Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JJ
Jennifer J.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!
The guys in the service, Ryan and Frank are amazing. My car was part of a recall but I had to find out the hard way by it breaking down. I work out of town so my car is critical to me. Ryan worked hard to get me a rental car Monday so I could leave for work and miss less days, its a new job and I had to take a day without pay for Monday. They fixed the car so quickly and now I have new car! Thank you guys!!
Only issue I am having is that they are requiring me to provide a copy of my registration to get my money back for the towing.

Arroyo Grande, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great staff that has amazing customer service. I’ll be back for the next 22k service next year.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The employees here are great!
They are a great bunch of people that work here. That's what brings me back. I feel I can trust them to do a good job in seeing that my car is well taken care of. I would not recommend this business to anyone, simply because of my life style...no family or friends in the area.

Arroyo Grande, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Servicing
I have explained my concerns over the phone and in the survey. I do not wish to repeat myself.
Frank T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Ma'am,

Your feedback is important to us.  We appologize for the less than stellar experience you recieved and we wish to do everything possible to make this right for you, please get in touch with the service manager at 805-349-8500, ask for Frank in the service dept.  Thank you.

Michael S.
Buellton, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai's are the best kept secret.
For the past 30 years, I have only purchased BMW's. I own a X5M, X5 and 3 series BMW and now do not drive any of these vehicles. I prefer my Hybrid Sonata any day. The smart phone connectivity, comfort and handling make my Hyundai very competitive when comparing it to our BMW's. Fuel economy, handling, minimal cab noise and ergonomic features makes the Hyundai an excellent value. I'll be buying a Hyundai again without question.

Michael Schlags, Fire Captain (Retired)
Santa Barbara, CA

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Just an oil change this time. Service on time with car wash to boot.

NF
Nick F.
Pismo Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The people provide service at the highest level
They go to the friendliest and most efficient service possible.

DK
Donald K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Care
Always a pleasant an fair experience when my car is serviced an Winn Hyundai. Frank and Michael are great and explain any service needs very clearly. Great team!

AC
Anthony C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Welcomed and Served.
Ryan was at my service. He got me in the morning after I called with the problem and took care of a recall (inhibitor switch) that I hadn't heard about since the last time I was there and never received the notice but good to get it taken care of at the same time). He kept me updated as they took care of the diagnostics and although it took awhile, they got the work done and finished it off with a much needed carwash.

Ronald G.
Guadalupe, CA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Winn at Hyundai of Santa Maria
In five minutes before appointment and out, with service completed and a clean car in 28 minutes !!!!

Lompoc, CA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is amazing....
I have been going to Hyundai Dealerships to maintain my 2003 Santa Fe for years. Winn Hyundai was amazing as far as its customer service and time efficiency is concerned. Frank was so helpful and very friendly. I would highly recommend this Dealership to anyone who owns a Hyundai.

WM
Wanda M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
I love the Service I get!
They always do a great job of getting me in when I want, and explaining my car to me. Frank is the best Service Mgr, and Michael is also very nice and helpful. I'm not the easiest customer in the world, since these new vehicles are so complicated at times, but they remain friendly and helpful no matter what questions or concerns I throw at them. The service is great.

Dennis B.
Solvang, CA
Great service.
The only "bad" thing that i can say is the location and the immediate neighborhood is not pleasant.

AL
Albert L.
Nipomo, CA
Fast, friendly service
They also washed my car!

AH
It was a good visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, tire rotation
Efficient, cost effective, with multi point inspection, and free wash. Inspection even found a nail in a tire, BEFORE I had a road problem!

10/28/2018 Category: Service
Good overall
The service is prompt, polite and reasonably priced. I will definitely return to Winn Hyundai for future service appointments.

SY
Steve Y.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Appointment on time, Called when service was complete
No complaints, service informs what may need updating and you make the decision to have it done

Rick B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Need frank there.he is a great asset to the co
Frank T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you very much Rick and Gracie!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Service is on point!
Solid technicians, great service. I would definitely reccomend.