YS
Yuki S.
Kansas City, MO
09/09/2020
Very fast and kind service
Affordable charge is great.

TH
Tom H.
Platte City, MO
Wright Automotive is Amazing
They meet all expectations. Excellent high quality work. Repairs in a timely manner and cheap. I've never had all three from anyone before. Don't change anything except for growth. With the service you all give - growth is given.

Murray H.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service, safety check
They came thru again. Fast service. Clean for those covid aware. That's to all.

TN
Trish N.
09/07/2020
Compassion
Local businesses are the greatest. I appreciate the help that was given to my daughter. Everyone there was wonderful and helpful!

KT
Kim & Glenn T.
Honest people
Very honest and competent workers.

Diana S.
Trimble, MO
Breaks
They do great work fixed my brakes and I’m back on the road. I only trust my car to them they won’t rip you off with Unnecessary repairs that you don’t need.

Michael S.
Kansas City, MO
Wheel Balance
Had new wheels and aggressive tires put on at another location. I could tell the balance was not good at all and the weight placement on the wheels was not distributed correctly. Phil has helped me with tire balance issues in the past and takes on each situation like it's his own. His technician did an excellent job balancing a difficult setup and Phil personally drove my truck with me to ensure I was happy with it. Really rare to get this kind of service anymore.

Matt M.
09/03/2020
Did exactly what they said they were going to do. No trying to up sell. Affordable and honest

CD
Cindy / James D.
09/02/2020
Great place, great service
I have been a Wright Automotive customer for many years, always professional, and very helpful when finding options to meet your needs and budget.

BP
Bo P.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/01/2020
Very good service
Very friendly and helpful staff

Jackie H.
Ford Freestyle
08/31/2020
Great service !!
I was impressed and will definitely recommend their services to others!

08/28/2020
Friendly service
Great job

WK
Wayne & Kimberly K.
08/27/2020
Quick, Accurate, Honest, Value,
Why would you go anywhere else? Don’t waste your time going to the dealer, go see Phil and team. They are honest and fair along with knowledgeable. I took my F250 in without an appointment because it was making a noise which I thought was in the front end. It was my emergency because I needed my vehicle to move my daughter to college. They jumped right on it on a Friday afternoon and had me ready to go for a Saturday morning in trip. I do not go anywhere else.

BR
Bobby R.
Jeep Cherokee
08/25/2020
Always friendly always professional
We keep coming back because once our car is there we know it's right when it comes out. Phil and his team know what they're doing and can be trusted...that's all there is.

Larry S.
08/20/2020
The people and their knowledge
I like to go to Wright because the people that work there are very friendly they go beyond the necessary to make sure your vehicle is served properly and try very hard to the right thing for all their customers. Very friendly atmosphere! I would recommend this business to everyone I know!