Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48
4.5

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

Mark L.
Carson, CA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Written in previous box
Written in previous box
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My Name is Sam. I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Please allow me the opportunity to investigate your recent service visit. I will call you shortly to further discuss your experience.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience

PP
Patricia P.
Los Angeles, CA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Over price
They take advantage of the precarious situation one is, so the super over price and charge their services.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. Please feel free to ask to speak with the service manager on your next service visit.

PS
Paulina S.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Good fix
At first I was unhappy with certain situation but the manager called, apologized and acted very professionally. He tried his best to understood where I’m coming from. He took care of me as a customer to make sure everything was fixed the way it should be this time. Also during this visit everyone and everything was prepared; paperwork, my car etc. I’ve got all my questions answered in a very knowledgeable manner. Communication was as it should be. I was pleased with how they have taken care of things this time. It’s appreciated. There may have been a thing or two but it’s a minor detail. Good fix from the Win Hyundai Carson.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible car and experience
Short story long:
-brand new car breaks every few month, issues that leave me stranded and car useless, no possibility of driving it
-service is badle organized, car was not ready even though I've been told to pick it up
-there was no paperwork ready
-issues seems only partially fixed
-mechanic didn't even know I have picked up the car
So much confusion, wouldn't reccomend.
Only one gentleman working there is helpful and informed in my opinion and has manners, is very polite and takes you seriosuly. Some people working there.. they act like it is ok, nothing serious. Very disrespectul, a lot of my time wasted there.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the service director of Win Hyundai. I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I hope you will grant my request.

CR
Carlos R.
Long Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Ok
My experience at this dealership was ok. I did have an issue that was later resolved through a telephone call I had with Sam, where he explained to me what went wrong when it came to the service that was provided to me. I definitely appreciated this explanation as to what happened and the apology I received. Sam was completely professional and a pleasure to talk to.

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
I Had a major issue with the staff at Hyundai in Carson when it was time to pick up my car after the service had been performed. There were no issues and no time wasted when it came time to pay for the service, but when it came time to get my car back, they had lost my keys. The service representative that had helped me for my service did not have my keys and neither did the service technicians. I was told that there was a box that the keys are supposed to go into after the service technician is done with each car and instead of placing my keys in that box, I was told that the technician had gone to lunch and hadn’t placed my keys in the correct spot so they didn’t know where they were. I sat around in the lobby for an HOUR and 15 MINUTES waiting for someone to find where my car was until finally the technician came back from lunch and brought my keys back with him. I will never return back to this dealership to service my car as it is completely unprofessional to have a customer waiting for an hour and 15 minutes for their car after all the services have already been paid for and was told that the car was all ready to go. Overall this was a terrible experience and I will make it a point to let anyone, I know, that is thinking about to coming to this dealership to reconsider and take their business elsewhere.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feed back is very important to us. Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry to read about the poor experience you received during your recent service visit.  Please allow me to investigate as to how and why we failed to provide you the exemplary service which every Win Hyundai customer deserves. i will reach out to you via telephone as soon as possible.

Alvin B.
Carson, CA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Close to home.
Good coffe!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/31/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.
Please let us know how we can improve. Our goal is to give 5 star service.

San Pedro, CA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Solid service
The young lady that helped me was courteous and pleasant throughout my visit. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything thoroughly.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor check-in process
This place needs to revamp their check-in process. I waited 20 minutes to be acknowledged even though I had an appointment scheduled. On top of that, someone that came after me was helped before me. When i asked the employee why was the customer being helped before me and they just arrived, he said because the customer had an appointment. I told him I had an appointment as well and had he came to acknowledge me he would have known that. Another customer service rep came to help me at that point.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please allow me to investigate your visit and get back to you as soon as possible.
Your feedback is very important for us. It helps us improve in the future.

RP
Rudolph P.
South Gate, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
My experience was very difficult
Very upset and dissapointing
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the Service Manager. Please allow me to review your visit with my staff and get back to you soon as possible.

CG
Christian G.
Compton, CA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor mechanic initiative
Mechanics will not take Initiative to benefit customers.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Danny S.
Long Beach, CA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Car was left in the check in area and forgotten about
Most of the time I have decent service from this dealer. However this time I had an appt at 7:30AM and arrived at 7:15AM. I just so happened to go outside looking at cars at 9:00AM and noticed my car still sitting in the check in location where I left it at. I went inside to inquire what the status was on my car and was advised it was in service and waiting to go into the 27 point inspection. So I then asked about a rough guess on the time it would be done and was told about 30 minutes. So I said well that seems odd as my car is still sitting in the check in area where I left it 2 hours ago, so how can that be. Needless to say my car was moved to the back for service within 5 minutes. However it wasn't completed which was just a oil change and tire rotation until 11:30AM, 4 hours after I had my APPT.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please accept my apology and allow me to investigate your visit, to find out why we failed to expedite the service on your vehicle. Please note, your feedback is very important. It will help us improve in the future.

Michael C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
NVH
Not Very Happy...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important. It helps us make necessary changes to improve customer service in the future.

San Pedro, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Visit as Always
Came in because my check engine light was on and they took care of it.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/13/2019

VR
Veronica R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Management!
After expressing my dismay with both the Hyundai brand and it’s dealership, Win Hyundai, I promptly received a phone call and email from its Service Director ,Sam Ashteokenyan. Sam said that he was regretful of my unpleasant experience with both the dealership and the brand, but ensured me that he would investigate the matter and put forth his best effort to resolve my grievances. He said he would call me back in a few days, and true to his word, I heard from him on the third day.

Much to my surprise, Sam reached out to Hyundai and its dealership’s upper management to bring about a happy-medium. Hyundai stood behind its product by providing the part at no cost to me, and Sam persisted to bring about this resolve.

While there was some out of the pocket expense to us for labor, I was very pleased with the end result given that the vehicle was slightly out of warranty.

Sam and Hyundai has restored my faith in the Hyundai brand and it dealership, Win Hyundai.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
THEY SOLD US A LEMON
Bought a 2016 Hyundai Elantra from this dealer last
Year and only put under 10,000 miles on it to date. Now the transmission needs to be replaced. They charged us $145 to diagnose the problem and said it would cost $2100 for a refurbished transmission. I’m not sure if this problem stems from the brand Hyundai, the dealership, Win, or both. Very disappointed nonetheless. My son car broke down on him Sunday evening and I had to have towed to the house. Heartbroken- this was a graduation gift to him...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/08/2019

Hello Veronica,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager of Win Hyundai. Please give me the opportunity to investigate your visit to our service department. I will call you soon after my investigation of your concern/visit is concluded. Thank you in advance for your patience.

2019 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2019 Category: Service
ok
Took a little longer that expected but ok service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership

Danial S.
Harbor City, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Talked to Sam
Talked to Sam and he helped me much more than I expected. Thank you so much Sam

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Changing spare tire
I had a full spare tire in the car. But it was replaced with a donut without notifying me. This is not acceptable at all.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important to us and our dealership.
My name is Sam, I am the Service Director. I would like to call you and discuss the spare tire concern.

Lynwood, CA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
I don’t want to look to redundant but the technicians should be more efficient and courteous
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is important to us. With your suggestions we can better serve our customers in the future.

VF
Vincent F.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service...
My car was inspected by the mechanics and I was provided detailed information on the functionality of the engine in relation to errors in oil balances etc. Upon leaving the dealership, my car runs fantastic. No more sluggish performance at no charge. Really appreciate the effort to get my driving experience back to the optimum level expected of my Elantra.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Performance let down car lack power after oil change
Not sure what happened, but my 2016 Elantra now lacks low to mid range acceleration after getting an oil change and engine flush. Possibly an issue with fluids becoming mixed up perhaps over fill of oil, no idea but car is not running the same since the service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/05/2019

Hello Vincent, my name is Sam Ash. I am the Service Director here at Win Hyundai. I am sorry that you are having issues with the Elantra. I want you to know that we are here for you. Rather than guessing what could be the problem, I want to arrange an appointment with to you to bring the Elantra in and have our Shop Foreman test drive with you and perform a diagnostic scan at no charge. As I stated, we are here for you. Please accept my invitation to help resolve this concern for you.

Torrance, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Overall poor service. The only reason why I return here is because they specialize in Hyundai’s. If they didn’t then I would easily outsource somewhere else due to lack of professionalism and service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
You feed back will helps us improve our customer service.

GT
Gennady T.
Torrance, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Experience
Here is the summary of my complain that I outlined prior to this section:
- First service is not free when it is advertised by salesperson as such.
- Had to pay $400 disposition fee when salesperson ensures that there will be none.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2019

Hello Gennady,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam,  I am the Service Department manager. I would like to speak with you via telephone and see if I can be of assistance in changing the negative experiance you had during your recent service visit. Please accept my call. Thank you.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Gennady, I called and left you a voice mail. I appreciate if you can call me at your earliest convenience. My contact information is bellow. Thank you

MJ
Montae J.
Gardena, CA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Airbag light still on
3 recalls my airbag light is still on took the whole day and no courtesy ride home
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to inform us regarding your recent service visit. Please allow me to review your file and contact you as soon as possible to further address your concerns.

Claudia B.
Lynwood, CA
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Complain
Improve your maintenance team
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. With your permission I would like to go over your entire service history with you and address all your concern. I also want to re-inspect the vehicle with our Shop Foreman. I hope you will give me the opportunity to provide you a better service.