JOZEF C.
09/05/2018
Quick service
Will work with quick and do a great job.

JOHN G.
BMW M6
09/02/2018
Call and ask for Derrick, he’ll shoot you straight!
I was worried about bringing my car to a new shop that wasn’t the dealership that matched my car brand. Rest assured, Derrick’s mechanics work on ALL makes and models. I trust them with my 911 S, Cayenne Turbo S and M6. The price is fair and the work is top notch. The communication is OUTSTANDING. Call and ask for Derrick, tell him John Gutman sent you and it won’t be disappointed. He’s the best!

JOHN G.
Porsche Cayenne
09/02/2018
Derek is AWESOME! Professional and efficient!
I don’t like to stray from dealership service however once my cars fall out of warranty there is no place I’d rather choose than Wizard Werks. Derrick is honest, compassionate and knowledgeable. If you’re thinking about giving them a try, do it! Ask for Derrick, he’ll take great care of you. I bring my 911 S, Cayenne Turbo S and my M6 to Wizard Werks - top notch service!

PS
PETER S.
08/31/2018
Misdiagnosed Issue and Charge For It
We had an issue with our car, and the mechanic misdiagnosed the issue and replaced a part that did not need replacing. We were still charged for the repair. We were offered to have another repair completed at no labor cost, but we ended up trading in the car.

KEN S.
Land Rover LR2
08/08/2018
Professional service, quality work, and responsive.
I have used WW on a number of occasions and continue to find them to be a great shop for my auto repair needs. Their staff is professional and responsive, they communicate well, and the quality of their work is exceptional. In short I trust them, which in my view is very important when working with an auto repair shop. I would definitely recommend them to others.

GP
GEORLETTE P.
08/05/2018
Excellence at Wizard Werks
They treat me like family and take great care of my car.

TF
TYRON F.
Nissan Sentra
07/31/2018
Superb Service !
Excellent customer service. High-Quality work. Rapid turn around. I definitely recommend Wizard Werks to anyone with car trouble in the greater Chicago Area. They are absolutely wonderful !!

MARTIN M.
07/03/2018
Reasonable pricing and timely excellent work
We discovered WW a few years ago and after that first experience we vowed to never go anywhere else- we have since moved out of the city and still make the trip to Wizard Werks to get anything done
Always treated like a friend and never any problems

06/07/2018
First time customer
Received good service and location was convenient for me. I worked with Darek, he explained everything very clearly, answered all questions I had and addressed all my issues. I hope I won’t need car repair anytime soon, but when I do I will be be back.

BD
BONNIE D.
Buick Enclave
05/14/2018
Saved in a crisis!
I was desperate. I had more projects to get done on this day. I asked YELP to give me some auto repair companies near me and WIZARD WERKS Came up as one of the companies. I went into the receptionist area and explained my situation and both ladies immediately proceeded to meet my time restrictions. I was so impressed as I had no previous relationship with WIZARD WERKS, but they treated me like a member of the family. I was back to my projects in no time, knowing that an expert had checked out my car and made the proper adjustments on my car. I can’t rave about WAZARD WERKS enough. I have already told several of my friends about this professional and friendly company. I hope I don’t have a problem soon, but when I do I will head directly to WIZARD WERKS.

KAY B.
04/30/2018
Oil Change
The service is always top notch! I had to wait a little longer, so they threw in a light bulb change, which was needed and very helpful!

PG
PIERRE G.
04/29/2018
Good enough but not that great
They forget to fix my left signal.

GC
Gregory C.
04/28/2018
Great
Wizard werks staff was friendly, courteous, fast and efficient. The estimate was the same as what I paid. The turnaround was faster than what was originally stated. I had a large dent on my door which was repaired in just 2 days. The results were that it looks like nothing happened.

JV
JUAN V.
04/21/2018
Very good service, great communication
Rob explained every repair my car needed and why. I liked that. No pressure. I was running late to pick up my car and they waited for me 15 mins after they closed. I'll come back soon.

CJ
CORTEZ J.
04/19/2018
Repairs Cost Lower than Anticipated
What makes Wizard Werks great is their entire crew. The very professional receptionists and the diagnostic technician; the mechanics! The owner is approachable. They’ve always been concise, and honest in what they find to be the problem with your vehicle. Once it’s repaired... your car runs like new. They also give a heads-up on future repairs needed on the horizon... no hard sales. My repairs this time around were $100 less than what was quoted. My car is at least years old/ over 113,000 miles. They keep it running like new. I recommend Wizard Werks to everyone who needs car repair. Thank you Wizard Werks for everything!

MARK S.
04/07/2018
Amazing Customer Service, 5 Star Quality!
FROM THE MOMENT YOU WALK INTO WIZARD WERKS YOU ARE TREATED AS A VIP CLIENT, REGARDLESS OF MAKE OR MODEL. GREETED AT TUE DOOR WITH A SMILE, HANDS ON CARE. THIS IS NO ORDINARY WAITING ROOM EITHER. LOOKS LIKE A HIGH END LOUNGE OR A SHOW ROOM FOR A BEAUUTIFUL MODERN HOME. VERY DOWN TO EARTH STAFF, FRIENDLY AS CAN BE, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING WITH YOUR VEHICLE WITH ZERO PRESSURE ON DOING ANY WORK. MAKES TAKING YOUR IMPORT TO THE DEALERSHIP LIKE GOING TO A BAD USED CAR SALESMAN. FROM THE MINUTE I WALKED IN, I KNEW I COULD TRUST THEM TO DO THE WORK RIGHT AND WITH PRIDE. TRUST ME, YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU WENT.

IM
ISLA M.
03/30/2018
Good experience overall
Very nice people but was a little annoyed because when I called to make an appointment I was told to bring in my car anytime before 10 so I would only have to wait an hour but when I arrived I was informed I had a 745 appointment so I was actually late. Nonetheless they fit me in but I there did seem to be a disconnect.

AG
ANDY G.
Saturn Ion
03/27/2018
Stellar and honest service everytime!
I brought my car in for what I thought was a tire leak, it ended Uk being a crack in my wheel. They took a video of the issue and reviewed it with me so I understood exactly what the issue was and that they were going to be able to reuse the tire no problem. Parts and labor where completed on schedule.

Jeff F.
Lombard, IL
03/12/2018
Exceptional Work Performance and Customer Service
My E39 BMW, in showroom condition, was a victim of the slippery winter roads. Karim and Fred returned it (front end and engine collision) to its better than original condition. All of the team were professional and worked on the car as if it was their own. Plus, the repairs were done at a cost that was extremely fair. Without qualification, I recommend Wizard Werks for engine service and auto body repair.

CL
CAIRY L.
03/11/2018
Finally. Honest, truthworthy professionals for my Audi. Say goodbye to the dealerships!
I have an A6 that I, admittedly, drive hard. So as it came near to 100k miles on the odometer, I wanted to treat it well and take care of the necessary repairs. I visited a "local Chicagoland Audi dealer", who shall remain nameless. After I got out of the hospital cardiac unit (joking but only mildly), I hit the Google looking for a better option. I found glowing reviews for Wizard Werks; so much so that I frankly thought maybe it was a put on. But there were dozens upon dozens of 5 Star Reviews. Why? They earn them. I found these guys to be very through in their analysis, preparing a detailed list of items that needed service. Then Rob patiently reviewed the list with me and focused on a plan that met my goals to take care of the car. Bottom line? Their rates are very competitive. Their service center is state of the art. Their employees are all very helpful and pleasant. And the proof is in the pudding; I literally could tell my car had the pop it had when it was new. (I won't go into the list, but suffice to say a loss of engine compression, aging components, etc... all fixed.) Rob got my car in within a few days of our initial call. And was kind enough to allow me to pick it up a day late due to a work trip. All in all, these guys rock.