offered to over the cost of the oil change - but he assured me that I would see a different side of the WIN Hyundai customer service experience. I am pleased - not because of the free oil change, but rather that he took the time to show he cared about his dept. and more importantly, about his customers. I am going to give them the chance to show me.

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor servicing experience
The individuals with whom I spoke were friendly and caring, but the time it took to change the oil and wash the car was ridiculous. I could have gone to a Jiffy Lube and a full car wash in less time. BUT ....................................but, when I saw greasy hand marks on the inside of the car, and inner door handle .............I almost lost my cool. Even then, the service tech person did not show any interest in getting off his behind to take a look at the marks left by the service worker................I was really disappointed. I went there with high hopes for a good experience since they are closer to home than other dealerships. Going to a dealership should be a special experience - - - the reason why you pay more for what you get, otherwise find a low cost oil change place and a hungry for business, trained mechanic somewhere and take your car to a car wash ..............................you might as well if you are not going to have a special experience with the dealership.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Robert,Thank you for your feedback.I would be happy to speak with you and get this resolved, you can reach me by phone or email 310-971-2114 ext 8701 or email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/31/2018

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and we appreciate you giving us a second chance to serve you.
Mike Uribe

AI
Adrian I.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people good customer service
Great place great cars great service

07/13/2018 Category: Service
No sticker
Good and bad service
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/14/2018

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for speaking with me about this last service visit, as per our conversation I will be requesting a new survey for you. thank you again! Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Derrick B.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
The work is done well.
The team followed up and work hard to get the job done.

01/02/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed
I was told that I would receive a call after they checked on my warranty. It has been almost two weeks and have not received a call from anyone. I left two messages and no one has called me back. Very disappointed in the customer service and follow up.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/03/2018

So sorry for the inconveneince we are working hard on trying to arrange a inspection from Hyundai to inspect the unit please rescore Francisco he has been working hard on trying to get your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for your rescore have a awesome weekend and see you next time!

DT
Doug T.
Wilmington, CA
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Win Hyundai
Dwayne did a fine job

11/08/2017 Category: Service
Win Hyundai
My regular service advisor Barry was not available so the usual level of perfection was absent

Issues: I asked for a car wash and did not receive one

My vehicle was delivered to me dirty with papers and work items left in the vehicle
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/08/2017

Hi so sorry for the inconvenience Barry was out of town for a quick vaca He mentioned you were coming on tuesday but any how  Dwayne helped you out and  I apologize again that your car wasnt washed I will look into it asap I am looking forward to you continuing into  bringing in your car for servcie with us and would like to ask that you rescore Dwayne for his courteous service to you; this survey soley reflects on him for the service he provided for youand would in turn like to comp you your next scheduled maintence have a great week

GS
Gary S.
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Quick response.
Rudy the Service Manager quickly responded to my review. The reset took only a couple of minutes.

09/23/2017 Category: Service
Alert not reset.
Service alert upon starting was not reset by the service technician, and will require a return visit just to have that done. Phone call asking about the situation was not returned.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/23/2017

so sorry for the inconvenience please see me when you come back and I will comp your next scheduled maintenece

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/03/2017

Hi I understand you were just in for the sticker please see me on your next visit and I will take care of you.. Please rescore Audrey on 5 stars please this reflects on her performance soley thanks again

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/04/2017

THANKS! )

FC
Felicitas C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2017 Category: Service
I have not been satisfied with the service the last 3 times I've been there. My car wasn't serviced.
Two times it was Audrey who helped me and she didn't help me. When I went up to her to ask a question she ignored me, picked up the phone and pretended to talk to the mechanic. Then she dashed out the office she never acknowledged me. She's very rude. Barry does his best to help me even though he has a lot of work orders he's working on. He does what he can but he's just one person. When I was in Las Vegas I had my car serviced there.

09/18/2017 Category: Service
Your female employees are not there to work, they play games. Get on the phone to not deal with the customer but they're not actually doing anything.
It's the closest Hyundai dealer to me and I wish I would never have to go there again.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/18/2017

Hi I am glad we were able to resolve our issues have a great day!

09/01/2017 Category: Service
Automobile shows improvement
The car was checked again and test driven. The issue I had couldn't be found. The car seems to be running perfectly now. Audrey did a great job once again and insured me that everything is being documented in case the issue reoccurs.

09/01/2017 Category: Service
Problem wasn't fully corrected
The service for that day was great. Started to have the same issue the next day but couldn't take off work for it. Bringing it in on Saturday.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/02/2017

Thank you for your great revue hopefully we can resolve issue quckly if not please reach out to me please give Audrey a rescore of 5 for this soley reflects on her attention to your issue thank you again

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/03/2017

Thank you have a great day!

Garden Grove, CA
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Review of service person
Audrey was great and informative. Called when the car was ready. Suggested and oil change which reminded me that I was due for one. Saved me another trip by making that small suggestion.

08/18/2017 Category: Service
Great service not so great vehicle
Something needs to be done with the findings of issues. Cars aren't supposed to just die while driving.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/18/2017

Please accept our apologies and reach out to me if your still having issues 3108306400 I will do my best to repair vehicle please rescore Audrey on her attempt to service your needs

Torrance, CA
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Unnecessary waiting time
very nice service managers and helpful. Please be more aware of the wait times to avoid unnecessary wait times.

07/25/2017 Category: Service
Unnecessary waiting time
car was ready (saw car parked outside) and was promised paper work would be closed out in 5 min. I waited for at least 20-30 min instead for some unknown reason and had to directly ask for my car was taking so long when it was just sitting out in the lot.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/25/2017

Sorry for the inconvenience I was the person that came and asked if you needed help .I helped on expediting the process that day I am working on getting our process to be more efficient please give us a rescore for effort and hoe to see you again Thanks

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you! )

MF
MARY F.
07/07/2017 Category: Service
customer
Overall the service was good

07/07/2017 Category: Service
customer
Overall very kind peolpe
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/07/2017

Mrs. Fradiue,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Dwayne’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Daniel Hernandez

Thelma H.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Service Repair
Initial service advisor appeared inexperience and lacked knowledge of work done or further needs and time frame for parts($302)per mechanic (self inquiry re: receipt of parts); pymt made for labor ($322.49)on 7/3/17 with 2nd advisor , unfriendly or willing to translate diagnosis of mechanic who failed to get consent for F/U diagnosis; problem unresolved w/further recommendations for parts/labor totaling $1238.i refused Cont'd service at WIN and problem was diagnosed correctly and resolved at another Hyundai Dealer on 7/18/17. Resolution brought to the attention of WIN service manager in PM of 7/18/17 w/promised of reimbursement of charges by WIN, but with no follow-up or response to phone calls to date. Very dissatisfied customer after 15+ years of service with dealership(even before it was WIN)

07/03/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Lack of quality customer service
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/06/2017

Mrs Hayes,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Audrey’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Daniel Hernandez
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON
dhernandez@winhyundaicarson.com
B:  310-830-6400
F:  310-835-2908

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/31/2017

So sorry for inconvenience the refund check was held up in our office due to your hold on your credit card company