Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.5384588/5Overall Rating 3.5384588/5Overall Rating 3.5384588/5rating 3.5384588rating 3.5384588
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

Robert B.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise = to be contacted by management after reading my previous negative review
I spent some time thinking about and writing my comments about my recent experience with WIN Hyundai service. I knew it was negative, but I felt it important for management to know what had happened. Customer service is a challenging thing to teach young employees, or any employees these days, for that matter. So, I was surprised (pleasantly) when the service manager, Mr. Michael J U., both left me an e-mail message and called me to discuss my negative experience. He offered for me to come in and try to see a better experience with the service dept.; but that would not be possible as I do not need another oil change, nor any other work at this moment. So, instead, he offered me to come back in a few months for a free oil change and also to see if I would experience an improvement. He not only offered to over the cost of the oil change - but he assured me that I would see a different side of the WIN Hyundai customer service experience. I am pleased - not because of the free oil change, but rather that he took the time to show he cared about his dept. and more importantly, about his customers. I am going to give them the chance to show me.

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor servicing experience
The individuals with whom I spoke were friendly and caring, but the time it took to change the oil and wash the car was ridiculous. I could have gone to a Jiffy Lube and a full car wash in less time. BUT ....................................but, when I saw greasy hand marks on the inside of the car, and inner door handle .............I almost lost my cool. Even then, the service tech person did not show any interest in getting off his behind to take a look at the marks left by the service worker................I was really disappointed. I went there with high hopes for a good experience since they are closer to home than other dealerships. Going to a dealership should be a special experience - - - the reason why you pay more for what you get, otherwise find a low cost oil change place and a hungry for business, trained mechanic somewhere and take your car to a car wash ..............................you might as well if you are not going to have a special experience with the dealership.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Robert,Thank you for your feedback.I would be happy to speak with you and get this resolved, you can reach me by phone or email 310-971-2114 ext 8701 or email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/31/2018

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and we appreciate you giving us a second chance to serve you.
Mike Uribe

El Segundo, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
Fix the car next time
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/18/2018

Hello, as per our phone conversation, as soon as the part arrives I'll be giving you a call and getting this taken care of.
Mike Uribe

Lawndale, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling does nothing
Scheduled a oil change and checkup, and was told the person I scheduled with wasn’t at work and that I had to wait for 20-30 cars ahead of me... what’s the point of scheduling an appt? Had to wait 2 hours
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/29/2018

Hi Benjamin, I just spoke to my service advisors about this, I apologize for the poor service you received, if you would like to bring your vehicle in just to have it wash and vacuum I'll be happy to have it done for you. Thank you very much for your feedback and look forward to serving you on your next service visit. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

LJ
Louie J.
Los Angeles, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
05/07/2018 Category: Service
service advisors are always excellent, not satisified with service outcome
work on my auto has always been by authorized Hyundai win or cormier dealer. I had leakage repaired timing cover sealed in Feb., 90,000 mile service done in april. . Brought vehicle in for recall, timing cover leakage , and brakes needed repair not noticed on 90,000 service . Not satisfied with multi-point inspection
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/07/2018

Mr. Johnson, Thank you for your feedback, I understand your frustration with our last inspection on your vehicle. I would be happy to talk to you and come to a resolution. You are welcome to contact me directly my email mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Inglewood, CA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Service writers need to be better informed
Service writers need to be better informed
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/22/2018

I would like to apologize for the poor experience you received on your last service visit to Win Hyundai Carson.You are welcome to contact me direct so we can schedule you back in to complete the work to your complete satisfaction.Mike UribeService Managermikeu@winhyundaicarson.comext. # 8701

Long Beach, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Think twice to come back
No comment.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for comments I will strive to improve our process ! have a great week!

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/14/2018

please rescore Francisico
a 5 this afects him directly

Los Angeles, CA
01/31/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is great
I can definitely put 10 stars to berry and the staff there if it’s necessary , the management of Hyundai is the one I called and haven’t heard from them
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/31/2018

Thanks for your visit Malcon and sorry for any inconveneice you may have experienced I know Barry tries hard to make you happy pls rescore him 5 star for his attempt

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/01/2018

This survey reflects soley on Barrys efort to help you please rescore him a 5

GS
Gary S.
Long Beach, CA
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Quick response.
Rudy the Service Manager quickly responded to my review. The reset took only a couple of minutes.

09/23/2017 Category: Service
Alert not reset.
Service alert upon starting was not reset by the service technician, and will require a return visit just to have that done. Phone call asking about the situation was not returned.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/23/2017

so sorry for the inconvenience please see me when you come back and I will comp your next scheduled maintenece

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/03/2017

Hi I understand you were just in for the sticker please see me on your next visit and I will take care of you.. Please rescore Audrey on 5 stars please this reflects on her performance soley thanks again

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/04/2017

THANKS! )

09/22/2017 Category: Service
Service could be better
Speaking for my experience during my first factory scheduled service: Overall the service was typical of a factory scheduled maintenance. There are areas in which WIN Hyundai Carson could improve. Firstly, the service adviser should inform the customer, me, of what services would be done. Secondly, the service adviser should give an estimated time of completion. Third, the service adviser should inform the customer when maintenance is completed and the car is ready for pick up. Last and most importantly, the service adviser should go over once again the jobs that were done and what, if any, problems were found. The only thing that the service adviser did properly was to inform me of when the car was ready for pick up. I feel that customers need to know what is going on with their cars and should be informed of potential issues. For example, I would like to know what the tread depth of my tires are or maybe when I will need my cabin air filter cleaned. I understand that business can be very busy especially during the weekends but I think there needs to be some visibility to the customer.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/22/2017

Hello very well said thank for your visit and your input I apologize for the inconvenience  I will reinerate how important it is to fully implement our service process on each and  every customer that comes in for service  have an awesome weekend!

EA
Ellynn Marie A.
Redondo Beach, CA
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Just be honest about what you are doing and how long it takes
See comments
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/19/2017

So sorry for the inconvenience I will reach out to you to see if we can make it up to you some how we defenetly appreciate you visit and would like to see you back have a great week

Madonna C.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Unorganized
Service needs to do a better job.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/19/2017

So sorry for the inconvenience I will reach out to you today to resolve your concern

Deon P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
I had a wonderful advisor but the I waited four hours for a simple service they said they would wash my car it came back with water spots and was still dirty. The floors weren't vacuumed and the other associates were walking around like hey we're upset with the world. This dealership needs to work on servicing their customers better.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/31/2017

So sorry I will re evalute or process and find out why the service took so long please come back and visit us and I will comp your next sceduled service please see me please  rescore Your service advisor  a 5 star for this revue specifically affects his performance have a great day!

Robert R.
Hawthorne, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/19/2017 Category: Service
bad 1st time experience
car not done when promised and half sine
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/20/2017

So sorry for the inconvenience please reach out to me and  will make sure we correct issues with cleaning of your vehicle I will be there tommorw all day starting at 8am and again I apologize have a great day

Torrance, CA
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Unnecessary waiting time
very nice service managers and helpful. Please be more aware of the wait times to avoid unnecessary wait times.

07/25/2017 Category: Service
Unnecessary waiting time
car was ready (saw car parked outside) and was promised paper work would be closed out in 5 min. I waited for at least 20-30 min instead for some unknown reason and had to directly ask for my car was taking so long when it was just sitting out in the lot.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/25/2017

Sorry for the inconvenience I was the person that came and asked if you needed help .I helped on expediting the process that day I am working on getting our process to be more efficient please give us a rescore for effort and hoe to see you again Thanks

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you! )

Compton, CA
07/05/2017 Category: Service
If your car oil change will take 4 hours they should have the courtesy to comunícate this to you at check in! Not everyone enjoys to spend the day in the waiting area!

Mrs. Sanchez,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Dwayne's) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

07/04/2017 Category: Service
Unacceptable wait time
90 minutes for an oil change and no car wash.... really??

Mrs. Vazquez,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Marisol’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

TH
Thelma H.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Service Repair
Initial service advisor appeared inexperience and lacked knowledge of work done or further needs and time frame for parts($302)per mechanic (self inquiry re: receipt of parts); pymt made for labor ($322.49)on 7/3/17 with 2nd advisor , unfriendly or willing to translate diagnosis of mechanic who failed to get consent for F/U diagnosis; problem unresolved w/further recommendations for parts/labor totaling $1238.i refused Cont'd service at WIN and problem was diagnosed correctly and resolved at another Hyundai Dealer on 7/18/17. Resolution brought to the attention of WIN service manager in PM of 7/18/17 w/promised of reimbursement of charges by WIN, but with no follow-up or response to phone calls to date. Very dissatisfied customer after 15+ years of service with dealership(even before it was WIN)

07/03/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Lack of quality customer service

Mrs Hayes,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Audrey’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/31/2017

So sorry for inconvenience the refund check was held up in our office due to your hold on your credit card company

CF
Chip F.
La Habra, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Not happy
Customer service was terrible work with an on Vehicle was terrible no customer service was not kept informed on status of vehicle throughout the process
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/20/2017

Mr. Fabrizio,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (David’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

RE
Robyn E.
Yorba Linda, CA
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Getting an oil change
Although staff was pleasant, found that a minimum of 2 hours wait to get an oil change only, when you have an appointment for the first time of the day, was a bit unacceptable. Hope the system will be improved or why bother making an appointment for something that should be quick to complete. And unfortunately will cause me to take my business elsewhere.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/12/2017

I apologize for your poor service experience.  We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.  I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations .We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

310-830-6400

Debra L.
Gardena, CA
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Misleading
Didn't perform everything that was promised
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/22/2017