Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

AE
Angela E.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick Excellent Service
For an excellent rate you provide excellent service! I didn't need to ask the one question my husband told me not to leave without asking, when do I need to schedule my big mileage service. They are just on top of things! Plus my car is sparkling when I get it back! I was in and out within an hour!

Santa Ynez, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Parts and labor could be leas.
Price of parts and labor could be less.
Frank T. from Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria responded on 07/11/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the positive feedback.  All of the survey details imply that you were overall satisfied with your experience last visit, can we request a rescore to 4 or 5 stars?  Please contact Frank in the Service dept if you have any concerns or feel unable to rescore to 4 or 5 stars.  Thank you.

WP
William P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent proactive service
I was approached aty last warranty service, about up belt for the stater on my car being overdue to be serviced. The mechanics are great,just want to thank Turk, the department manager for his advice. He is very concerned about my welfare and the condition of the car. I don't feel any pressure,nor do I feel his suggestions are unnecessary. The repair was timely and just what was estimated. My only concern is that I wish the dealership would move to a new bigger location for service and sales.

VT
Valerie T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The staff at the service department go out of their way to make me feel taken care of. They do a quick and professional job every time I come in.

YP
Yolanda P.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
WAITING AREA CLEAN AND QUCIK SERVICE
Quick turnaround in returning vehicle

Jimmie M.
Guadalupe, CA
2004 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Service dept is the best
Frank

PW
Patricia W.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, friendly service
The entire process from scheduling to driving my newly serviced and washed car home was easy and pleasant. Reasonable rates too.

EH
Eric H.
2007 Hyundai Accent
Fast, quality service
Frank and his team did a great job once again. I've been going to Hyundai for routine service for about 12 years, and their customer service is top-notch.

Martin C.
Goleta, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quick and friendly
Without an appointment, they saw me and were able to help me quickly and efficiently

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
prompt and efficient service
always on time

06/24/2018 Category: Service
service department
Waiting area smelled like burnt coffee. Not very appealing.

Lindsey B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service and on time delivery
Appointments are easy to make. Everyone is friendly and responsive. The car is returned on time and in great condition. (Washed).
A great team.

CG
Carlos G.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
The best service department! Friendly, courteous and they treat like you are family.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
oil change service
completed the job on time and washed the car
good job

Robert S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional attention to customer service.
I drive further to service my 2014 Santa Fe Sport because I appreciate the attention to customer service that I have received from Winn Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
I took my car 6/5/2018 for it's regular maintnance, things were great. I waited for the vehicle. The servicewas as alaways prompt and I was given a detail and extilate of my next service which is the 30,000. I appreciated that. I will be back again

CK
Carol K.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service, comparable prices
I (in the past) never took my cars to dealers as I thought they would be more expensive and push products. I was wrong, at least at Winn Hyundai. I have been there twice now. Once for a simple oil change but initially because after 3 other mechanic shops failed to find my cars problem, I brought to Winn. Frank in the Service Department is wonderful and customer service is excellent. He kept me appraised at every turn (when diagnosing difficult problem) and all went well.

Thanks for a job well done!

James D.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful, friendly service!
We own a 2005 Tuscon, which is in great condition, since we have had all of our service done here.
All of the staff are more like friends than just mechanics.
We will continue to have all of our needs taken care of at Hyundai of Santa Maria.
Special thanks to Frank for taking such good care of us :)

Jose M.