BC
Brenda C.
Nissan Murano
03/31/2014
Close to home. Friendly and knowlegable.
Thank you for all you do. We appreciate the efficient service.

Sandra H.
Lincoln MKZ
03/30/2014
honesty
They have always treated my familywith honesty when it comes to repairs.. They will not do anything that they don't believe needs done and only then after they have talked to you and gotten your OK.

Marvin / Deloris D.
Buick LaCrosse
03/22/2014
Recent brake repair and tire purchase.
I value their input as to which tires or repair parts fit my needs the best. They have always been up front with the costs of their services and estimates are often for more than they end up actually charging. I don't like surprises.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Kia Rio
03/22/2014
People make the difference
You always have a clear understanding of the issues and our options so you can make the best decision on what is needed

VG
Vallri G.
Honda Accord
03/08/2014
I have taking my car to Wright Autimotive for awhile now and have always got great service. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Clint / Erika S.
Dodge Stratus
03/07/2014
Great Service Always!
Went in for an oil change, which are always thorough and make me feel safe in my car afterward, and received info on my rotors and brakes. Thanks for taking such great care of my car, and therefore my family! Bunch of nice people who do great work every time!

CA
Charles (Larry) A.
03/05/2014
Punctual and friendly service.
I most definitely would recommend to a friend.

RP
Richard P.
02/28/2014
Great service and products

Jamie and Stacy F.
Ford Escort
02/25/2014
service at Wright Automotive
They were able to get me in quickly for an inspection and the atmosphere is very upbeat. i have also had other work done here and the quality of work they do is higher than the avg shop. Go see these guys. You won't be disappointed.

Stacy Fales

ET
Ernie T.
Edgerton, MO
Oldsmobile Intrigue
02/21/2014
courteous, competent
prompt service and charged exactly what I was quoted

PP
Patty P.
Chrysler Concorde
02/18/2014
Always dead battery
After all the testing we are confident that the problem is solved. Time will tell, however. So appreciate your willingness ton help when others didn't have a clue.

ME
Mary Joe E.
02/11/2014
Reliable & Trustworthy
We have taken our cars to Wright's since Phil first opened on Highway 169. We have always had positive experiences.

LJ
Lawrence and Mary J.
Edgerton, MO
02/01/2014
100 percent trust.
Professional job as usual. They take care of entire family and all our vehicles. I would not go anywhere else.

FM
Fred and Dolly M.
01/29/2014
Professional, thorough, reliable
Very thorough in diagnostic and repair of problems.

Expert service.

MF
Mario / Louis / Tere F.
Trimble, MO
Lexus ES 350
01/21/2014
Mario and Teresa F. / Great service
Always a pleasure doing business. Great staff and accurate diagnosis along with good price!

V
Valued Customer
Pontiac G5
01/16/2014
Trust and dependability
I would highly recommend Wright's. I can trust what they tell me which is a big plus for me.

EZ
Evelyn Z.
01/11/2014
The atmosphere is good, but it's the staff that make it great!!!
At my job, whenever I come in contact with people that have just moved to this area and are in need of car work, I ALWAYS give them Wright Autos phone number. You always get treated right.

BC
Brenda C.
Saturn Vue
01/10/2014
Excellent!
Thorough explanation of issues and cost. Work completed quickly. Personable. Honest.

BF
Brenda F.
Platte City, MO
Saturn Vue
01/03/2014
good service
Trust JJ to be honest with what needs to be done.

Michael H.
Dodge Caravan
12/27/2013
Quick appointment scheduling
Quick service and diagnosis of vehicle.