4.5

2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/11/2020 Category: Service

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Experience
There were some issues but the director of service department Mr. Sam Ashteokenyan successfully resolved the issue to my satisfaction.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/12/2020

Hello, my name is Sam, I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feed back is very important to us. Please allow me to invesigate your service visit and reach out to you to share my findings.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/14/2020

Hi Nahid, I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/24/2020

Hello Mr. Farooq, I hope you are satisfied with the final outcome of your concerns. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Please accept my apology  for the poor communicate and misinformation you received from our staff during your last service visit. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next service visit.

Respectfully,

KK
Kyung K.
Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. However, we appreciate your feedback.

Lynwood, CA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Inefficient
Service department is very unprofessional
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/03/2019

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback. I am trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Mark L.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Written in previous box
Written in previous box
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My Name is Sam. I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Please allow me the opportunity to investigate your recent service visit. I will call you shortly to further discuss your experience.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

PS
Paulina S.
Hawthorne, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Good fix
At first I was unhappy with certain situation but the manager called, apologized and acted very professionally. He tried his best to understood where I’m coming from. He took care of me as a customer to make sure everything was fixed the way it should be this time. Also during this visit everyone and everything was prepared; paperwork, my car etc. I’ve got all my questions answered in a very knowledgeable manner. Communication was as it should be. I was pleased with how they have taken care of things this time. It’s appreciated. There may have been a thing or two but it’s a minor detail. Good fix from the Win Hyundai Carson.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible car and experience
Short story long:
-brand new car breaks every few month, issues that leave me stranded and car useless, no possibility of driving it
-service is badle organized, car was not ready even though I've been told to pick it up
-there was no paperwork ready
-issues seems only partially fixed
-mechanic didn't even know I have picked up the car
So much confusion, wouldn't reccomend.
Only one gentleman working there is helpful and informed in my opinion and has manners, is very polite and takes you seriosuly. Some people working there.. they act like it is ok, nothing serious. Very disrespectul, a lot of my time wasted there.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the service director of Win Hyundai. I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I hope you will grant my request.

EG
Eduardo G.
Whittier, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil service
Disappointed at the time it took to receive a regular oil change. Total service time was 3 hrs and 45 minutes.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/12/2019

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expected time frame for an oil change. Please allow me to investigate and find out why and how this occurred. I hope to speak with you soon to discuss my findings.

Michael C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
NVH
Not Very Happy...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important. It helps us make necessary changes to improve customer service in the future.

VR
Veronica R.
Hawthorne, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Management!
After expressing my dismay with both the Hyundai brand and it’s dealership, Win Hyundai, I promptly received a phone call and email from its Service Director ,Sam Ashteokenyan. Sam said that he was regretful of my unpleasant experience with both the dealership and the brand, but ensured me that he would investigate the matter and put forth his best effort to resolve my grievances. He said he would call me back in a few days, and true to his word, I heard from him on the third day.

Much to my surprise, Sam reached out to Hyundai and its dealership’s upper management to bring about a happy-medium. Hyundai stood behind its product by providing the part at no cost to me, and Sam persisted to bring about this resolve.

While there was some out of the pocket expense to us for labor, I was very pleased with the end result given that the vehicle was slightly out of warranty.

Sam and Hyundai has restored my faith in the Hyundai brand and it dealership, Win Hyundai.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
THEY SOLD US A LEMON
Bought a 2016 Hyundai Elantra from this dealer last
Year and only put under 10,000 miles on it to date. Now the transmission needs to be replaced. They charged us $145 to diagnose the problem and said it would cost $2100 for a refurbished transmission. I’m not sure if this problem stems from the brand Hyundai, the dealership, Win, or both. Very disappointed nonetheless. My son car broke down on him Sunday evening and I had to have towed to the house. Heartbroken- this was a graduation gift to him...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/08/2019

Hello Veronica,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager of Win Hyundai. Please give me the opportunity to investigate your visit to our service department. I will call you soon after my investigation of your concern/visit is concluded. Thank you in advance for your patience.

GT
Gennady T.
Torrance, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Experience
Here is the summary of my complain that I outlined prior to this section:
- First service is not free when it is advertised by salesperson as such.
- Had to pay $400 disposition fee when salesperson ensures that there will be none.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2019

Hello Gennady,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam,  I am the Service Department manager. I would like to speak with you via telephone and see if I can be of assistance in changing the negative experiance you had during your recent service visit. Please accept my call. Thank you.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Gennady, I called and left you a voice mail. I appreciate if you can call me at your earliest convenience. My contact information is bellow. Thank you

Claudia B.
Lynwood, CA
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Complain
Improve your maintenance team
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. With your permission I would like to go over your entire service history with you and address all your concern. I also want to re-inspect the vehicle with our Shop Foreman. I hope you will give me the opportunity to provide you a better service.

TC
Terence C.
San Pedro, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs to be better.
We had no problem with customer service when we walked in looking for a car to purchase. Customer service in the Service/Repair Department needs to be improved.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/22/2019

Hi Terence, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I apologize for less than exemplary service you received during your recent service visit. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I would like to speak with you for further clarification.

Sincerely,

Poor service
Takes forever
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/18/2019

Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback. Your right we were severely understaffed that day and that got the best of us. We hope you will give us another chance. Help us improve in the future.

Ron G.
03/15/2019
Repost
Thank you Sam for the phone call its good to know that someone is actually reading the reviews and activley calling customers to try and rectify any negative situations I appreciate you taking the time to reach out.

03/15/2019
Not happy
Don’t want to write a long drawn out story about how terrible they are even though I could but long story short service department SUCKS! Big time more attention needs to be paid to management and treatment of customers I feel there needs to be more focus on training about the importance of the customer. People do not like to be lied to if you say your going to do something do it and try to at least pretend that you care.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Ron,

My name is Sam. I am the new Service Director here at Win Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me over the phone. I was concerned and puzzled with your comments regarding your service visit. However, after speaking with you and hearing how you felt, with recently purchasing this vehicle while in factory warranty and having purchased an extended warranty for a peace of mind, which none of them covered rodent damage, additionally, not having any assistance or guidance as to how to deal with this issue can be frustrating. This I agree with you. I am sorry, I believe we could have done a better job. On a positive note, I am glad that the selling dealer was able to pay for the repair and that the part arrived today, a day sooner than anticipated. Ron, thank you for sharing this with me. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Sincerely,

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Ron, your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Maxine S.
Compton, CA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfaction
UNSATISFACTORY RESULTS
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/06/2019

Hello Maxine, My name is Sam I am the new service Director here at Win Hyundai. I attempted to reach you via the telephone and could not get through. I left you a voice mail asking if you can call me. Please feel free to reach out to me if your wish to share your experience with me.

Thank you.

Los Angeles, CA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great all my concerns and needs we're met
Communication was much much better services were met in a professional matter i actually seen much improvements Thanks

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs improvement
Bad customer service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/02/2019

New Service Director reached out to the customer, thanked the customer and apologized for less than exemplary service he received in the past. Details of customer's concerns were noted and the Service Director committed to address all of customers concerns in a timely manner. Customer is satisfied with management's acknowledgment and the commitment to resolve his concerns, and to improve his service experience moving forward.