4.5

Bellflower, CA
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
the time that the mechanic took the change the oil it was way too long. :( (3hours).
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/19/2020

Hello, I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I appreciate your feedback. Please know that I will investigate as to why the oil change took 3 hours to complete. I will reach out to you with my findings. We understand your time is valuable and our goal is to accommodate and communicate with our customers during every service visit.

RK
Rosalind K.
Carson, CA
03/13/2020 Category: Service
ITS A NICE FACILITY THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE ARE NICE AND SOME DON'T SPEAK AT ALL
NOT READY TO WRITE A REVIEW MY CAR IS NOT RIGHT. NOT SURE IF I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS TO A FRIEND. I HAVE BEEN BRINGING MY CAR TO YOU TO MANY TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEMS.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/14/2020

Hello Rosalind, my name is Sam. I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. If you don't mind, I would like to contact you regarding your recent service visit.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you, Ms. Rosalind for being patient with us. I hope our efforts to help with getting answers to your concerns and to communicate with Hyundai has been acceptable. Please know that we are here for you anytime you need us.

Sincerely,

Inglewood, CA
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service at some point they are good but I am not satisfied with the car service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Please allow me to review your service visit. After my investigation, if you don't mind, I want to reach out to you for additional informtation. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Carson, CA
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service but the service took too long
The overall service was great but the wait time for the service was not acceptable. It took 2 hours and 45 minutes for a simple change oil. Considering I got there when they opened in the morning at 7am.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. We understand your time is valuable. Unfortunately, on the date of your service 12/7, we were understaffed with two technicians out sick. We hope you will give us another chance to earn your business in the future.

San Pedro, CA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Solid service
The young lady that helped me was courteous and pleasant throughout my visit. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything thoroughly.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor check-in process
This place needs to revamp their check-in process. I waited 20 minutes to be acknowledged even though I had an appointment scheduled. On top of that, someone that came after me was helped before me. When i asked the employee why was the customer being helped before me and they just arrived, he said because the customer had an appointment. I told him I had an appointment as well and had he came to acknowledge me he would have known that. Another customer service rep came to help me at that point.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please allow me to investigate your visit and get back to you as soon as possible.
Your feedback is very important for us. It helps us improve in the future.

Hawthorne, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2019 Category: Service
ok
Took a little longer that expected but ok service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership

Lynwood, CA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
I don’t want to look to redundant but the technicians should be more efficient and courteous
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is important to us. With your suggestions we can better serve our customers in the future.

05/01/2019 Category: Service
Fumes causing nausea
Not sure what the solution that they use to clean out the filters, however it has given me nausea for the past 2 days. Not a pleasant experience and I don't want to drive anywhere.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/01/2019

Hello and Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow me to review and investigate the service work we performed on your vehicle. I will contact you tomorrow to further assist with this concern.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Mystery non-start
Remains a mystery as to why it would not start however it is run just fine again (for now?!)
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Please understand that we are here to help our customers and to repair their vehicle. Unless we can uplicate a malfunction and/or confirm the root cause of a malfunction, we cannot confidently charge for a repair. With that said, please let us know if and when your car fails to start. We will be glad to re-inspect the car at no charge.

LC
Leah C.
San Pedro, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Already gave it
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you. Your feedback will help us improve in the future

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Average service
Average service
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/17/2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, please let us know what we can do next time you come in to achieve our 5 star goal and we will be happy to help you. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/12/2018

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I would like to talk to you about this to get any issues resolved for you. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Oceanside, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Average
Average
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/23/2018

Hi, I noticed you were not completely satisfied with your last service visit, our goal is to give every customer a 5 star experience, please let me know what I can do to achieve our goal. You can email me direct at mikeu@winhyundaicarson.comMike Uribe Service director

Norwalk, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Free oil change voucher
Drove to WINN Hyundai Carson for free oil change I was offered at time of purchase for filling out survey and giving a good review. When it was time for my free oil change I was told they couldn’t do it for free because I didn’t have a voucher (first time I heard of a voucher) I was told they don’t give free oil change vouchers anymore and I had to pay. Had I known I could have gone to a place closer to home. Make sure if they offer something to get it in writing.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I want to apologize for the miscommunication between the sales department and the service department, please contact me direct and I'll be happy to resolve this for you.Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Arzalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Mike was able to fix the problem with my car quickly.

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Sometimes good sometimes bad.
The customer service is excellent but sometimes you'll leave with more problems with your car than before you come in.
MU
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/27/2018

Arzalia, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I would like to talk to you about your concern, I left you a voicemail with my number or you can email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.comMike Uribe Service manager