Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.5384588/5Overall Rating 3.5384588/5Overall Rating 3.5384588/5rating 3.5384588rating 3.5384588
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

San Pedro, CA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
3 Hour Oil Change
Great service rep, but 3 hours for an oil change should never happen.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/06/2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, I apologize for the time it took to get your service done, I 100% agree with you, I'll appreciate it if you contact me at 310-971-2114 ext 8701.
Mike Uribe
Service director
mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Got an oil change
The oil change was good. It’s just that the car wash sucks. Hey always leave spots in my car that become permanent. And they don’t vacuum the car out. Please make an improvement on this.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to speak with you about your experience, if you can, please email me at mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com
Mike Uribe
Service Director

James R.
Paramount, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Look else where until improvements happen
I took my brand new 2018 ioniq for an oil change. 2 1/2 hours later i get my car. Offered a wash and wash. Poor car wash. No vacuum. Now my car get 10mph less. I got to find a place to fix it. Any ideas?
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/09/2018

Hi James,
I appologize for the poor service you received on your last visit,
I'll be happy to look at your vehicle for the issue you are having with your mpg.
Mike Uribe Service director

05/18/2018 Category: Service
...
...
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/21/2018

Hi Ms. Thompson, Thank you for the feedback, I would like to invite you over anytime during service hours for a wash and vacuum and I'll be sure to have the extended warranty added to your customer information. Thank you for being a Win Hyundai Carson customer.Mike UribeService Director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Corona, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2018 Category: Service
N/A
Taking too long for waiting .
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/14/2018

thank you for your feedback we apologize for the long wait please give us a call anytime during our business hour to schedule your next service vist

mike uribe
service director

PC
Pamela C.
Wilmington, CA
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Yes, great service- Thank you
Friendly people and willingly to help.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/03/2018

Ms. Collins,I apologize for the poor service experience on your last visit to Win Hyundai and thank you for your feedback it is very important to us to provide our customers with an exceptional service. You are welcome to email me directly to mikeu@winhyundaicarson.comMike Uribe Service Director.

Domingo L.
Lake Forest, CA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality of dealer experience overall went down
Good service, wanted to upsale without a solid statement, bathrooms are incredibly dirty as well as dealer floors. Lady at delivery desk once the car was ready aparently doesn’t know how to say hello, good morning and thank you! Pretty poor customer service not polite at all
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/17/2018

Mr. Lorusso, Thank you very much for your feedback, I apologize for the poor service you received from our service department on your last visit. Please let me know if there's anything I can do you for you, you can reach me by email mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

GP
Giovanni P.
Lynwood, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/19/2018 Category: Service
it's okay
once they fix my car..... an give better time accuracy 5 star ....
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/20/2018

Hi Giovanni,Thank you for your feedback, I do apologize about the last service visit to our service department was not to your satisfaction, please let me know if there's anything I can do in the future to make sure your next service visit will be to your satisfaction.Thank you,Mike Uribe Service manager mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

San Pedro, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Not exactly
I ask for synthetic oil and still got regular even though I requested it 3-4 times to the service person. They did not vacuum my car out even though I was informed they would. I got the 30,000 mile service and spent almost $500 dollars. I like getting the synthetic oil and was very disappointed that didn’t happen! 👎🏻 But what are you going to do after the fact? I had already spent my time out of my day, so I can’t do it again until the next time and hope I get what I asked for. Maybe I will just go to a oil change place drive through instead. I will say they were very courteous! I will probably try again since I want only the best for my car and that is why I like taking it to the dealer in the first place.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/20/2018

Hi Ms. Tompkins,First I would like to apologize for not using full Synthetic oil and not vacuuming your vehicle on your last service visit, I would like to invite you to stop by any day during business hours for a wash an vacuum we will be happy to perform this for you at no charge as well as inspecting your engine as per your concern on the last visit engine was making a ticking noise due to being 1 Qt low on oil.Thank you so much for your feedback and looking forward to serving you on your next service visit. Mike Uribe Service manager714-393-0902mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

PL
Paul L.
Inglewood, CA
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Lamotte
First time service not the best
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/06/2018

sorry for the inconveneince have a nice day!

Lawndale, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Lacking communication
Nice people but none of them seem on the same page about which services they provide for free and which ones are supposed to cost money.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/06/2018

Thank ou for your input we will strive to remedy these issues have a great day!

Christan B.
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
The issue is the techs being sloopy.
These are customers who are already investing a lot. Be deligent enough to honor a customers car. It should leave better than it arrive. Respect and maintain interiors as if the car is going to be sold.
South Bay does an amazing job insuring that. So can you.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/25/2018

So sorry for the inconvenience please come back and see Barry and he will give you a complimantary service and a mini detail

Juana W.
Gardena, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Needs better total quality experience
They need to provide better customer service experience. Didn't seem like they are on top of their game.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/01/2018

Thank you for your visit and input we will make sure we work on these items Happy New Year!

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/01/2018

Oh and please Rescore Barry a 5 for effort please this review directly affects him thanks again!

Torrance, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/27/2017 Category: Service
UMMM
I felt I was overcharged for what I needed done and then had to wait hours for completion when others I was before did not wait very long and beat me out of the dealership waiting area.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/27/2017

So sorry for the inconvenience I will look into the matter and contact you asap

11/16/2017 Category: Service
It’s okay, could be better
4 hours for and oil change! Enough said ...
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/17/2017

sorry for the inconvenence have a great weekend

DT
Doug T.
Wilmington, CA
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Win Hyundai
Dwayne did a fine job

11/08/2017 Category: Service
Win Hyundai
My regular service advisor Barry was not available so the usual level of perfection was absent

Issues: I asked for a car wash and did not receive one

My vehicle was delivered to me dirty with papers and work items left in the vehicle
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/08/2017

Hi so sorry for the inconvenience Barry was out of town for a quick vaca He mentioned you were coming on tuesday but any how  Dwayne helped you out and  I apologize again that your car wasnt washed I will look into it asap I am looking forward to you continuing into  bringing in your car for servcie with us and would like to ask that you rescore Dwayne for his courteous service to you; this survey soley reflects on him for the service he provided for youand would in turn like to comp you your next scheduled maintence have a great week

09/01/2017 Category: Service
Automobile shows improvement
The car was checked again and test driven. The issue I had couldn't be found. The car seems to be running perfectly now. Audrey did a great job once again and insured me that everything is being documented in case the issue reoccurs.

09/01/2017 Category: Service
Problem wasn't fully corrected
The service for that day was great. Started to have the same issue the next day but couldn't take off work for it. Bringing it in on Saturday.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/02/2017

Thank you for your great revue hopefully we can resolve issue quckly if not please reach out to me please give Audrey a rescore of 5 for this soley reflects on her attention to your issue thank you again

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/03/2017

Thank you have a great day!

SY
Song Y.
Inglewood, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/31/2017 Category: Service
The service was good, but the only thing is I requested for them not to wash my car. Because I just had it detailed and paid a lot of money for it. When you guys were done, and I received my car and the car was washed and left water strikes and spots. I was very disappointed about that. Other than that it was good.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/31/2017

So sorry for the confusion please visit us again and I will do your next service at no charge

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/17/2017

Hi Sir pleae give me a rescore  of 5 for an effort on adressing your concern see you for your next service  have great week!

Garden Grove, CA
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Review of service person
Audrey was great and informative. Called when the car was ready. Suggested and oil change which reminded me that I was due for one. Saved me another trip by making that small suggestion.

08/18/2017 Category: Service
Great service not so great vehicle
Something needs to be done with the findings of issues. Cars aren't supposed to just die while driving.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/18/2017

Please accept our apologies and reach out to me if your still having issues 3108306400 I will do my best to repair vehicle please rescore Audrey on her attempt to service your needs

KH
Katherine H.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer service
I had a great purchase experience and love my car. Things did not go well in the service department, unfortunately.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/08/2017

so sorry for the inconvenience pls contact me  directly to install those edge guards at no charge to you in return would appriciate a rescore of 5