Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

WW
Wanda W.
Altadena, CA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Nice Waiting Room
Love the big cushy easy chairs, big screen TV, coffee machine and donuts in the waiting room. It makes the wait time more pleasant.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.  We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Uur goal is to earn your business and 5 stars on every visit.

John B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/06/2019 Category: Service
First service
This was my first service for this car . The service writer was welcoming and listened to me. The service was provided while I waited and the time was minimal. That evening I received and email for discounted service so it looks like I brought it in a day to early t use the coupon. Next time I'll wait until I get one.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We hope to see you on your next service.

Alvin B.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Close to home.
Good coffe!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/31/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.
Please let us know how we can improve. Our goal is to give 5 star service.

08/24/2019 Category: Service
This is the best deal by far
This is the best deal by far! Service representatives were on point.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/24/2019

CG
Christian G.
Compton, CA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor mechanic initiative
Mechanics will not take Initiative to benefit customers.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

CK
Carol K.
Culver City, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/27/2019 Category: Service
A little disappointed
I have been servicing my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid at this dealer since I bought it here. In the past the Multi-Point Inspection form was in color, very easy to read and included the tread number for each tire and the brake lining remaining for each of the 4 brakes. This time the form is in black and white, harder to read, and the tread depth remaining for each tire is not listed. There is a place to list, but it is blank. In addition, for my last 2 services the engine filter and in-cabin microfilter were shown as yellow (may need future attention). This most recent service showed both as perfectly fine (checked and okay). How is that possible? Neither were replaced during this service. NONE of my issues were with my service advisor. She was fine. Overall I have been happy with this dealer, but wonder if their service is not quite as good as it used to be. I have not decided yet whether I will have my next service done here or somewhere else.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/29/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. These concerns will be investigated and the service manager will be in contact with you shortly.

Susan S.

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff and waiting area
Acceptable
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for doing business with us. We hope to earn 5 stars on your next visit. Please come again.

Montebello, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable prices for service
Service associates courteous and professional.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Service but need to pay attention to customer requests
15000 mile service on an Elantra GT performed as expected. However I requested synthetic oil on my service schedule form but standard oil was used instead. Synthetic has been used since the car's first service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the survey. Please be advised that we do not use conventional oil here at Win Hyundai. We use Synthetic Blend or Full Synthetic. Upon review of your repair order, you received the Synthetic Blend.

Denny G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Mecanic department
It is great full
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/24/2019

Making our customers happy is always our priority.

GS
Gregory S.
Lomita, CA
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
List of service items was performed very good. But timeliness was a bit too long. Took 2.5 hours for oil change, lube & tire rotation, event though I got there at 7am.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good
Thanks
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/05/2019

FT
Frederick T.
Lancaster, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2019 Category: Service
They find a solutions
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time survey us. We appreciate your business.

GP
Geraldine P.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place, Oscar the service advisor is very helpful
Love the service area here,very chill quiet place not much to do but they are nice enough to Uber you close by to hang out ,Great customer service just a tad understaffed but the employees are very nice and knowledgeable.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Geraldine. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

Compton, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

DT
David T.
Harbor City, CA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Get honest with customers
Stop adding unneeded work to customers cars, it gives your business a bad name.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/15/2019

Your feedback will help us improve in the future

IG
Iliana G.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/07/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership

San Pedro, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Barry Takes Great Care of me and my Elantra
I bought my vehicle here and have never had it serviced anywhere else.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/02/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

Robert B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Performed as promised in a reasonable time.
My only hesitancy in this comment is that the service personnel were not too eager to come out into the cold (it had been raining) to greet me in my car, when I arrived for my appointment. Perhaps I have been spoiled by previously dealing with Cadillac and Lexus dealers, but still, having a service person greeting you would be a much better experience and would have changed my overall attitude towards this dealership when I bring my car in for service.

Nonetheless, the work was done as promised - on time and I was contacted to remind me to pick up my car before it got too close to their closing time (it was a Saturday). The service agent was friendly and wished me a great day. For those that can or want to wait, they have a comfortable waiting area, a TV and great coffee - hot beverage machine. Also, the cashier was very friendly as well. I would recommend WIN Hyundai
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/09/2019

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Mike Uribe Service diector