4.5

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Current rating
After discussing the issue with the Service Manager, the issue was resolve.

06/05/2020 Category: Service
Rating
I have no confidence in Win Hyundai sales or service. I was cheated by their sales tactics and the service department put the wrong oil viscosity in my vehicle and tried to justify it despite reading the Owners Manual to them.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.

AW
Akosua W.
Inglewood, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Barry A
I appreciate that the service director called me. Hopefully, I won't have this issue anymore.

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Things were great in the beginning, its down hill now.
Barry in service is the best thing this place has going. Everything else is less than stellar.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/21/2020

Hello, I am the Service Director for Win Hyundai. We appreciate you coming to our dealership. It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. I will investigate your concerns and reach out to you for more inormation regarding your service visit.

CR
Carlos R.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Ok
My experience at this dealership was ok. I did have an issue that was later resolved through a telephone call I had with Sam, where he explained to me what went wrong when it came to the service that was provided to me. I definitely appreciated this explanation as to what happened and the apology I received. Sam was completely professional and a pleasure to talk to.

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
I Had a major issue with the staff at Hyundai in Carson when it was time to pick up my car after the service had been performed. There were no issues and no time wasted when it came time to pay for the service, but when it came time to get my car back, they had lost my keys. The service representative that had helped me for my service did not have my keys and neither did the service technicians. I was told that there was a box that the keys are supposed to go into after the service technician is done with each car and instead of placing my keys in that box, I was told that the technician had gone to lunch and hadn’t placed my keys in the correct spot so they didn’t know where they were. I sat around in the lobby for an HOUR and 15 MINUTES waiting for someone to find where my car was until finally the technician came back from lunch and brought my keys back with him. I will never return back to this dealership to service my car as it is completely unprofessional to have a customer waiting for an hour and 15 minutes for their car after all the services have already been paid for and was told that the car was all ready to go. Overall this was a terrible experience and I will make it a point to let anyone, I know, that is thinking about to coming to this dealership to reconsider and take their business elsewhere.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feed back is very important to us. Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry to read about the poor experience you received during your recent service visit.  Please allow me to investigate as to how and why we failed to provide you the exemplary service which every Win Hyundai customer deserves. i will reach out to you via telephone as soon as possible.

Sergio S.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Saturday’s maybe no the best day to schedule services
Bad experience, waited over 3 hrs for an schedule oil change. Maybe weekdays are faster or maybe over 3 hrs is the standard.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

RP
Rudolph P.
South Gate, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
My experience was very difficult
Very upset and dissapointing
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the Service Manager. Please allow me to review your visit with my staff and get back to you soon as possible.

Danny S.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Car was left in the check in area and forgotten about
Most of the time I have decent service from this dealer. However this time I had an appt at 7:30AM and arrived at 7:15AM. I just so happened to go outside looking at cars at 9:00AM and noticed my car still sitting in the check in location where I left it at. I went inside to inquire what the status was on my car and was advised it was in service and waiting to go into the 27 point inspection. So I then asked about a rough guess on the time it would be done and was told about 30 minutes. So I said well that seems odd as my car is still sitting in the check in area where I left it 2 hours ago, so how can that be. Needless to say my car was moved to the back for service within 5 minutes. However it wasn't completed which was just a oil change and tire rotation until 11:30AM, 4 hours after I had my APPT.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please accept my apology and allow me to investigate your visit, to find out why we failed to expedite the service on your vehicle. Please note, your feedback is very important. It will help us improve in the future.

Danial S.
Harbor City, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Talked to Sam
Talked to Sam and he helped me much more than I expected. Thank you so much Sam

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Changing spare tire
I had a full spare tire in the car. But it was replaced with a donut without notifying me. This is not acceptable at all.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important to us and our dealership.
My name is Sam, I am the Service Director. I would like to call you and discuss the spare tire concern.

VF
Vincent F.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service...
My car was inspected by the mechanics and I was provided detailed information on the functionality of the engine in relation to errors in oil balances etc. Upon leaving the dealership, my car runs fantastic. No more sluggish performance at no charge. Really appreciate the effort to get my driving experience back to the optimum level expected of my Elantra.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Performance let down car lack power after oil change
Not sure what happened, but my 2016 Elantra now lacks low to mid range acceleration after getting an oil change and engine flush. Possibly an issue with fluids becoming mixed up perhaps over fill of oil, no idea but car is not running the same since the service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/05/2019

Hello Vincent, my name is Sam Ash. I am the Service Director here at Win Hyundai. I am sorry that you are having issues with the Elantra. I want you to know that we are here for you. Rather than guessing what could be the problem, I want to arrange an appointment with to you to bring the Elantra in and have our Shop Foreman test drive with you and perform a diagnostic scan at no charge. As I stated, we are here for you. Please accept my invitation to help resolve this concern for you.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Overall poor service. The only reason why I return here is because they specialize in Hyundai’s. If they didn’t then I would easily outsource somewhere else due to lack of professionalism and service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
You feed back will helps us improve our customer service.

MJ
Montae J.
Gardena, CA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Airbag light still on
3 recalls my airbag light is still on took the whole day and no courtesy ride home
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to inform us regarding your recent service visit. Please allow me to review your file and contact you as soon as possible to further address your concerns.

Daryan H.
Compton, CA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I have brought my car in 3x during the month and the service is poor. The repairs take extremely long and the reps do a poor job of communicating status of repairs. I had to chase and call for almost 2 weeks before my Case was closed
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We understand your time is valuable and we must do a better job communicating to our customers. This is not an excuse, however it needs to be said- your service advisor who was helping you during your service visit was ill and missed several days of work. This caused poor communication on our behalf. For this I apologize. I am sorry. We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to service vehicle with us. I assure you that we will do a better job in the future.

Kenneth B.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Took car in for oil change - got a recall item fixed - and now car won't run!
Took car in for oil change - got a recall item fixed - and now car won't run!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/07/2019

Win Hyundai Service Director reached out to Enterprise rental agency corporate area manager and informed them of the poor condition of the rental vehicle which was provided to our customer. Enterprise area manager apologized for the vehicle condition and offered to provide a much suitable vehicle.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/15/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. This help us improve our customer service in the future. I hope we met your expectation. Thank you for choosing Win Hyundai.

AV
Andrew V.
San Pedro, CA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
5 months later..... dissapointment
see previous comments
MU
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/21/2018

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and your feedback, your tail lamps were not covered and I went to Hyundai to get them covered for you, they covered this repair as a goodwill for your satisfaction. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/19/2018 Category: Service
they should improve their communication skill.
not so happy after Hyundai service.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/19/2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I resent the survey as we told you on our phone conversation and hope you'll rescore us based on what we did. Mike Uribe Service director

GC
Gilda C.
Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly, very approachable.
Atmosphere is very friendly.
MU
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/26/2018

Gilda, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star experience, I apologize for the long wait on your last visit.