FE
FRANK E.
Volvo C30
08/03/2020
First time customer
Professional, without any issues, detailed information.Very pleased.
Thanks so much

KH
KATHRYN H.
07/29/2020
Honest Service
Look, I don’t take pride in this comment as I’m intelligent... my car is an SUV and it’s silver. Yes, that’s the extent of my automotive knowledge. So, my ac was not working and my car made a rattling sound upon starting. Diagnosis: ac needed to be completely recharged and my “undershield” needed repair. $467. which I found reasonable. Could have been so ripped off. All was handled expertly by Ashley. Everyone was great, personable. I scratched my neighbors car and having him bring his car here to be repaired.

PA
PHIL A.
07/27/2020
Best place for the buck
They are pretty honest. Not much bullshit just gets things done. Price is reasonable.

ROSCOE W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/23/2020
2005 MINI COOPER - Water pump replacement.
I have had work done on my MINI several times at this location. The car was overheating and it turned out to be the water pump.
I approved the estimate and I was called when the work was completed.

I waited a while to write the review just to make sure everything was fine. As per usual, it's all good! End of story.

07/15/2020
Ashley Dantes is the best!
Always thorough! Very difficult to find auto repair that you can trust and I have finally found a place.

Land Rover Range Rover
06/19/2020
Great People Great Service
Ashley ! Pay her well. She is responsive and enthusiastic. I know what it's like to lose great talent that enhances your brand. Trust me on this. Build loyalty and reward performance that differentiates your position from others. Ashley, take care of her.

GY
GARY Y.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
06/10/2020
2002 Discovery
Ashely did a great job handling this repair. As she has will past repairs. Good info, well communicated. Repair is nice and tight (steering issue). Cost controlled, very fair. Car washed and all cleaned up when picked up. Nice Job! Gary Young

Mercedes-Benz GLC
06/09/2020
Quality service
Kevin was extremely helpful and was able to have my vehicle completed in a shorter time.
Also, the body work was reasonable with quality work

Mercedes-Benz S550
06/05/2020
Great customer service!

JOHN A.
06/03/2020
Great Again
Appreciate the responsiveness of Ashley and the team. Always great service and reasonable pricing. I always choose Crash Champions team over the Dealership whenever possible.

TP
TOM P.
BMW M3
05/29/2020
Great as always!
Ashley & Lisa at the Front desk are great ! I have been using them for years now & even with the change of the company I get excellent service on my M3. Victor takes care of my car every time! I also felt safe with the protocols they have in place for Covid-19 (wearing masks, cleaning keys etc.)

MA
MARIANNE A.
05/29/2020
Honest and Helpful
Ashley and the rest of the team at Crash Collision were so helpful when I brought my car in. They were patient, answered all my questions, and gave me a fair estimate of the repairs. I really appreciated everything they did.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/28/2020
Best service and pricing!!!!
I have taken my car there for the past three years to get maintenance and engine work done. Always done by highly trained professionals with years of engine education.

Mercedes-Benz E300
05/28/2020
Great people Great service.
Service was done on time with impeccable cleanliness. Staff and professional work force pleasant experience.

Chevrolet Cobalt