TINA S.
Hubbard Lake, MI
10/09/2020
Problem solved
Mike helped us get thru what was a complicated issue after our truck broke down on the freeway. Our repairs were completed under the initial quote and in a timely fashion. I was given thorough explanations and advice. Communication was terrific!

CHRIS H.
Mercury Sable
09/30/2020
Personal contact with the mechanic - good communication & knowledgeable
The facility is very clean with up to date equipment. Everyone is pleasant & the mechanic listened to my concerns & suggestions.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review , we look foward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future .

JIM M.
Spring Arbor, MI
09/30/2020
Has all the equipment necessary to do all jobs required to maintain a safe vehicle.
I got great service and respect his automotive knowledge.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review I appreciate it .

CD
Connie D.
09/28/2020
Nobody better
Had routine maintenance performed and Mike looks at everything like it was his grandmother’s car. Always does a fantastic job
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for the review .

RON R.
09/25/2020
Allways happy
Very professional work
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Ron thank you allways a joy to see you .

JOE S.
09/25/2020
Very knowledgeable and polite
If anyone needs a vehicle worked on or oil changed I would highly recommend going to see Mike at Xpert auto. Great place.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review . We apreciate your business.

EO
ERIC O.
09/22/2020
The owner
I've used Xpert many times now. Would have vehicle towed hundreds of miles just to have the true prompt professionalism that Expert Automotive provides. Always a pleasure!
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave review we appreciate the loyalty.

SD
STEVEN D.
09/22/2020
They try to help before you decide to have your car looked at.
Great people, they try to help you by giving advice to try before you bring your car in. Very honest people and they do great work. I will be a customer for a long time.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review , glad we could help . Looking foward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future.

DAVE S.
09/18/2020
Professionalism
I've been a customer for several years and I still get treated as if I'm new. Cold water, hot coffee, soda pop....waiting room is well stocked as they work on your vehicle.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/18/2020

Thank You we are glad we are able to make you comfortable while you wait.

Spring Arbor, MI
09/11/2020
Fast response. Great service!
After my usual shop closed their doors I was in need of a new place to fix my car. Xpert Automotive was recommended by a friend so I gave them a call. They responded right away and got the car looked at and fixed within a couple days. Fast and friendly service. Explained everything well. Will definitely go back for my car maintenance and repair needs.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for giving us a chance to take care of your vehicle repair needs .

HW
HOLLY W.
Jeep Cherokee
09/09/2020
Very friendly and upfront!
Mike was extremely helpful and took care of my car’s issue right away. He was great with explaining what the problem was, what they did to fix it, and with getting it done in a timely manner. Definitely would recommend this place!
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/10/2020

Holly thank you for taking the time to leave a review , we appreciate it and your buisness .

DAVID S.
09/02/2020
Awesome Service!
Mike is fantastic, and my new go-to guy. He went over and above to help me out, and in VERY quick fashion. He kept me updated every step of the way, and that’s always appreciated. The work was top notch, very fast, and at a fair price. Can’t ask for more than that. I will be bringing all of my automotive needs to Mike from here on out!
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/02/2020

David thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for the business.

DAVE S.
Dodge Durango
08/30/2020
David
Always well taken care of! All 4 of our vehicles go there for good reason, honesty and professionalism.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/02/2020

Thank You Dave we appreciate your buisness.

Dan B.
GMC Yukon XL
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the business was very thorough, very informative
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 09/02/2020

Dan thank you for taking the time to leave a review .

TC
TODD C.
Lincoln MKC
08/21/2020
Mike got my wife’s car in on short notice and had it done later the same day. Highly recommended.
Mike K. from Xpert Automotive responded on 08/28/2020

Im glad it worked out , Thank You for taking the time to leave a review .