ID
Irene D.
Kansas City, MO
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
12/13/2015
Excellent customer service provided by Matt!
I have been going to Wright for 2+ years for both vehicles. Their excellent customer service and professionalism exceeds the majority of the automotive repair/maintenance shops out there! Matt goes over and above customer's expectations . . .

Jim / Vicki M.
Trimble, MO
11/29/2015
I thought it would be hard to replace JJ, but let me tell you what great service Matt gave me on Black Friday! It was icy out and he saw me coming to the door. He came out from behind the counter and opened the door for me. When it was time for me to leave, he went out to the lot and brought my car up to the door. He turned on the defrost, had reset the car for the oil change, there was a sticker on my window to remind me of the next oil change AND he turned on my seat warmer! He invited me to stay in the building until the car warmed up. I've never felt so pampered! Thank you, Matt!

KK
Karen K.
11/20/2015
Oil change / Tire rotation
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Phil & JJ know me by name and I trust them to advise me on upcoming maintenance on my older vehicle. I have never felt the stereotype of "woman getting shafted by shady auto mechanic", if you know what I mean! New guy (sorry I can't remember your name!) went the extra mile in returning my tire lock nut to me last time I was in for service. I recommend your business frequently!

RA
Robin / Dan A.
Trimble, MO
11/18/2015
GREAT work and GREAT employees!!!!
GREAT!!!!!

Mark M.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/15/2015
They take care of business
fixed everything and seems to be running well.

RE
Ron E.
11/12/2015
My Toyota Camry oil change
Professionalism shown by all personnel gives me the comfort and peace of mind i'm seeking.

Kay and Denver W.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/31/2015
Very professional service
Great place. Great service.

KC
Kate / Raymond C.
10/31/2015
Excellent mechanics and service
Phil got us in for service the day that I called. He was booked solid, but squeezed us in and got the job done by noon. Very accommodating.

BD
Beverly D.
Mazda MPV
10/30/2015
Thanks for doing such a great job on my car.
You fixed the under side of my car so it doesn't make all that noise.

ED
Erin D.
10/30/2015
Honest
These guys said it would only be 30 min and it was. They didn't over charge me or push extra maintenance that my car didn't really need. I trust them with my car.

RE
Ron E.
10/01/2015
Everyone was professional,courteous and competant ,
Everything was done to my satisfaction.

Kim / Tracy W.
10/01/2015
Great honest service!
Take all our cars for any and all services!

CR
Craig R.
09/25/2015
Friendly and effecient
Nice group of workers. Do everything well.

BR
Ben / Karen R.
Holt, MO
09/23/2015
The best
When you want it done right, the first time. Wright Automotive, hands down the best.

Thanks, JJ and company.

Kay and Denver W.
Ford Windstar
09/17/2015
Professional staff and service
Great service and workmanship.

Jon / Jessica M.
Kansas City, MO
Jeep Compass
09/14/2015
Dependable
I was able to get my car in soon after calling, everyone is always friendly, and it is a very family friendly atmosphere while you wait.

CR
Craig / Elaine R.
Buick Enclave
09/10/2015
Took my car in for oil change. They had me down for a Thursday appointment and I came on Tuesday. They were very nice and got my car in for the oil change. They also told me my tires needed to be rotated but told me it didn't need to be done then. No pressure. I had them do it while I was there and they did that also.

Jim M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/09/2015
Customer service. The crews know their stuff.
As,always great work and customer service. I should know my cars live there.. Haha

Jim M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/30/2015
Knowledge of the employees
These guys do a great job and as quick as possible. ALWAYS.