Desert Oasis European Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Michael J. on 10/18/2016
"Service was great, follow up not so much"
The service was routine but carried out quickly. The staff are always friendly. I was confused though, because I did not receive any verbal feedback when I picked the car up, but just received an email detailing some pretty major work they recommend. It doesn't make sense, especially as I had at least one of the jobs done fairly recently
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL500
Service Date: 10/14/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 12:28 PM
Jacki K. at Desert Oasis European Auto responded on 12/06/2016

Hi Mr. J,
I know George contacted you directly in response to your delayed inspection recommendations the day we received this review. We apologize we confusion with your auto repairs. I see you did complete the recommendations. I hope your expectations were met during that visit. We thank you for bringing the response delay to our attention. We are working to improve the procedures for this part of our service.
We welcome all suggestions for we are always trying to improve or business and it processes. Happy Holidays, George, Jacki & Team Oasis

Leabert U. on 01/21/2016
"Expensive"
Brought my car in because of an ABS light on my dashboard. They did a diagnostic test and inspected my car for an hour. They said the rear left ABS sensor needed to be replaced. They didn't have the time to fix it so I needed to come back next week. Estimate was $340. I just replaced the two right side ABS sensors in October in Hawaii at Capitol Auto Service. The total labor cost was $146.18. That's about $70 labor to change one sensor in Hawaii. So, $340 seems very expensive for parts and labor to change just one.
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 01/20/2016
Review Created: 01/21/2016 12:28 PM
Jacki K. at Desert Oasis European Auto responded on 01/22/2016

Hi Mr. L.U.,
I welcome all viewpoints from my customers and yours is one of complete value to me and our team. I have reviewed your rating and your original complaint, invoice and estimate for your recommended repair. I have available to me, the time your car was clocked into our shop and clocked out. This time my technician put into it was one hour eighteen minute. My team explained the cost and time it will take to repair your vehicle, they trustingly made an appointment for you at no charge first visit. We use only OEM parts and our labor charge for specializing in the European automobiles is among the lowest in Las Vegas. I am not sure of charges on the island but this is what we built our value on here in Las Vegas. Thank you for your opinion.