Jimmy S.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/16/2017
Honest and fair, friendly
I will keep going back, finally a place I can feel good about.

WA
William and Rene A.
Honda Accord
03/10/2017
Good, honest, informative communication.
Thanks for replacing a couple of side turn signal bulbs for the cost of the bulbs without charging me extra labor.

Sandra / Mike H.
Lincoln MKZ
03/08/2017
Great and honest repair shop
Got our car going again and didn't try to gouge us with unneeded repairs

Josh and Tiffany C.
Kansas City, MO
03/07/2017
Quick and friendly service! Always dependable.

MT
Mike and Julie T.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/22/2017
Quality work and friendly staff
Highly recommend Wright Automotive for all your car care needs.

WK
Wayne K.
Honda Accord
02/02/2017
DMV Inspection
Five Stars - called and got car right in, no wait, no hassle!

Jana and George L.
01/18/2017
Recent Maintenance Visit
For years, we have taken both family and business vehicles to Wright Automotive. We have always been treated fairly and have, without fail, received prompt, honest service. Thanks!

BC
Bonnie C.
12/31/2016
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Fast, friendly, reasonably priced service......Colin was excellent....

Sarah S.
Tarkio, MO
Dodge Journey
12/24/2016
This place went above and beyond!
Broke down crying with 3 kids in car he got a tow truck on the way looked at car. Offered to get us food had dealership pick us sent us to who he know would take care of us. Broke down crying in bathroom but owner went above and beyond and would recommend to anyone. He truly cares and this business cares.

Jimmy S.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/24/2016
Very professional and you can trust them.
My first time using them and I will be back.

Jacob B.
Blue Springs, MO
Chevrolet Silverado
12/24/2016
Had my truck in and out on n a timely manner. Always polite and courteous staff.

LW
Lloyd W.
Platte City, MO
12/18/2016
We feel liked you're being honest and up front with us regarding the work that needs to be done.
You're always incredibly nice and we feel like your pricing is fair.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
RAM Pickup
12/16/2016
Service of truck
Was take in for service as scheduled and completed quickly while I waited. ALways have confidence in their work and evaluation of problems

ST
Shannon and Brian T.
Volkswagen Routan
12/13/2016
Great Service!
Always works us right in. Like that they take the time explain in detail what repairs will be / have been done. Thanks!

Josh and Tiffany C.
Kansas City, MO
11/28/2016
Only place I'll go!
They got me in last minute to fix a problem on my vehicle and change the oil. Super fast, great service and friendly employees!

GH
Galen H.
11/24/2016
Timeiy
Got right on my truck. I needed the next day, but they got it done the same day. Quite incredible for the amount of work that needed to be done!

Dave M.
11/18/2016
We have multiple vehicles repaired at Wrights. Always great work. Fair pricing and only what needs fixed.

WK
Wayne K.
MINI Cooper
11/01/2016
DMV Inspection
I needed a DMV inspection. I called and was told to bring it right in and they would get it right away. What service, no waiting, no long lines, no hassle. Thanks Wright Automotive!

DA
David A.
Edgerton, MO
10/29/2016
EFFICIENCY & GOOD WORKMANSHIP.
RESPECT FOR MY TIME WITHOUT A VEHICLE.

BC
Brenda C.
10/28/2016
Great service and communication.
Takes care of what is needed. Patient and understanding. Explains bill. Answers questions. Completes work in a timely manner. Suggestion-vacuum as an extra benefit like in the "old days"