Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.3913039/5Overall Rating 3.3913039/5Overall Rating 3.3913039/5rating 3.3913039rating 3.3913039
Overall Rating 2.21739/5Overall Rating 2.21739/5rating 2.21739rating 2.21739rating 2.21739

LA
Leslie A.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Barry took really good care of me during my visit. He went the extra mile to make sure I understood everything that was being done to my car and would give me updates on my car while I was waiting.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ANUTIME DURING OUR BUSINESS HOUR TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT SERVICE VIST

05/05/2018 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai
Brought my car to get a few things fixed an a recall inspection done. My service advisor was really helpful an professional, got more than just a simple run around like other dealerships. The Service at Win Hyundai Carson was an experience that made me feel welcomed to come back anytime for future services definitely recommend anyone here for reliable customer service!
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

thank you for your feedback please give us a call anytime during our business hour

mike uribe
service director

GC
Gustavo C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service I received from Barry was great. But the high cost of the facilities might keep me away.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ANYTIME DURING OUR BUSINESS HOUR TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT SERVICE VIST

Mark P.
Placentia, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I was able to make a same-day appointment at this dealer which is rare, I'm sure, for most if not all dealers! The bracket for the powered seat on the driver's side needed repair. They replaced the whole mechanism for me because the bracket was bent. I understand why it took so long because they had to take the seat out. Francisco, the service writer, was incredibly professional and helpful. He kept me informed periodically to let me know how things were going and checked on me to see how I was doing; I was very appreciative of that personal touch because he knew I was there for awhile. Thanks to the whole dealer for a job well done!
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO GIVE US A CALL ANYTIME DURING OUR BUSINESS HOUR TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT SERVICE VIST

Deandre W.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Not my best experience
The staff is courteous. My ordeal was probably not the typical case, so I'll start with that. I came to this dealership a few years back due to the "scammy" practices at the LAX service department. All in all, I've had my car serviced here at Win at least five times. In all of my interactions, everything had been great. I never felt like I was being persuaded to get this, when I came in for that. Well things were a little different this time around. I took my car in for what I thought was a general maintenance oil change. I pointed out that my car had felt like it wanted to stall when I turn the ignition. So they checked it out and didn't find anything wrong but they did notice an unusual amount of sludge build up in my oil. So they told me to take it home and return in a few days, that way they could see what was causing the issue.

To my surprise it was actually the engine which I had previously been aware of through the Hyundai engine recalls for my model year but I thought I was one of the lucky few who somehow avoided a faulty engine. Well it was recommended that I have my hoses and surpentine belt and a few other things replaced to ensure the new engine functions properly, no charge for labor just for the parts, $325. In hindsight, part of my maintenance that I had done previously checked for leaks, now I feel a little silly for just taking the recommendations at face value. I absolutely did not need my hoses replaced but I digress.

Well after waiting over a month for the engine to be replaced, it failed on me no more than two days after getting it back. When I somehow made it back to the dealership, they discovered that the engine was faulty, mind you this is a brand new engine, not refurbished. This started the whole ordeal over again. While I do appreciate that a courtesy car was provided after putting a hold on my credit card, I have been accustomed to being comped the same car class, which I was approved for but Enterprise didn't have any available. After asking, I was told that I could go to another location to swap out, piece of cake. Well none of that was the case. I went to my local Enterprise only to be turned away because they too, didn't have any full size cars available but they recommended that I go to the LAX location, even boasting how it's the largest Enterprise in the world. After arriving I was told by the clerk that only cars with mechanical issues could be swapped out because they were instructed by their district manager to have cars available only for "new" clients. Now by this point I only had the car for little over an hour traveling from one location to the next. I had a planned weekend trip with the family and the Elantra simply was not large enough. Trip cancelled. Not satisfied I called their corporate service number and was assured after giving my name and number that the district manager would give me a call. As you can figure that never happened. What's even sadder is that I'm writing this review well over a monthly now approaching two months, still no call.

Once I finally get my car back from the dealership, I'm pulled over by the CHP that night only to be informed that my tail lights were out. I told the officer that I literally just got my car back from the dealership earlier in the day. It sounded like a lie someone would try to use to get out of a ticket. Through the grace of God they let me go and I assured them that I'd be back at the dealership first thing the nextmorning. After making it back to the dealership the next morning, they discovered that the brake tail light harnesses had to be replaced because the bulbs had completely melted into the harness. It would cost another $450!!! Well as you can imagine I am completely surprised but also pissed because the car had been fine when I bought it in. It was the classic complaint that many people have about service departments, you come in for one thing and find ten more things that need attention. I had been there a few months back because my tail lights would stay on even when the car was turned off, so I can see what would've caused this issue but what I couldn't understand is how in the hell did they not see that issue when they replaced my brake light stopper, seems that there should be some type of quality check on the tail lights being that they are so connected to each other. My AC unit also wouldn't working properly because another clamp had to be ordered, which I suspect was broken when they replaced the engine so I'm waiting for that to be taken care of. It took all of the grace in me to be polite and professional while dealing with my service rep Miguel. I just couldn't shake the feeling that he would've been completely happy with charging me if I hadn't been persistent. Only because of me pressing the issue he was able to submit the work request for Hyundai to repair the issue at their cost. In the end, Hyundai did repair the $450 job on them.

Experience is everything with me. This was not a very pleasant experience, and also a costly one! This isn't a review to dissuade you from having your car serviced at Win, again the staff is nice and prior to this ordeal everything has been fine. This is just my experience and overall impression that this experience has left on me. I think there needs to be a better sense of empathy on the customers part because I was left with very little of that.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

Mr. Wilson,Thank you very much for your review, I'll be sure to let my staff know about your experience with us and Enterprise. I'm glad Miguel was able to wave the $450.00 brake light repair for you and I apologize for the tech missing that repair during the inspection and for Enterprise not providing you with the vehicle you wanted. Mike UribeService Directormikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Judy H.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai puts customer first
Excelente friendly customer service.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

thank you for your feedback please give us a call anytime during business hour to schedule your next vist

mike uribe
service director

Compton, CA
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Phone operators need to listen before making transfers so customer can get the answer they are looking for
Phone operators not acceptable
Service department. They were helpful and Quick
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

WE APOLOGIZE ABOUT THAT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO GIVE US A CALL ANYTIME DURING BUSINESS HOUR TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT VIST

HS
Humberto S.
Long Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Change machine coffee not like taste
Coffee should back old one taste cappuccino
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK  PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ANYTIME TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT SERVICE VIST

Harbor City, CA
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Bathroom was dirty
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

WE APOLOGIZE ABOUT THAT , WE WILL GET ON THAT ASAP .

FJ
Francine J.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Came in because I felt my car was lagging some. Dewayne checked it out for me and said everything was good but that I would need a full body flush during my next service. Even though I didn't get anything done, I still got a free car wash!
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson

THANK YOU FOR YOURFEEDBACK PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ANYTIME DURING BUSINESS HOUR TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT SERVICE VIST

Carson, CA
02/16/2018 Category: Service
NO HASSLE.
THE SERVICE WRITER WAS ON THE BALL.

Thank you!

Josephine B.
Long Beach, CA
02/07/2018 Category: Service
First Visit - Oil Change
I am leasing my Hyundai at Win Hyundai Carson and was told that my first oil change is complimentary. When I call to make the appointment, I double checked to make sure it was complimentary and was told yes. When I arrived for my appointment, I was told that I needed something from the sales dept for the oil change to be complimentary. This was never mentioned to me and I was very upset. However, Barry took care of the situation and I rec'd my complimentary oil change. Barry gave great customer service and I left as a happy customer.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

thank you for your visit and we greatly appreciate your review have a great week!

BJ
Benedicto J.
Pacific Palisades, CA
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable
Complaint not properly address
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

Sorry for the inconvenience please contact me regarding a re schedule for the noise 3108306400 8701

02/03/2018 Category: Service
very friendly staff, work was fine
The staff were very friendly, and the work done was fine. They could have kept me slightly more informed about the progress of the work, but that's not a big deal.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

Thank you we appreciate your visit!

Carson, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2018 Category: Service
My Elantra Servicing
Barry please voided great customer service!
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

Thank you for your great review have a great day!

ER
Erick R.
Compton, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I love how they work with you. I work nights so they order the part for me, they had me come back a different day and in less than a hour my car was done.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

Thank you for your vist and great review have a great week!

El Segundo, CA
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and accommodating
Chadwick provided excellent customer service. Experience was fast and easy.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

Thank you for your awesome survey !

BJ

12/28/2017 Category: Service
everything was fine
Barry is great!
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

Thank you and Happy new year!

Bruce B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/24/2017 Category: Service
Great
Service was great
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson

Thank you! Merry Christmas!