Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9230805/5Overall Rating 3.9230805/5Overall Rating 3.9230805/5rating 3.9230805rating 3.9230805
Overall Rating 2.1538456/5Overall Rating 2.1538456/5rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456

Sergio S.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Saturday’s maybe no the best day to schedule services
Bad experience, waited over 3 hrs for an schedule oil change. Maybe weekdays are faster or maybe over 3 hrs is the standard.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

RP
Rudolph P.
South Gate, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
My experience was very difficult
Very upset and dissapointing
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the Service Manager. Please allow me to review your visit with my staff and get back to you soon as possible.

Danny S.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Car was left in the check in area and forgotten about
Most of the time I have decent service from this dealer. However this time I had an appt at 7:30AM and arrived at 7:15AM. I just so happened to go outside looking at cars at 9:00AM and noticed my car still sitting in the check in location where I left it at. I went inside to inquire what the status was on my car and was advised it was in service and waiting to go into the 27 point inspection. So I then asked about a rough guess on the time it would be done and was told about 30 minutes. So I said well that seems odd as my car is still sitting in the check in area where I left it 2 hours ago, so how can that be. Needless to say my car was moved to the back for service within 5 minutes. However it wasn't completed which was just a oil change and tire rotation until 11:30AM, 4 hours after I had my APPT.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please accept my apology and allow me to investigate your visit, to find out why we failed to expedite the service on your vehicle. Please note, your feedback is very important. It will help us improve in the future.

Danial S.
Harbor City, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Talked to Sam
Talked to Sam and he helped me much more than I expected. Thank you so much Sam

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Changing spare tire
I had a full spare tire in the car. But it was replaced with a donut without notifying me. This is not acceptable at all.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important to us and our dealership.
My name is Sam, I am the Service Director. I would like to call you and discuss the spare tire concern.

VF
Vincent F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service...
My car was inspected by the mechanics and I was provided detailed information on the functionality of the engine in relation to errors in oil balances etc. Upon leaving the dealership, my car runs fantastic. No more sluggish performance at no charge. Really appreciate the effort to get my driving experience back to the optimum level expected of my Elantra.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Performance let down car lack power after oil change
Not sure what happened, but my 2016 Elantra now lacks low to mid range acceleration after getting an oil change and engine flush. Possibly an issue with fluids becoming mixed up perhaps over fill of oil, no idea but car is not running the same since the service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/05/2019

Hello Vincent, my name is Sam Ash. I am the Service Director here at Win Hyundai. I am sorry that you are having issues with the Elantra. I want you to know that we are here for you. Rather than guessing what could be the problem, I want to arrange an appointment with to you to bring the Elantra in and have our Shop Foreman test drive with you and perform a diagnostic scan at no charge. As I stated, we are here for you. Please accept my invitation to help resolve this concern for you.

Torrance, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Overall poor service. The only reason why I return here is because they specialize in Hyundai’s. If they didn’t then I would easily outsource somewhere else due to lack of professionalism and service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
You feed back will helps us improve our customer service.

MJ
Montae J.
Gardena, CA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Airbag light still on
3 recalls my airbag light is still on took the whole day and no courtesy ride home
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to inform us regarding your recent service visit. Please allow me to review your file and contact you as soon as possible to further address your concerns.

Daryan H.
Compton, CA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I have brought my car in 3x during the month and the service is poor. The repairs take extremely long and the reps do a poor job of communicating status of repairs. I had to chase and call for almost 2 weeks before my Case was closed
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We understand your time is valuable and we must do a better job communicating to our customers. This is not an excuse, however it needs to be said- your service advisor who was helping you during your service visit was ill and missed several days of work. This caused poor communication on our behalf. For this I apologize. I am sorry. We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to service vehicle with us. I assure you that we will do a better job in the future.

Kenneth B.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Took car in for oil change - got a recall item fixed - and now car won't run!
Took car in for oil change - got a recall item fixed - and now car won't run!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/07/2019

Win Hyundai Service Director reached out to Enterprise rental agency corporate area manager and informed them of the poor condition of the rental vehicle which was provided to our customer. Enterprise area manager apologized for the vehicle condition and offered to provide a much suitable vehicle.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/15/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. This help us improve our customer service in the future. I hope we met your expectation. Thank you for choosing Win Hyundai.

AV
Andrew V.
San Pedro, CA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
5 months later..... dissapointment
see previous comments
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/21/2018

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and your feedback, your tail lamps were not covered and I went to Hyundai to get them covered for you, they covered this repair as a goodwill for your satisfaction. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Torrance, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/19/2018 Category: Service
they should improve their communication skill.
not so happy after Hyundai service.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/19/2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I resent the survey as we told you on our phone conversation and hope you'll rescore us based on what we did. Mike Uribe Service director

GC
Gilda C.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly, very approachable.
Atmosphere is very friendly.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/26/2018

Gilda, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star experience, I apologize for the long wait on your last visit.

Robert B.
Carson, CA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise = to be contacted by management after reading my previous negative review
I spent some time thinking about and writing my comments about my recent experience with WIN Hyundai service. I knew it was negative, but I felt it important for management to know what had happened. Customer service is a challenging thing to teach young employees, or any employees these days, for that matter. So, I was surprised (pleasantly) when the service manager, Mr. Michael J U., both left me an e-mail message and called me to discuss my negative experience. He offered for me to come in and try to see a better experience with the service dept.; but that would not be possible as I do not need another oil change, nor any other work at this moment. So, instead, he offered me to come back in a few months for a free oil change and also to see if I would experience an improvement. He not only offered to over the cost of the oil change - but he assured me that I would see a different side of the WIN Hyundai customer service experience. I am pleased - not because of the free oil change, but rather that he took the time to show he cared about his dept. and more importantly, about his customers. I am going to give them the chance to show me.

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor servicing experience
The individuals with whom I spoke were friendly and caring, but the time it took to change the oil and wash the car was ridiculous. I could have gone to a Jiffy Lube and a full car wash in less time. BUT ....................................but, when I saw greasy hand marks on the inside of the car, and inner door handle .............I almost lost my cool. Even then, the service tech person did not show any interest in getting off his behind to take a look at the marks left by the service worker................I was really disappointed. I went there with high hopes for a good experience since they are closer to home than other dealerships. Going to a dealership should be a special experience - - - the reason why you pay more for what you get, otherwise find a low cost oil change place and a hungry for business, trained mechanic somewhere and take your car to a car wash ..............................you might as well if you are not going to have a special experience with the dealership.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Robert,Thank you for your feedback.I would be happy to speak with you and get this resolved, you can reach me by phone or email 310-971-2114 ext 8701 or email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/31/2018

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and we appreciate you giving us a second chance to serve you.
Mike Uribe

El Segundo, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
Fix the car next time
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/18/2018

Hello, as per our phone conversation, as soon as the part arrives I'll be giving you a call and getting this taken care of.
Mike Uribe
mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

BC
Benjamin C.
Lawndale, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling does nothing
Scheduled a oil change and checkup, and was told the person I scheduled with wasn’t at work and that I had to wait for 20-30 cars ahead of me... what’s the point of scheduling an appt? Had to wait 2 hours
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/29/2018

Hi Benjamin, I just spoke to my service advisors about this, I apologize for the poor service you received, if you would like to bring your vehicle in just to have it wash and vacuum I'll be happy to have it done for you. Thank you very much for your feedback and look forward to serving you on your next service visit. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

LJ
Louie J.
2007 Hyundai Azera
05/07/2018 Category: Service
service advisors are always excellent, not satisified with service outcome
work on my auto has always been by authorized Hyundai win or cormier dealer. I had leakage repaired timing cover sealed in Feb., 90,000 mile service done in april. . Brought vehicle in for recall, timing cover leakage , and brakes needed repair not noticed on 90,000 service . Not satisfied with multi-point inspection
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/07/2018

Mr. Johnson, Thank you for your feedback, I understand your frustration with our last inspection on your vehicle. I would be happy to talk to you and come to a resolution. You are welcome to contact me directly my email mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Inglewood, CA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Service writers need to be better informed
Service writers need to be better informed
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/22/2018

I would like to apologize for the poor experience you received on your last service visit to Win Hyundai Carson.You are welcome to contact me direct so we can schedule you back in to complete the work to your complete satisfaction.Mike UribeService Managermikeu@winhyundaicarson.comext. # 8701

2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Think twice to come back
No comment.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for comments I will strive to improve our process ! have a great week!

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/14/2018

please rescore Francisico
a 5 this afects him directly

01/31/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is great
I can definitely put 10 stars to berry and the staff there if it’s necessary , the management of Hyundai is the one I called and haven’t heard from them
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/31/2018

Thanks for your visit Malcon and sorry for any inconveneice you may have experienced I know Barry tries hard to make you happy pls rescore him 5 star for his attempt

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/01/2018

This survey reflects soley on Barrys efort to help you please rescore him a 5

GS
Gary S.
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Quick response.
Rudy the Service Manager quickly responded to my review. The reset took only a couple of minutes.

09/23/2017 Category: Service
Alert not reset.
Service alert upon starting was not reset by the service technician, and will require a return visit just to have that done. Phone call asking about the situation was not returned.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/23/2017

so sorry for the inconvenience please see me when you come back and I will comp your next scheduled maintenece

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/03/2017

Hi I understand you were just in for the sticker please see me on your next visit and I will take care of you.. Please rescore Audrey on 5 stars please this reflects on her performance soley thanks again

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/04/2017