Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

WP
William P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Always the best advice
When I bring my car in for service, I always get good advice and recommendations for future problems. Always great Serv.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Honest dependable service
Friendly, courteous, prompt, efficient and fairly priced. Why go anywhere else!

AD
Alyce D.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Honest service
Frank and his staff are top notch and honest. Repairs and service you can count on. Keep up the good work.

LH
Logan H.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
I just moved to Santa Maria 2 months ago, and needed service for my 2013 Elantra. I was worried becouse I loved my old dealer and I did not know how I would be treated at a new one knowing I dident by my car there. Winn Hyundai was awesome everyone was friendly and greeted me with a smile. My car was also done before the promised time, and the price was spot on. Thanks guys.

KC
Keith C.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria is the best
Excellent service and customer response to problems. Extremely nice and professional staff. Always available when I need them.

Paso Robles, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Service department LAZY or unwilling!!!
Frank T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria

We apologize for the less than stellar experience you recieved.  We only suggested san luis obispo due to the fact that it was your facing (closest) dealer and wouldn't require an hour long drive to get here.  There was no "excuse" made about the Orings, the o-rings needed to reseal the injectors were on factory backorder at the time of your visit, there was no way we could get them immediately, it was not an excuse.  We assured you that the vehicle would be fine to drive to AZ until the orings came in, and it was, just as we advised.  We agree that the time estimate for the repair on your return visit was not accurate (it took longer than anticipated), that was our mistake, and to accomodate that mistake we contacted your warranty company and got you a rental vehicle.  Your suggestion to remove the service office staff over these reasons is pretty harsh and unfair.

AC
Anthony C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Car Treated well.
I would like to be recognized as the car owner rather than my husband even though his name is first on the paperwork. We made it obvious when we bought it. Yet, all emails to my email address still address Anthony. The receptionist was courteous. I was disappointed, though, that I couldn't get help with my app on my phone. I will call Pablo and make an extra trip out there.

Lompoc, CA
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Friendly staff.

Loretta M.

Professional

Jose M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Never steered me wrong
I have never been up sold on unneeded services. They're honest about what i need and always helpful.

PJ
Pamela J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast, competent, friendly service.
The Service Advisors are very friendly and very knowledgable. There is never any pressure to do extra work. The services recommended are explained completely, and the most important ones are highlighted. The Customer Service waiting area is very comfortable. My car is always returned washed and ready to go in the time frame that was predicted.

Grover Beach, CA
04/25/2018 Category: Service
I was happy they quickly had a shuttle ready to take me to work

AT
Authur T.
Nipomo, CA
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Happy and satisfied customer
I was helped out right on time and had my car serviced within hour. Very happy and satisfied customer.

Jamie R.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Always Happy to Help
The Hyundai service team in Santa Maria is amazing. They are always willing to go above and beyond to help. I happily recommend them to friends and family

04/19/2018 Category: Service
Caring customer service
Michael and Frank are solicitous and professional. They try to explain their recommendations for upcoming service needs in light of how urgent they are. Because I always have my car serviced at the dealer, their suggestions for future work lets me budget for them.

JJ
Jennifer J.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
I love the guys here. Always so helpful even if it’s not great news, like it is time for a service but I am glad they are helping keep my car running.

DK

Ralph Q.
Santa Barbara, CA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Ralph Quackenbush service review
Excellent. Frank was as accommodating as possible and got everything needed done
promptly, efficiently and on schedule.

Tell him I said so!!

RAQ

PS
Patricia S.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Frank, held true to his word and gave me a free oil change. The staff were very pleasant and informative.