KEVIN S.
Porsche Boxster
03/22/2019
On time and on budget
Great service on my 2014 Boxster - Shawn was very helpful and service was done perfectly !

PJ
PATRICK J.
03/13/2019
Good Service
Good Service no BS

Porsche Cayenne
03/08/2019
Darek and team are the best!
I drive very high maintenance cars that I don’t trust with most people - Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and a BMW M6 Convertible. Darek is knowledgeable, honest and carring. He is exceptional at explaining and is always fair. The place is clean and the level of professionalism is TOP NOTCH! I don’t trust anyone else with my cars except Darek at WW.

LO
LINDA O.
Acura RDX
02/23/2019
Fast Service!
Wizard Werks is always there when I need care for my vehicle. Whether it is regular maintenance or major repair from an accident, they are ready and willing to take on the job. The owner is usually on site overseeing work being done and taking a true interest in his customers and the business he has built.

KC
KARIM C.
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/08/2019
Always perfect
Karim and the team are awesome. From the wonderful ladies at the front desk - to Sean, Derek and everyone else in the shop. It’s always incredible efficient and easy. Won’t take my car anywhere else.

IL
Isaac L.
01/25/2019
You guys...
You guys are always the best! Sean did an especially great job this round, and the team went above and beyond to take care of me and my car. I think they even topped off my windshield washer fluid!!

MICHAEL S.
Volkswagen Cabrio
01/24/2019
Knowledgeable staff, Expediency,
No over billing, thorough inspection.

BL
BLAISE L.
Volkswagen GTI
01/02/2019
Above and Beyond
I first took my car to Mobil One in Mundelein, only to leave with no diagnosis or fix, and an $800 labor burn.

Wizard Werks diagnosed my car almost immediately, and nailed the fix first try. The service writer, Sean, even stayed an hour late for me to be able to drop off the parts. They were friendly and communicative through the whole process. Smoothest, easiest auto service experience I've had yet.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport

GENO P.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
12/19/2018
Happy with WizardWerks
I regularly have my 2016 MB CLA 250 serviced here. Sparkling clean facility & fast service. The manager always comes into the waiting area & consults me afterwards of possible future ‘to-dos’ etc. Prices/Rates seem to be in line with other comparable North Side Chicago European service shops.

RT
RICHARD T.
12/14/2018
Got the job done.
Very professional and accommodating. Definitely plan on getting all my work done here in the future.

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/13/2018
Another great experience at Wizard Werks
I started coming to Wizard Works this summer after my go to independent shop closed. I went in for an oil change and air filter change and everything was done quickly and professionally. I was able to wait on the car in the lounge which allowed me to keep working while Derek and team were taking care of the car.

CRAIG B.
12/13/2018
Honest guys
I had my Audi in for a check-up because the dealer said I needed some service that I suspected was just a sell up. The Wizzards confirmed that suspicion. My battery was fine, I only need my back brakes done and I did need 4 new tires. All is good but one of the tires wasn't filled properly and triggered the PSI warning light the next day. They of course corrected the problem and explained how to use a hidden button to reset the sensors. I would recommend them especially as your car goes off warrantee.

12/07/2018
Efficient and affordable
Wizard Werks always does a great job of providing high quality service at a price that is reasonable. Please check them out before you go to a dealer for any car repairs or maintenance.

CJ
CORTEZ J.
11/23/2018
Getting a Vehicle Going Again
My Audi needed real attention this time. After a thourogh investigation Wizard Werks came through... my car is back driving. These auto technicians always take the time to give me their best, and for that I’m very grateful; 🙏🏽 thank you.

ANNE B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/16/2018
Great work and customer service
Darek went above and beyond for me. Quality work at a fair price and excellent customer service. I will come back for all my needs.

KC
KARIM C.
Mercedes-Benz C350
10/17/2018
Great people, great service, good prices, clean shop!
Since moving to Chicago I have only trusted my MB's with WW. Karim, Rob, Derek and the crew are great. Service is completed quickly, done precisely and nothing is ever hidden from you. The shop itself is immaculate and comfortable if you did want to wait around. Only place I will go.

JOZEF C.
09/05/2018
Quick service
Will work with quick and do a great job.

BMW M6
09/02/2018
Call and ask for Derrick, he’ll shoot you straight!
I was worried about bringing my car to a new shop that wasn’t the dealership that matched my car brand. Rest assured, Derrick’s mechanics work on ALL makes and models. I trust them with my 911 S, Cayenne Turbo S and M6. The price is fair and the work is top notch. The communication is OUTSTANDING. Call and ask for Derrick, tell him John Gutman sent you and it won’t be disappointed. He’s the best!

Porsche Cayenne
09/02/2018
Derek is AWESOME! Professional and efficient!
I don’t like to stray from dealership service however once my cars fall out of warranty there is no place I’d rather choose than Wizard Werks. Derrick is honest, compassionate and knowledgeable. If you’re thinking about giving them a try, do it! Ask for Derrick, he’ll take great care of you. I bring my 911 S, Cayenne Turbo S and my M6 to Wizard Werks - top notch service!