LH
Larry H.
Chrysler Aspen
10/01/2020
Trust ...great mechanics,
I've Been trusting my vehicles to their care for over 17 years and they have never let me down. They go above and beyond if needed. I recommend Wright's to anyone who asks where to take their vehicles!

Janet H.
09/30/2020
Hometown
Good service and prices are good and its Hometown

Trimble, MO
09/29/2020
Exceeded Expectations
Responsive, courteous, knowledgeable, and fair pricing for quality work. Pretty much covers it and then some.

KR
Karen R.
Oxford, MI
09/29/2020
Traveling from out if town. Called to get an oil change. Great service, great price, friendly staff!

Darin C.
Ram 2500
09/28/2020
Left truck for oil change
Called Thursday and made appointment for oil change. Told them at that time I needed it back by 2 for a Dr appointment downtown. Dropped off at 8:30 and again said I needed it back by 2. I called at 2 and was told it was in the shop and be done shortly. So I got there at 3. Sat there until 3:25 before someone was able to ask if I had been helped. They checked on my truck and said it would be any minute. Finally asked again at 3:40 and was told it would be another 30 minutes. So I had to call and cancel the Dr appointment I had been set 3wks ago and will know be another 2 weeks before I can get in again. A oil change does not take 2 1/2 hrs. If it was in at 2 like I was originally told there is no reason it should not have been done, especially when I originally made the appointment I told them I needed it by 2. My family does business with you through out the year and I will have to think about it awhile on wether I will be back.

KF
Kent & Marty F.
09/25/2020
Wrights Automotive
Professional courteous staff & always great service at affordable prices- We’ve recommended & will continue to recommend Wright’s for anyone’s automotive service needs!

09/25/2020
Experienced mechanics and excellent customer service
Experienced mechanics and excellent customer service.

Independence, MO
09/22/2020
I have been going here for years. Excellent service and staff.

SP
Stan P.
Sprague River, OR
GMC Yukon
09/22/2020
Professional Service that cares
I was broke down 1700 miles from my home base and Wright was highly recommended by a friend who uses them constantly. The attention that I received was second to none... the compassion for my situation was not only evident by the professional service but in every aspect of the dealings.
Thank You so much for being there!!!
God bless this business...

RP
Robyn P.
Trimble, MO
Dodge Neon
09/21/2020
Couldn't get my car fixed unless I had thousands of dollars
I had my car towed last week to have Phill wright automotive take a look at my car and get it fixed, all the while I thought they were fixing my car Come to find out they took a look at it and decided it wasn't worth fixing but it took me calling them and asking them about my car and they said it would cost me in the thousands to get it fixed, and said it would be cheaper getting another car which is hard finding a decent car when you don't have a whole lot of money so now I'm without a car and I don't know what I'm going to do not to mention the cost of the tow all for them to say they couldn't fix it unless I had thousands of dollars!:(

Jay R.
Kansas City, MO
09/18/2020
wouldn't go any place else. They are honest and fair.

KL
Kael L.
Lincoln MKS
09/16/2020
Friendly staff
Everyone I have ever delt with has answered any questions and made me feel like they cared about my car as much as I do.

Julia M.
Nissan Rogue
09/11/2020
1st visit
Phil & Collin were very polite & knowledgeable. They did an excellent job for me. Phil even took the time to welcome me to Smithville & give me all the info I needed so I could get my car registered in Missouri. Highly recommend.

LH
Larry H.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/10/2020
Excellent service and trustworthy
I have been taking my car here for 17 years. Never have had one complaint and always get the best service. They always go above and beyond!

Kansas City, MO
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/10/2020
Dependable, capable, honest, fair
Wright Automotive has been our family's go-to place for auto repairs, parts, and advice for many years. I greatly appreciate their straight-forward approach and efficient work.