BD
Beverly D.
Mazda MPV
10/30/2015
Thanks for doing such a great job on my car.
You fixed the under side of my car so it doesn't make all that noise.

ED
Erin D.
10/30/2015
Honest
These guys said it would only be 30 min and it was. They didn't over charge me or push extra maintenance that my car didn't really need. I trust them with my car.

RE
Ron E.
10/01/2015
Everyone was professional,courteous and competant ,
Everything was done to my satisfaction.

KW
Kim / Tracy W.
10/01/2015
Great honest service!
Take all our cars for any and all services!

CR
Craig R.
09/25/2015
Friendly and effecient
Nice group of workers. Do everything well.

BR
Ben / Karen R.
Holt, MO
09/23/2015
The best
When you want it done right, the first time. Wright Automotive, hands down the best.

Thanks, JJ and company.

Kay and Denver W.
Ford Windstar
09/17/2015
Professional staff and service
Great service and workmanship.

Jon / Jessica M.
Kansas City, MO
Jeep Compass
09/14/2015
Dependable
I was able to get my car in soon after calling, everyone is always friendly, and it is a very family friendly atmosphere while you wait.

CR
Craig / Elaine R.
Buick Enclave
09/10/2015
Took my car in for oil change. They had me down for a Thursday appointment and I came on Tuesday. They were very nice and got my car in for the oil change. They also told me my tires needed to be rotated but told me it didn't need to be done then. No pressure. I had them do it while I was there and they did that also.

Jim M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/09/2015
Customer service. The crews know their stuff.
As,always great work and customer service. I should know my cars live there.. Haha

Jim M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/30/2015
Knowledge of the employees
These guys do a great job and as quick as possible. ALWAYS.

TC
Tiffany C.
Kansas City, MO
08/19/2015
Always quick, great prices and fabulous employees!

Marvin / Deloris D.
Buick LaCrosse
08/16/2015
Intermittant Miss.
Our car would have a miss under acceleration or going up a hill rather irratically it took some time for it to set a code that would stay set long enough for them to find the problem they replaced the item and no problems did not charge a lot because of the problems diagnosing what was causing my car to run bad. I appreciate their professionalism in finding the actual problem rather than replacing multiple parts in hopes of finding the right one.

CA
Chip A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/13/2015
They go the extra mile.
they go out of there way to get you in , and taken care of.

Dimichi H.
Kia Sedona
07/22/2015
Amazing Customer Service
Great customer service. Everyone is nice and they do excellent work. Very trustworthy employees that will shoot it straight with you and not try to overcharge you or add extra repairs that are unnecessary.

WK
Wayne K.
07/10/2015
Honest Hometown Service
Took vehicle in for DMV inspection and Wright discovered a burnt out brake bulb. Rather than fail the vehicle, they fixed it, passing the vehicle and did not charge for the labor. Saved me the pain of making another trip to have another inspection.

MT
Mike and Julie T.
06/24/2015
Service, dependability and friendliness
Wright's Automotive is reliable, has good turn around and they are friendly and trustworthy. Awesome business that I highly recommend.

WH
Wade and Paula H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/19/2015
auto maintenance
Wrights Automotive checked my vehicle alignment and rotated the tires at a very reasonable cost, great job guys!

Michael / kathryn M.
Mercury Milan
06/17/2015
WRIGHT AUTOMOTIVE THE RIGHT PLACE TO TAKE YOU VEHICLES
THEY ARE EASY TO TALK TO ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WITH YOUR VEHICLE, AND WE DO THE BEST TO REPAIR IT.