Overall Rating 4.685718/5Overall Rating 4.685718/5Overall Rating 4.685718/5Overall Rating 4.685718/5rating 4.685718
Overall Rating 2.52941/5Overall Rating 2.52941/5rating 2.52941rating 2.52941rating 2.52941

MF
Michael F.
Monroe, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with the service and way we’re treated at Zimbrivk Hyundai.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/18/2018

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Well done
Thorough work. Timely.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for being a great Hyundai customer !

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Little disappointed
Usually have no problem with this place, but went and got an oil change and 45k mile check-up with tire alignment and filter replacements. When I got my car back my air conditioning mysteriously stopped working, and my tire alignment was still not straight. Had to wait to make another appointment. Hoping that this was a coincidence but hard to believe.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/16/2018

Sorry you need to return for service , we will get these issues resolved for you .

WM
William M.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, extremely professional and courteous all the time.
As expected, the service was great. Patrick clearly informed me of what maintenance was going to be performed. We arranged for a loaner car. When I arrived the loaner was ready. Patrick informed me of some additional maintenance required and the priority of performing that service. I was informed promptly upon completion of my service. When I arrived my Sonata was waiting for me, clean and ready to go. Both Mike and Steve greeted me on a first name basis and were extremely cordial. Shopping and performing maintenance at Zimbrick Hyundai makes owing a car very easy and enjoyable. As it stands now I cannot imagine purchasing or servicing our cars at any place but Zimbrick.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/14/2018

Thank You , always happy to help with your service needs !

Deborah P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Quality work and customer comfort while waiting.
I did feel like there was a quota on break jobs. There were 3 people in the waiting room and all of us were told we needed our brakes "greased" at a cost of $99. I just had my breaks done last fall and thought this was strange. I have always trusted the advisors at the counter but this made me suspicious.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/13/2018

Brake service is recommended once a year or every 15,000 miles .We clean out all the rust and make sure the pads are not stuck and rubbing on the rotors , this helps increase the life of the brake pads . Thank You for your feedback .

Randolph S.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
I appreciate the fact that the service department does the work that I asked them to do and does not push me to ask for more from them. I want to do what is necessary to keep my car under its warranty and to keep it safe as I drive it down the road.
Several of the service recommendations are simply visual checks of the equipment which I am able to do myself.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/12/2018

RO
Richard O.
Waunakee, WI
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great again
Consistently great so far.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/12/2018

Thank You , always here to help !

LW

MA
Mary A.
De Forest, WI
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service - every time!
Zimbrick proves excellent service everytime! I love going there for service. The employees are so helpful and answer all my questions too.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/10/2018

Thank You for a great review !

EM
Esther M.
Spring Green, WI
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great work always. Too bad I hit a deer the next day. Maybe shopping for replacement vehicle soon depending on insurance claim. If I do I will stay with HYUNDAI
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks for a great review , too bad about the vehicle damage .

MK
Mary K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
A very good experience.
Every one is very kind and respectful. The waiting room is comfortable. I have confidence in the technicians working on my car. I have confidence that my car is safe to drive and I love the complimentary car wash.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/06/2018

AD
Annemarie D.
Waunakee, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Just Bad Bad Bad.
Don't go here unless you have time and money to waste. I can't say if they are incompetent, have a problem with women, or just don't care. When I have an issue with my car, I expect it to be taken seriously, addressed and taken care of. It took me multiple trips, numerous phone calls and repeating the saga to more people than I can count to finally get it taken care of. Definitely not worth my time or the angst it brought me.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/06/2018

I apologize  for the bad service  . I am sorry we wasted your time and made you angry. I will coordinate with the body shop and follow up with you .

Todd M.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business with
Was impressed with the treatment I've received here. No hard selling, just informed salespeople helping you select your vehicle. Service department was pleasant to deal with. They treated me with more respect than I've been shown at previous service departments with my other cars. Would highly recommend this dealer.

De Forest, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Na
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

AC
Andrew C.
Cottage Grove, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle Won't Start After Two Days Not Being Driven
Zimbrick Service dept did an awesome job troubleshooting a parasitic current draw on my battery. These can be difficult to identify. Because of their perseverance, they located the problem and resolved the excessive current draw on my car. They also replaced the battery because it had been severely stressed due to the problem and subsequently failed testing. I would recommend them to others for any car repairs or servicing.

Vehicle Won't Start After Two Days Not Being Driven
Problem: the car (2018 Santa Fe Sport) would not start after 48 hours of not being driven; car had to be jump-started. Dealer made good faith effort to fix by replacing the alternator on June 29. It did not correct the problem. I will schedule another repair appointment as soon as they have an opening, hopefully, tomorrow July 5.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/05/2018

Sorry the repair did not fix the vehicle , will see you on the 5th .

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Mike and his team are great
We remain Hyundai loyalists and will always buy Hyundais. Most of this is due to the customer service we receive from Mike and his team. We always recommend Hyundai to our friends!
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/03/2018

PS
Patricia S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service.
As usual Zimbrick Hyundai gave us quick service and found the cause of a low tire and repaired it for us. They were friendly and explained things to us. The car was returned to us in about an hour and was clean and neat.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/03/2018

07/02/2018 Category: Service
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/02/2018

Always here to help !

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/01/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Was able to get in same day which was great for me; had my records to remind me oil change and tire rotation needed; they keep my car up to date.
MIKE B., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/02/2018