BC
Brenda C.
Saturn Vue
01/10/2014
Excellent!
Thorough explanation of issues and cost. Work completed quickly. Personable. Honest.

BF
Brenda F.
Platte City, MO
Saturn Vue
01/03/2014
good service
Trust JJ to be honest with what needs to be done.

Michael H.
Dodge Caravan
12/27/2013
Quick appointment scheduling
Quick service and diagnosis of vehicle.

LO
Liz O.
Platte City, MO
12/27/2013
Auto pick up service
I love the Auto History website, as well!

Michael / kathryn M.
Ford Fiesta
12/12/2013
Oil change and tires rotated
Had an appointment for 10 am got vehicle in for work and was done in less than 45 minutes., Awesome job

RL
Robert / Sandra L.
Trimble, MO
Chevrolet Silverado
12/11/2013
Really great service!
courteous and really great service!

FM
Fred and Dolly M.
Camden Point, MO
Kia Sedona
12/08/2013
Outstanding service
Friendly people, workmanship excellent.

Often recommend to friends & family

Cara C.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/19/2013
Helpfulness and willing to communicate
Very timely in work and didn't try to make me spend extra money but did tell me what was wrong.

LH
Larry H.
11/16/2013
people
everyone very friendly and Knowledgeable when asked a problem about their car

BJ
Brit and Lia J.
Acura TSX
11/12/2013
100,000 Acura Maint
All good, have been very good in the past too. Had alignment, brake/trans/radiator/power steering fluids flushed changed. Pricier than I expected. Only one complaint, they charged me $5.50 to tell me I needed two new tires.

LW
Lynn / Rick W.
11/07/2013
They are always super friendly and through. I trust them!
Love the Wright Auto team!

Jaren / Marissa M.
10/29/2013
Wonderful people, fast service
Love this place they're always friendly, down to earth, and fast. They don't push you to buy anything they just tell you how it is without the sales pitch. Love the dogs they have in the waiting room also, so entertaining for my kids!

Jay / Patti B.
Plattsburg, MO
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/26/2013
Friendly staff
Friendly staff, good location for us, I like the "head's up" for future concerns, fair prices,

DJ
David J.
10/23/2013
good work at good prices
Good

David and Robin S.
Ford RV Cutaway
10/20/2013
They went above and beyond working on our camper when they didn't have too.
The exhaust manifold leak is gone and the tune up has it running great!!!

CJ
Chad / Katie J.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet Silverado
10/20/2013
honest, friendly staff
We always recommend Wright Automotive to our friends. We have been going there for years.

Mike / Debbie C.
Trimble, MO
10/16/2013
New Tires
Perfect set you picked out for me. Rides like a dream and handles wet conditions better.

Jim M.

Kearney, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/25/2013
Fast, friendly service
Always work with me to get my car in when I want it done. Service is always quality work.

Dee / Elaine S.
09/20/2013
Test drive
I don't mean to complain; however, I would prefer my radio settings not be changed...including time (it will change soon). I have had the car smell like oil (on the steering wheel?)
Phil W. from Wright Automotive responded on 09/23/2013

Elaine Good morning hope your day is going good, seen our review and just wanted to apologize for the radio clock not being reset, we must have forgot when we replaced the battery as that clears the memory. If you swing by we will reset and clean up that steering wheel. Thanks again we appreciate the review and the bussiness.