Jupiter Auto And Tire

MIKE D. on 02/07/2017
"Unfortunate runaround. Turned out to be part-swappers..."
Brought my vehicle in because of front end noise. First visit was a $700 replacement of front strut assemblies.
Problem not fixed...and a check engine light on. Came back...check engine light a "bad gas cap." Noise continued to bother me, so brought it back in for a 2nd fix - new stabilizer bars and tie-rod end(s). $400. And yet...the noise still there (even worse...)
So I brought it back a 3rd time...didn't hear back for over a week, but granted, I dropped it off before leaving town for Christmas. Called to hear it was now "your transmission is shot. Need to replace it." Went and grabbed the van when I returned to FL using my spare key because I needed it and was more than a little frustrated. They called me over a week later when they discovered the van wasn't there.
Paid them another $92. Got my key. I'm in for almost $1200. Van runs great...aside from...some unresolved front end noise... It is what it is.
Vehicle: Chrysler
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 11:14 AM
David R. on 10/09/2013
David said the service was very poor. The representative he dealt with behind the counter was not nice to him and he will never go back to this business because of him. He will not recommend this business for service because of the bad experience that he had with them.
Vehicle: Mazda MPV
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/30/2013
Review Created: 10/09/2013
Carl B. at Jupiter Auto And Tire responded on 10/14/2013

Mr. Ray brought his Mazda van to Jupiter Auto & Tire for an overheating issue. We checked the van and found a cracked Expansion Tank. We informed Mr. Ray we could not check the rest of system without replacing the tank the system would not hold a pressure. Once tank is replaced we could check the system for further damage. We suggested replacing the thermostat because of the overheating.  He refused that repair. After the expansion tank was replaced there was no other leaks detected. All was good for that repair on 9/30/13.  On 10/4/13 the van was brought back in for running bad.  Scan found #3 cylinder miss fire bank #1 was running rich at idle.  We call Mr. Ray with suggested repair and he decided not to go further because of one-two hr labor cost to fully check for repair. He came to pick the van and didn't think they should have to pay for the scan.  The service writter charged them our coupon price for scan $47.50.  I received a call a couple days later from Mrs. Ray wanting to have repari done. I decided after the experience and atmosphere of last 2 repairs I would rather not work on their vehicle.  The conversation ended as such.

DEBORAH F. on 12/19/2012
"Unfair"
Got quoted for a major repair that did not need to be done. Checked for a second opinion and found out that it was just a connection that was unpluged.
We have been customers there for a while, but won't go back again as trust is not there anymore.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 12/17/2012
Review Created: 12/19/2012 06:32 AM
LYNN M. on 09/06/2012
"I can trust them!!!"
Carl and all the guys are polite, courteous, and don't talk down to me because I am a woman.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 08/27/2012
Review Created: 09/06/2012 08:06 AM
Elizabeth M. at Jupiter Auto And Tire responded on 09/14/2012
Thank you Lynn! It looks like you forgot to give us a star rating.
Mark C. on 08/22/2012
Mark said he had to help take off the tire and put it on because it wasn't ready, and it was an hour after they'd said it would be ready, so he wasn't happy. He's good friends with the owner. He knows him, and if this was the way he was treated he hated to think how others were. He wouldn't recommend them, but maybe he would, only because they're friends. He chose not to elaborate. They said the tire would be ready at 3 PM, but he got there at 4:15 PM and it still wasn't on the rim. Mark took off the old tire, and while they worked on the rim, borrowed the jack and put the tire on. Mark said he did 80 per cent of the work.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/17/2012
Review Created: 08/22/2012
Carl B. at Jupiter Auto And Tire responded on 08/23/2012
resoponding to marks cudak remark i am upset that he would make such a remark considering (he says hes a friend) . my name is steve (service writer) i personally took care of mr cudak i orderd the tire and as soon as he came in i attended him , i took his keys and mounted the tire on rim, he took it on his own to jack up the car i mounted tire on rim & on the vehicle he helped me with the spare so i dont under stand what part of him mounting tire on the car comes from. he had told me he was one of the owners electritian so i made sure he was taken care of in & out i even gave him a discount on the tire, i spoke to the owners and they are upset that he would take such actions when all i did was try and help him as fast as i could , he should of called and spoken to the owner if he had a problem. which he didint seem to when he was here. we try to help every body as fast and as professionaly as we can. im just shocked he wrote this comment and did not say nothing to me when he was here about being upset ?