GH
Gina H.
03/27/2020
Negligent
I had the compressor replaced on my Chevy Cruze LTZ for $756.19 on May 2019 at Woody's. I continued to have regular maintenance done at Woody's with no concerns until December 2019 when the compressor, thermostat and hose busted while I was driving on the highway at 70 miles an hour. The car shut down and the engine over heated. The repairs were extensive and cost me another $3000.00. I had just had my car serviced two weeks previously and there had been no concerns reported after the diagnostic had been run. I was told by the manager "It happens."

BA
Barry Arbuckle A.
04/09/2019
Honest and skilled
If you are searching for a trustworthy auto mechanics shop, look no further. The shop has skilled mechanics and timely service. Charges are reasonable. We have taken several cars to Woodys for repairs over the last several years.

DO
Don O.
02/21/2019
Honest, reliable, knowledgeable, reasonably priced.
My review title says it all.
They are professional, knowledgeable, pleasant, & reasonably priced.
They're honest, don't hit you with hidden or made-up fees, & they don't try to upsell you.
I use the N. Amidon location, & have always been exceptionally satisfied with the services they've rendered.
I recommend the over any other auto shop in Wichita or surrounding areas.

Jaci S.
02/14/2019
I TRUST Woody's
One again, Woody's at 21st and Amidon provided excellent customer service and speedy repair that I can trust. They've been the only ones to touch my car for about 3 years. I count on them to diagnose and fix the problem with speed and integrity. They answer my questions, provide creative ways to resolve any problems on my aging vehicle, and do it all with a smile. I even get a ride home when they need the car for the day or over night. Don't know what I'd do without them!

BP
Bill P.
Valley Center, KS
08/14/2018
No one better
Service is always good, no unpleasant add-ons or upsells. Everyone is honest and fair. All techs are knowledgeable.

NH
Nicholas H.
10/14/2017
Shade tree mechanics
My car was damaged there not fixed. My Dodge Stratus had a blower motor out supposedly they said they would fix the problems with our car but all they did was keep my car for a week and when I got it back the transmission line drained out all the fluid why was my transmission line removed when my ac and heater wasn’t working. I have a video of the problem my rear passenger door was filled with rain water from a drain plug in the door causing electronic devices in the car to not work right. They charged me and my fiancé 1000$ dollars and I fixed the problem. The mechanics there are crooked at all the 3 locations. I worked there and saw first hand the shade tree mechanics in action. Dusty sprays shocks with oil and says your shocks are bad also when you get an alignment on your car dusty will bend your steering wheel into place rather than do the job properly. At all the other locations the poser mechanics will start you car with no oil and blame you for the oil not being in the vehicle. Another way they get money is the inspection paper they make you feel like you need these repairs but you don’t. These people are money hungry communists and they are not Americans.

SP
Sharon P.
Valley Center, KS
05/01/2016
jeep oil chsnge and brake pads
Very professional and trustworthy, do a great job keeping my jeep in good running condition. My only transportation so important to keep it in good mechanical shape. Thank you
Sharon Page

SK
Scott K.
04/30/2016
Honest and friendly staff

RO
Ron O.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Ron said the business always does a good job.

Mark C.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/22/2016
Woody's Automotive
Folks at Woody's are our friends and partners in keeping our cars safe and reliable.

Craig S.
Ford Expedition
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend the business for service.

Ron S.
04/18/2016
Quick Service
This was the first time to have service at Woodys. The service was quick, the price right, and those who waited on me were very friendly.

Connie S.
Andale, KS
Chevrolet Cruze
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Connie said the business is great and she does recommend them for service.

Daniel L.
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said this business is located close to his employer and he would recommend them to others.

Douglas D.
GMC Sierra
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said they are really good, and she has never had a problem with them.