Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
BREANNA F. ReScore Review on 06/01/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"took fast action to respond to bad review"
I appreciated that Steve the manager called me the next day and offered me $100 in store credit.
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 08:36 PM

"Bad communication"
Short Version of Story: me: "Oh that quote is very high. I'm going to have to make some calls before you do anything."
Keller Rep (as we're halfway out the door): "Did you still want us to do an oil change?"
Me: "No, hold off. We're not sure yet, we'll call you later."
--CUT TO US COMING BACK A FEW HOURS LATER HAVING FOUND A BETTER PRICE--
Keller Rep: "So here's your total for the diagnostic and oil change."
Me: "But we said to hold off on the oil change."
Keller: "Well, I didn't get a clear answer."

**if you didn't get a clear answer, CLARIFY by calling me before you just do it and charge me. Also, err on the side of NOT doing work you're not sure the person agreed to.

Longer version if you care: I go to Keller all the time for my oil changes because they have a really cheap coupon for it and I haven't had any problems. So when my "check engine" light came on, I figured I could trust them to look at it and do repairs for a reasonable price. I really wish I had gone somewhere else. I dropped it off for a diagnostic, they called me to say 2 things needed to be done to "try and figure out" what was wrong with it, and the price for doing those 2 things would be $393. And that would not even fix the problem. (The problem could be anything from changing fluids out to needing a new transmission. My car only has 60,000 miles on it.) Also, the diagnostic itself alone, before doing any of this, was over $100. After the diagnostic and the oil change we did not want, the grand total was $135 and I have almost nothing to show for it. The worst part is the way the oil change was handled. I also presented a $25 "gift card" I had received in the mail, which they would not take because it was that OR the oil change coupon, which I shouldn't have needed to apply in the first place. Overall review, if you want to come here for ONLY oil changes, go for it. If you have ANYTHING else, go somewhere else.
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 08:36 PM
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 06/01/2016

Thanks Breanna for your bringing this misunderstang on our part to my attention and we are doing our best to rectifiy the situation and make it right for you. Thanks for talking to me today and we will get this taken care. Thanks for number one being our customer and second for giving us an opportunity to make it right.

Stacy L. ReScore Review on 09/22/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Stacy said this business got the vehicle back and diagnosed it. They told him what sensor it was and the rest of the circuit was checked out. He still would not recommend this business to others due to the reasons stated from the first experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014

Stacy said he told the business what was wrong with his vehicle and what systems he wanted diagnosed. He specifically said he wanted the FRS system diagnosed. When he went to pick up his vehicle he found they had checked the wrong system and the rest was not diagnosed to the level he needed. He ended up bringing the vehicle back the next night and the job was done the way he needed. He is overall satisfied with service he received and he would recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 09/16/2014

Stacy, sorry we dropped the ball the first time but hopefully not charging you was an attempt to say sorry. Thank you for your business.

Crystal S. ReScore Review on 04/23/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Spoke with Lois. She said she did not take her vehicle back to this business because it seemed that they were not being honest. They said her vehicle needed a new transmission. She went to 2 other business' to get another opinion. Neither business concluded the same thing as this business. One business told her she needed a timing belt and another business told her nothing was wrong. She would not recommend this business due to the reasons just stated.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/12/2014

Spoke with Crystal's mother, Lois. She said that she was very unpleased with this business. The prices for this business were way too high. Her daughter had to bring the vehicle in numerous times for the same issue, and they never fixed it. Her daughter has been pulled over by the police on more than one occasion because of the problem that still remains. The staff forgot to put the oil cap back on after changing the oil which resulted in an oil leak and smoking engine. She would not recommend them for these reasons.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/12/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 04/16/2014

Crystal, I want to let you know how sorry I am that your experiance was unpleasent. As store manager I take every opportunity to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and nothing less. I thought we had repaired the issue but if it still exists please give me a chance to make it right. Please call if I can help.

DOROTHY F. on 06/22/2017
"Customer service is outstanding"
As always, Kellers in Parker excels in customer service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 06:08 PM
Jessica L. on 06/20/2017
Jessica said the staff was friendly and patient.
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017
Breyden W. on 06/16/2017
Breyden said he would recommend others to this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
Dale M. on 06/12/2017
Dale said Dale, at this business, is awesome and amazing. He would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 06/12/2017
BETHANY H. on 06/10/2017
"Great customer service"
Very happy with the service I received
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 06/10/2017 12:20 PM
JOHN Y. on 06/10/2017
"Knowable and professionalism"
Great group of techs I trust to take care of my equipment.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Review Created: 06/10/2017 05:51 AM
JOE M. on 06/06/2017
"Love to Keller and the crew."
Outstanding service and friendliness.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 03:10 PM
JANICE G. on 06/06/2017
"Outstanding Service!"
It is so nice to walk into a business and know that you can trust them to take care of your vehicle, and you can walk out the door having faith that your vehicle is safe and ready for the road. A big thank you to ALL at Kellers!!
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 07:49 AM
PAT M. on 06/04/2017
"Great Service"
The guys at Keller keep my 160,000 mile car running great!
Great service and reasonable prices. Thanks!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 06:48 AM
JIM F. on 06/02/2017
"Simply the best"
There are no better auto/diesel repair facilities in Colorado than Keller's Pro Auto and Diesel in Parker! None, na da, end of discussion! I have been a Keller's/Parker for over 16 years. Now that I am traveling as a full time rv'er, I try to scedule my trips around servicing my truck at Keller's. While in Denver this week my truck developed some problems. I had it scheduled for service already, but without my truck I could not pull my fifth wheel. I dropped off my truck on Sunday and checked back on Tuesday. Jim rotated my truck in, loaned me a vehicle so I could turn in my rental car, and kept me informed. As it turned out, there was not a MAJOR issue, as we first thought. Jim had my truck ready for me on Wenesday morning (they even washed it) and I was able to continue on my way. I shudder to think of what I may have been "sold" anywhere else on my travels. I love the honesty, integrety, high quality of work, and best of all being treated like family on every visit. Keep up the great work guys! I VERY HIGHLY recommend Keller'/Parker for all of your automotive needs!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 03:24 PM
Jim S. on 06/02/2017
Jim said their communication could have been better. There were some problems with his vehicle and he had to call them. He has visited them a number of times and knows they do good work. They are always friendly and professional.
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017
Sonya I. on 06/02/2017
Sonya said her experience with this business was good. The employees were nice people and their prices were good. She would definitely recommend them.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017
GREG B. on 06/01/2017
"install brake assist"
Awesome. I trust them with my vehicles.
Vehicle: Lexus GX 470
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/01/2017 06:18 PM
Jack H. on 05/26/2017
Jack said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017
Bharath S. on 05/23/2017
Bharath said there are still a couple of things that need to be addressed. He has to take his vehicle back sometime next week.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
Kent A. on 05/22/2017
Kent said his service was good but not spectacular.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017
Jerry C. on 05/20/2017
Jerry said he likes them, they have been taking care of him for a decent price, and he has been going there for a few years.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier