DARRYL R.
Jaguar XJ
02/12/2020
Great service and atmosphere...
I brought my car in to be checked out and Nick did a great job finding out what was wrong with my car and explaining it to me.

Nick has an extensive knowledge of cars and is very pleasant to deal with!

Jashed F.
02/05/2020
Ashley Dantes
It is Ashley Dantes and her professionalism that has kept me coming back. Trust is extremely important in auto repair, as a customer I expect to not be taken advantage of. Ashley is honest and has tremendous integrity, couple that with quality work, this is my go to for auto repair.

AO

OB
OLLIE B.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/29/2020
Fast honest service, very reasonable prices and Nick my service man was exceptional and very professional. I will definitely be returning for future maintenance to my range rover thanks

DAN M.
Lemont, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/28/2020
Simple and honest
They do a great job servicing the car.

PF
PAUL F.
01/22/2020
Very happy with all the work these did form

KH
KATE H.
CHICAGO, IL
01/21/2020
Everyone at Crash Champions were extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

MARGARET P.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
01/18/2020
Excellent Service, Staff, and Fair Prices
Love Crash Champions (formerly Wizard Werks). Amazing experience and fair prices. Will recommend and will return for maintenance and any body work needs.

JONEL M.
01/17/2020
Fantastic Results
You will not be disappointed with the service. They did an amazing job repairing the damage to my car and it was all done within a week. I highly recommend Crash Champions.

DI
DAVID I.
BMW M4
01/15/2020
Best service I’ve ever received at a vehicle service center
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Accurately communicated the time it would take for service. Communicated the details of what was completed and what additional services were not needed at the time. Also walked me through an estimate for bodywork.

JV
jasmine v.
!!
Amazing workers. Quick, honest service! :)

JV
JENNIFER V.
CHICAGO IL
INFINITI Q50
12/11/2019
Reliable, honest, and trustworthy!
The folks @ Wizard Werks take the worry out of receiving reliable information and quality service! Specifically, Nick fantastic. He is quick to identify issues, gives thorough explanation, and ensures quality in the work being done. Another huge advantage... reasonably priced without being solicited to make unnecessary purchases! I’m glad I found this company!

BR
Bruce R.
Oak Park, IL
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/11/2019
Friendly, fair and honest service
I am a repeat customer at Wizard Werks for good reason. My mechanical and body work have always been completed promptly and professionally. Issues are clearly explained and costs laid out transparently. Karim and his team are my go to resource for all my automotive repairs.

PM
PATRICIA M.
Toyota Prius c
12/10/2019
Honest service
Took my car in for an oil change as well as the replacement of the break drum as it was rusted and brakes. The parts took longer to get, so it took a little longer for the work to get done. However I was called and told that I didn't need new brakes, but just the drum, so it saved me money and unnecessary work. It is rare to find such integrity in this line of work.

12/05/2019
Very thorough
Nick and his team did a great job, I had a small list of concerns and everything was examined and taken care of in a very professional manner. I would recommend Wizard Werks to anyone looking for a professional mechanic in Chicago.