BD
BONNIE D.
Buick Enclave
05/14/2018
Saved in a crisis!
I was desperate. I had more projects to get done on this day. I asked YELP to give me some auto repair companies near me and WIZARD WERKS Came up as one of the companies. I went into the receptionist area and explained my situation and both ladies immediately proceeded to meet my time restrictions. I was so impressed as I had no previous relationship with WIZARD WERKS, but they treated me like a member of the family. I was back to my projects in no time, knowing that an expert had checked out my car and made the proper adjustments on my car. I can’t rave about WAZARD WERKS enough. I have already told several of my friends about this professional and friendly company. I hope I don’t have a problem soon, but when I do I will head directly to WIZARD WERKS.

KAY B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/30/2018
Oil Change
The service is always top notch! I had to wait a little longer, so they threw in a light bulb change, which was needed and very helpful!

PG
PIERRE G.
04/29/2018
Good enough but not that great
They forget to fix my left signal.

GC
Gregory C.
04/28/2018
Great
Wizard werks staff was friendly, courteous, fast and efficient. The estimate was the same as what I paid. The turnaround was faster than what was originally stated. I had a large dent on my door which was repaired in just 2 days. The results were that it looks like nothing happened.

JV
JUAN V.
04/21/2018
Very good service, great communication
Rob explained every repair my car needed and why. I liked that. No pressure. I was running late to pick up my car and they waited for me 15 mins after they closed. I'll come back soon.

CJ
CORTEZ J.
04/19/2018
Repairs Cost Lower than Anticipated
What makes Wizard Werks great is their entire crew. The very professional receptionists and the diagnostic technician; the mechanics! The owner is approachable. They’ve always been concise, and honest in what they find to be the problem with your vehicle. Once it’s repaired... your car runs like new. They also give a heads-up on future repairs needed on the horizon... no hard sales. My repairs this time around were $100 less than what was quoted. My car is at least years old/ over 113,000 miles. They keep it running like new. I recommend Wizard Werks to everyone who needs car repair. Thank you Wizard Werks for everything!

MARK S.
04/07/2018
Amazing Customer Service, 5 Star Quality!
FROM THE MOMENT YOU WALK INTO WIZARD WERKS YOU ARE TREATED AS A VIP CLIENT, REGARDLESS OF MAKE OR MODEL. GREETED AT TUE DOOR WITH A SMILE, HANDS ON CARE. THIS IS NO ORDINARY WAITING ROOM EITHER. LOOKS LIKE A HIGH END LOUNGE OR A SHOW ROOM FOR A BEAUUTIFUL MODERN HOME. VERY DOWN TO EARTH STAFF, FRIENDLY AS CAN BE, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING WITH YOUR VEHICLE WITH ZERO PRESSURE ON DOING ANY WORK. MAKES TAKING YOUR IMPORT TO THE DEALERSHIP LIKE GOING TO A BAD USED CAR SALESMAN. FROM THE MINUTE I WALKED IN, I KNEW I COULD TRUST THEM TO DO THE WORK RIGHT AND WITH PRIDE. TRUST ME, YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU WENT.

IM
ISLA M.
03/30/2018
Good experience overall
Very nice people but was a little annoyed because when I called to make an appointment I was told to bring in my car anytime before 10 so I would only have to wait an hour but when I arrived I was informed I had a 745 appointment so I was actually late. Nonetheless they fit me in but I there did seem to be a disconnect.

AG
ANDY G.
Saturn Ion
03/27/2018
Stellar and honest service everytime!
I brought my car in for what I thought was a tire leak, it ended Uk being a crack in my wheel. They took a video of the issue and reviewed it with me so I understood exactly what the issue was and that they were going to be able to reuse the tire no problem. Parts and labor where completed on schedule.

Jeff F.
Lombard, IL
03/12/2018
Exceptional Work Performance and Customer Service
My E39 BMW, in showroom condition, was a victim of the slippery winter roads. Karim and Fred returned it (front end and engine collision) to its better than original condition. All of the team were professional and worked on the car as if it was their own. Plus, the repairs were done at a cost that was extremely fair. Without qualification, I recommend Wizard Werks for engine service and auto body repair.

CL
CAIRY L.
03/11/2018
Finally. Honest, truthworthy professionals for my Audi. Say goodbye to the dealerships!
I have an A6 that I, admittedly, drive hard. So as it came near to 100k miles on the odometer, I wanted to treat it well and take care of the necessary repairs. I visited a "local Chicagoland Audi dealer", who shall remain nameless. After I got out of the hospital cardiac unit (joking but only mildly), I hit the Google looking for a better option. I found glowing reviews for Wizard Werks; so much so that I frankly thought maybe it was a put on. But there were dozens upon dozens of 5 Star Reviews. Why? They earn them. I found these guys to be very through in their analysis, preparing a detailed list of items that needed service. Then Rob patiently reviewed the list with me and focused on a plan that met my goals to take care of the car. Bottom line? Their rates are very competitive. Their service center is state of the art. Their employees are all very helpful and pleasant. And the proof is in the pudding; I literally could tell my car had the pop it had when it was new. (I won't go into the list, but suffice to say a loss of engine compression, aging components, etc... all fixed.) Rob got my car in within a few days of our initial call. And was kind enough to allow me to pick it up a day late due to a work trip. All in all, these guys rock.

ANDREW M.
Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG
03/07/2018
PROFESSIONAL PROFESSIONAL PROFESSIONAL!
I’m so happy I’ve discovered Wizard Werks. They were prompt, honest, and did everything they said they would, when they said they would. They’re my new go to spot for my precious ride.

DANIEL L.
Morton Grove, IL
Land Rover Discovery
02/28/2018
Sean was very helpful and did a great job fixing my car.

DOUGLAS M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/17/2018
50K Service Check
As a returning customer, I continue to receive excellent service from Wizard Werks. What constitutes excellence here is great communication regarding price, needed component replacement or follow-up calls. The front desk reception team is always very courteous and organized.
This last visit was for a 2013 Mercedes GL450, where price is always a concern as is the level of skill in maintaining this complex vehicle. I have always experienced timely updates and have never been pressured to replace any component that is not ready for replacement. I also really value the ability to go online and access my service history on my vehicles as well. Wizard Werks is highly professional and you always leave as if you just visited family which is why I never have to dread dealing with car issues ever again.
Thank you Wizard Werks for being consistent at quality and friendly service. If you have never been to their facility, it's immaculate and super comfortable!

SHANNON M.
02/01/2018
Technically superior/ honest
This is not my first experience with the auto repair shop at Wizard Werks. Rob Castro and company have always done outstanding work for me each of my vehicles, ranging form simple maintenance needs to technically difficult troubleshooting and evaluation. The price is always fair, and the work is outstanding. I have never had any difficulty getting my vehicle in as well.
I recommend this shop and Rob in particular to all who seek out truly professional care for their vehicles.
James M.

LO
LISA O.
BMW 128i
01/22/2018
Great service, nice people, not at all creepy.
Thank you for all being so kind, direct and prompt in communication, as well as for your great mechanical work. I particularly not feeling like I was being talked down to due to my gender. I wasn't expecting a car wash at the end but truly appreciate it. Given that I didn't recognize my car when clean says something about it needing it.

I appreciate my husband recommending you and will share you with friends!

MARTIN M.
Volvo XC90
01/20/2018
Professional service from everyone, administrative to mechanical!
No one enjoys vehicle mechanical problems so the competent, friendly service at Wizard Werks is a welcome touch.

JESSICA B.
01/18/2018
Great place for oil change!
Went early in the morning for an oil change. As soon as I arrived, they took my car in. I decided to wait for my car and their waiting area is very nice. Drinks are complementary and there is plenty of couch space. Took a total of 1 hour to complete, maybe even a little less.

MARK B.
Land Rover LR3
01/17/2018
Good work at a good price in good time.
They do good work. The price is good too. And they don't leave you hanging forever.

SK