Josh H.
Edgerton, MO
04/01/2016
Fast and reliable service
Truck broke down on side of road and within the same business day had it towed, alternator replaced, and ready for pickup.

RA
Robin / Dan A.
03/31/2016
GREAT work and GREAT employees!!!!
Always get great service_!!!

BD
Beverly D.
Mazda MPV
03/01/2016
You always do a great, prompt job!
Thank you for everything. I would recommend your business to anyone who needs your service.

TC
Tiffany C.
Kansas City, MO
02/16/2016
Only place I'd take my vehicles!
Quick service, friendly staff and honest work. No other place I would take my vehicles. Travel from KC for the best service around!

Margeret / Darryl W.
Infiniti M35
02/12/2016
Very friendly and attentive to customer needs

VJ
Vince J.
Jeep Compass
02/09/2016
Customer service.......cost
Excellent service regarding work done on my car and possible future. Guys took the time to discuss what was done. Great place!!

WK
Wayne K.
01/19/2016
DMV with extras
Called to get a DMV inspection done; without an appointment, they said bring it right in and were able to do while I waited. In addition, replaced a marker bulb without a charge.

ED
Erin D.
01/13/2016
Great Customer Service
They value your time, when they say it'll take 30 min they mean it. They don't over-charge and they do great work!

Brian M.
01/06/2016
Good People to Deal With
They called me three times to explain what they found. The prices were fair and they did a great job.

John and Teresa W.
Nissan Versa
12/22/2015
Great place to take your car
We were very pleased with the service we received at your shop. Your staff was friendly and personable. We were in and out quick.

LH
Larry H.
12/15/2015
Best in Town
Always great service, inside and in the shop, they know us when we come in and provide repair history when needed. We've been going there 13 years and have never been disappointed us. We refer our family there also. Thanks Phil and staff. Absolutely recommend to anyone that asks us for a place to take their car.

KC
Kate / Raymond C.
12/13/2015
Wrights gets the job done right the first time.
We've been coming here for years and wouldn't go anywhere else.

ID
Irene D.
Kansas City, MO
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
12/13/2015
Excellent customer service provided by Matt!
I have been going to Wright for 2+ years for both vehicles. Their excellent customer service and professionalism exceeds the majority of the automotive repair/maintenance shops out there! Matt goes over and above customer's expectations . . .

Jim / Vicki M.
11/29/2015
I thought it would be hard to replace JJ, but let me tell you what great service Matt gave me on Black Friday! It was icy out and he saw me coming to the door. He came out from behind the counter and opened the door for me. When it was time for me to leave, he went out to the lot and brought my car up to the door. He turned on the defrost, had reset the car for the oil change, there was a sticker on my window to remind me of the next oil change AND he turned on my seat warmer! He invited me to stay in the building until the car warmed up. I've never felt so pampered! Thank you, Matt!

KK
Karen K.
11/20/2015
Oil change / Tire rotation
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Phil & JJ know me by name and I trust them to advise me on upcoming maintenance on my older vehicle. I have never felt the stereotype of "woman getting shafted by shady auto mechanic", if you know what I mean! New guy (sorry I can't remember your name!) went the extra mile in returning my tire lock nut to me last time I was in for service. I recommend your business frequently!

RA
Robin / Dan A.
11/18/2015
GREAT work and GREAT employees!!!!
GREAT!!!!!

Mark M.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/15/2015
They take care of business
fixed everything and seems to be running well.

RE
Ron E.
11/12/2015
My Toyota Camry oil change
Professionalism shown by all personnel gives me the comfort and peace of mind i'm seeking.

KW
Kay and Denver W.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/31/2015
Very professional service
Great place. Great service.

KC
Kate / Raymond C.
10/31/2015
Excellent mechanics and service
Phil got us in for service the day that I called. He was booked solid, but squeezed us in and got the job done by noon. Very accommodating.