Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great experience. Appointments always on time.

GC
Gricelda C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
happy with hyundai
there friendly so i would recommend

KL
Kathi L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/18/2018 Category: Service
KathiL
Hyundai makes a great product however the sales staff, service staff, etc are wonderful to deal with. Great customer service!

Margar C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department - Horrible location
The Service Department people, especially Frank, go out of their way to explain, reassure and respectfully treat the customer. Unfortunately, they have no control over where the dealership is located. When I moved to the area 5 years ago and started patronizing this dealer for service, I was told they were moving to a new location soon. This needs to happen, but I understand the opportunity recently presented by a whole new dealership area in town was missed. There is no tire service or body shop at this dealer. What part of making your business attractive to customers does the owner not get? That is my only complaint.

KY
Keith Y.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Best service ever
I have had the opportunity to use Winn Hyundai for five years. During most of that time Frank has been the service manager.
He alone deserves five stars for his knowledge, people skills and habit of always going above and beyond. I have never had a
problem with the work done in the service department, which is more than I can say about other companies I have used. I am moving from California and will no longer be able use Winn for the service on my 2013 Santa Fe Sport. I can only hope the
Hyundai service center in West Monroe, LA can make me half as happy.

David R.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Thanks!

Marcelino S.
Oceano, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I work six days a week, so having someone know what my car needs is great. Thanks Winn Hyundai, you guys are great.
Frank T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so much for the stellar review!

Julie C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
As always great service!

San Luis Obispo, CA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Personnel friendly and helpful
I liked the staff as I found them friendly and accommodating. I think the physical plant could use some TLC. Otherwise, our service experience was very good.

LG

Timely service and caring service personel

Thank you again Chris!

Richard S.
Service Department
I want to thank Frank for his professional, friendly and knowledgeable help. Bringing our new car to Winn Service Department for a routine oil change is quick and easy. All of the service people go out of their way to make sure our car is serviced appropriately. Getting it washed and wiped down before they return it to us is a nice treat. A lot of dealerships don't do this for their customers.
Frank T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you sir for the kind words about our dealership.

2018 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Friendly staff.

Arroyo Grande, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!!
As always, great service!!

Kristy M.
Guadalupe, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Hyundai of Santa María is a great place to go to get a car or even to get it serviced . I’ve been going to Hyundai of Santa María sense I bought my car a couple months back ( hybrid sonata 17) and the customer service their has always been great and hellful from making sure you have your questions answered to having your car serviced quickly . I will most definitely be going back to get my car serviced with them all the time and will recommend friends if they’re ever looking for a new vehicle.

Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/21/2018 Category: Service
The service guys
I called for a last minute oil change and Frank got me in that day...he is great! And every time I've come in he has totally taken care of being in every way possible. From a new tire to an oil changes on both of my cars. I live in Vegas most of the time but he makes me feel like a regular there!

John F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Honesty, reliability
I feel they listen and honestly respond so I feel I can rely on them to take care of my car

FW
Frank W.
12,500 service
Good to get my car serviced the next day I called. Not so good is my vehicle needs service not covered by the service agreement that I already paid for. Not so good have oil spillage on top of engine.

Ronald G.
Guadalupe, CA
08/20/2018 Category: Service
What shines in today's times?
Updated computer automaticly, ON TIME, Very pleasant and always inexpensive

SR
Sandra R.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Helpful and friendly
What a great experience from beginning to end! Ryan greeted me and helped me through each step of service. I will recommend and return for service.