EZ
Evelyn Z.
06/11/2014
You feel like you matter.
Excellent service. My car now drives smooth and straight.

SF
Steve F.
Ford Expedition
06/10/2014
Good quality work, reasonable price.
I won't use anyone else. I know I can count on Wright Automotive to get it fixed right, the first time. Great service.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
RAM Pickup
05/29/2014
People, honesty, good work
All employees treat you with respect, never do work that isn't needed, charge you fair price, always let you know in advance what price will be. Love you guys!

Jim M.
Trimble, MO
05/20/2014
You treat your customers with respect and do a great job.
None

Miriam S.
05/14/2014
Always friendly, always prompt and honest
I appreciate the fast service I received. I only needed two headlight bulbs, but it was done as quickly as possible and I know the job got done right. Thanks so much.

KW

Tim J.
Dodge Neon
05/10/2014
Great place
Great place. Wouldn't take it anywhere else :-)

LU
Leela / Ryan U.
Kia Sorento
05/09/2014
Affordable, Great service, & Quick!
Thanks JJ for always getting us in & out & informing us of whats going on & why & what to do!

WK
Wayne K.
MINI Cooper
04/13/2014
Even German Vehicles
Wright completed front end suspension work on 2006 Mini Cooper. Saved hundreds over dealer for like parts and quality. Will return in the future.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/13/2014
They go out of their to help
Phil and JJ are always helpful. On this occasion Phil went out of his way to take care of a shock problem.

Jesse H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/10/2014
Consistant Customer Service
They always do the best for the customer! We have used them for years and they continually amaze us with their service!!!

Michael / kathryn M.
Ford Fiesta
04/10/2014
Nice people to talk too.
Have had a lot of work done there on different vehicles and like the job they do plus the price.

PM
Phil M.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/08/2014
People are friendly and take the time to talk to you.

Barney M.
04/06/2014
good communication
friendly-good service.

Mark M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/05/2014
Took care of my situation
I dropped by to see about getting a flat tire looked at to see if it was repairable. I was prepared to leave it, but they got right on it, made the assessment, deemed it repairable, fixed it, and had me on my way. How many repair places, if you go in wondering if your tire is repairable, come right out and go with your suspicion that it is not repairable and they have you buying a new tire ?? Wright's did not do that. I knew it was borderline repairable, but they almost took it as a challenge to see if they could repair it AND repair it right. Huge Kudo's to Wright's Automotive. Thank you.

SF
Steve F.
Ford Freestyle
04/03/2014
Fair and honest.
Third vehicle I have had in to be repaired. No surprises. They tell you exactly what needs to be done, and how much it will cost. One job ended just barely over the quoted price, and one came in under. While I was in there, I saw him check something out on another clients vehicle, and tell him he did not need an expensive service the client was willing to pay for. Not a lot of that in the car repair industry. I have found my service center in the Northland. It's worth the drive! Steve Frazier, Smithville, MO

BC
Brenda C.
Nissan Murano
03/31/2014
Close to home. Friendly and knowlegable.
Thank you for all you do. We appreciate the efficient service.

Sandra H.
Lincoln MKZ
03/30/2014
honesty
They have always treated my familywith honesty when it comes to repairs.. They will not do anything that they don't believe needs done and only then after they have talked to you and gotten your OK.

Marvin / Deloris D.
Buick LaCrosse
03/22/2014
Recent brake repair and tire purchase.
I value their input as to which tires or repair parts fit my needs the best. They have always been up front with the costs of their services and estimates are often for more than they end up actually charging. I don't like surprises.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Kia Rio
03/22/2014
People make the difference
You always have a clear understanding of the issues and our options so you can make the best decision on what is needed