TC

Tully, NY
Jeep Cherokee
09/21/2020
Great service!!!
Thanks to Brad Wirth for taking care of my car once again! Brad is very accommodating in getting me in for service and prompt in completing that service. I truly appreciate their skilled services and fair prices.

GW
GREGORY W.
09/17/2020
New Tires
I went in for new tires, and they ordered them right away. They called me when they came in and got me an appointment right away and the work was done quickly. Price was great too

DAVE B.
09/14/2020
Good service by Brad and Staff

ROBERT W.
09/12/2020
Fast service and reasonable prices !
Very helpful and knowledgeable team at Wirths. Keeping my old Honda running well

Sharon Marie S.
09/10/2020
Highly Recommended!
Brad and Company always take care of both of my vehicles. Repairs are honest and thorough. The price is fair. I am very happy with the service I receive. I feel safe driving with the care my older vehicles receive from Brad. Turn around time for the work performed is timely. I really enjoy the personal pick-up and delivery benefit that Brad courtiously provides to his customers because it makes my auto repairs convenient and effortless. Thank You!

Marietta, NY
Chevrolet Impala Limited
09/09/2020
Friendly & precise with estimated time
I was very pleased with the work done today. They are friendly on the phone and when I drop my car off. They also said it would be an hour and that was exactly what the time was for the work to be done. I will definitely be there again.

WB
William B.
Bainbridge, NY
09/04/2020
Friendly, professional and timely service
Quick, accurate and professional service. Trust worthy people looking out for the customer and taking care of vehicles safely and professionaly.

SUZANNE C.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/03/2020
Efficient, honest and trustworthy
Since I moved to the area Brad and staff have been a great business to do business with! Hope I find comparable service where I am going to next!

GW
GREGORY W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/03/2020
Great service, friendly and professional.
When I make an appointment, They take me in right away and get the work done quickly. Always happy with the quality of the work.

NC
NANCY C.
09/02/2020
Pleasant and helpful. Convenient location.
I called on the last day of the month needing an inspection. I was told to leave it for the afternoon and they would work me in. I can count on Brad for help when I need it.

RENEE R.
09/01/2020
Staff and service
Service is amazing. I've never had an issue getting my car in for an appointment. Staff is friendly and very helpful.

JASON H.
08/26/2020
Quality work, Always quickly done
If you want it done right, have brad Wirth do it! Kick ass, no BS, no problems

Honda Ridgeline
08/24/2020
Fast, high-quality service
I always leave Wirths feeling clean. Brad and his crew are accommodating, honest and damn fine mechanics. I highly recommend.

Jonathon T.
Baldwinsville, NY
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Jonathon said they were awesome.