Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria

EC
Erika C.
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Winn Hyundai service center
This has to be one of the best service I have ever been in. The attendees are super friendly and are very good at giving explanations and working with you. Their prices seems fair even though they are a dealership. I would high recommend Winn Hyundai.

Jennie T.
Los Osos, CA
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful from the start
I initially called to make an appt since I was due for an oil change as well as happened to have some warning lights on my dash come up. Just a side note, this was my first oil change at almost 5k miles. I scheduled it for 4p since that is my only available time that would work.

They were honest with their timeframes and stated that they may not be able to fix my cluster alerts on my dash the same day. (The alerts randomly all come up at the same time when I'm on the freeway.)

After the oil change, they state that the issue is most likely due to a loose connection that will require me to drop off the vehicle for them to investigate further. Unfortunately, they do not have any loaner vehicles for me to get to work in AG nor are able to drive me due to my early start time. Of the many options that they provided, I chose to wait for them to contact me again as I wanted my vehicle to be worked on by their professionals even though I live in Los Osos.

I received a phone call a week later saying they did not forget about me and will be calling again to schedule a drop-off date since they will be getting some loaner vehicles on-site at the end of the month. I hope to hear from them again soon.

03/30/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service
They make cars services easy. They get you in and out fast I have not had long wait times unless it’s a full service which does take some time

Doug B.

RF
Robert F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
FRANCIS T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 03/25/2021

Yes the time to complete the repair was longer than usual because of a missing special crimp tool, but we remedied it as quickly as we could,  we apologize for the extra wait, but we also provided a 15% discount on your repairs for the inconvenience, do you think you could possibly rescore us to a 4 star?  We would greatly appreciate it.  I sent you a rescore request.  Thank you Mr. Frost.

FRANCIS T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 03/25/2021

Yes it took longer than usual to complete the repair because of a missing special crimp tool, but we remedied it very quickliy, and we also provided a 15% discount on repairs for the inconvenience, could you possibly rescore us to a 4-star?  We would greatly appreciate it.  I will send a rescore request for your consideration.  Thank you sir.

Mayra L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2021 Category: Service

FRANCIS T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 03/25/2021

Sent you a rescore request per our phone conversation.  Thank you Mayra!

Melissa B.
Paso Robles, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
a gem among dealerships
From sales to service, I have never felt pushed into anything I didn't truly need and have always been provided what I ask for and then some. This dealership is run with with soul, not corporate greed. You will feel seen, heard, and cared for. I can't say enough good about this place.

EH
Eric H.
2007 Hyundai Accent
Still Excellent After 15 Years Getting Service
Frank, Ryan, and the Hyundai team have always treated me excellently for 15 years. They don't push unnecessary services, they have reasonable rates, and they are more knowledgeable than places around town that don't specialize in servicing Hyundai vehicles.

ER
Elizabeth R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/21/2021 Category: Service
They were very helpful and knowledgeable about my needs on my Hyundai Santa Fe.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Work well done
Our vehicle was serviced and the problem was corrected.

IL
Irma L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Courteous efficient personnel
This is a small dealership but very friendly and will take my car here for service regularly

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Always a great experience
Every one is very helpful and courteous. They are always ready for me when I come in. They address me by my name. They make sure that all service that needs to be done is explained.

Denise D.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff who care
I’ve been coming here since I purchased my Hyundai from Wynn Hyundai in 2016. Service is great, staff is friendly and greets me by name. Nice waiting room with coffee, tea and complimentary snacks. Highly recommended!

Nipomo, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Great Staff
Comments has nothing todo with staff. I hope there are plans in the future to relocated to the old Toyota or Honda dealer ship.

02/23/2021 Category: Service
Bad Location/Old Building
Hope they will move into the Old Honda dealership.
FRANCIS T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 02/25/2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review.  We strive for 5 stars, if you could, please reach out to our serviec manager at 805-349-8500, we would appreciate an opportunity to see how we can improve.