OG
OLIVER G.
FIAT 500L
04/22/2021
Great service as always
The staff is the friendliest!

AL
ALEX L.
04/14/2021
Prompt complete service
Have had multiple interactions with the staff at the Division street location, always courteous and friendly with attention to detail and speed

Audi Q5
04/12/2021
Replaced worn control arms
I dropped off the car with a brief explaination of the noise it was making intermittently. Ashley called while driving it with a technician to get more details for recreating the issue. Parts were ordered and the car (Q5) was ready the next day. I've gone there for all work since warranty expired.

EB
ERIC B.
Audi S3
04/12/2021
Always a seamless experience
I’ve been coming here since it was under prior ownership, thankfully same mechanic staff I was told, and the front of the house has always been great too. Will continue to trust them with my Audi S3

GM
GREG M.
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/08/2021
Speed in repair along with affordable cost
Speed in repair along with affordable cost. Customer service is the best!!! Never any issues after return of vehicle/s.

MA
MUZAFFAR A.
CHICAGO, IL
03/30/2021
Awesome!
I love this place! So easy friendly and professional! Special shout out to Ashley!

Audi S7
03/25/2021
Initial contact was a little iffy but Ashley was awesome and was excellent in guiding me through the process in spite of the hiccup with the parts the folks here were very accommodating.

JOAN B.
03/18/2021
Great Friendly Service
They are both friendly and efficient. They are very good at explaining what needs to be done and why.

Porsche Cayenne
03/13/2021
Excellent service professionals
The service professionals are outstanding. They are very knowledgeable and client focused. Outstanding! The removal of detailing services should be brought back. As a long term client, I would rather has all my services at one trusted provider than having to find a different provider that is unfamiliar with my vehicle.

MF
MARK F.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/07/2021
B service
As usual fast and great service.

Scott S.
Volvo XC90
02/19/2021
Great Work, Great Prices and even Better Customer Service
Great work and great customer service. Ashley kept me informed every step of the way.

JAMES D.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/18/2021
Fantastic Service
Quick, thorough, and patient...Ashley is wonderful, communicative, and patient with all the countless questions I’m sure I “test” her with haha Thanks for always giving me the assurance I need and taking such great care of my baby :)

RYAN B.
02/18/2021
You can’t find a better place to take your car. Top marks on all fronts.

KRYSTEN M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/16/2021
THE BEST!!!
Crash Champions is the best!!! Highly recommend. They take good, honest care of their customers.

TW
TRACEY W.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/08/2021
Great work and a friendly and helpful staff
My car was rear ended. My insurance company recommended Crash Champions for the repairs. I worked with Veronica on getting my car fixed and she was very friendly and efficient. My car looks great and it only took a few days. While it was there, I asked if I could get new tires and a battery. Ashley handled that aspect of the service on my car. She ordered the tires and had them and a new battery in my car very quickly. Because the tires and battery were not part of the insurance claim, I had to turn in my rental car. Ashley was able to get me a loaner car from Crash Champions for the additional day it took to get the new tires for my car in stock. The whole experience was easy and fast and my car looks & drives great.