Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Carolyn M. on 02/12/2017
"no hassle "
Great place to buy a car. Friendly , clean , no hassle.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 5D CVT
Sales Date: 01/29/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 03:55 AM
Patrick F. on 02/11/2017
"Fantastic dealership. Treated us like family. Would never go anywhere else"
All stars. From sales to mangement made us feel like family. Can't say enough good things about. Also had a fantastic class on how to use all of the cars technology
Vehicle: MERCEDES-BEN E350
Sales Date: 01/28/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 01:49 PM
Douglas C. on 02/10/2017
"service at Patriot Subaru"
Prompt, courteous service, with average wait time in comfortable area.
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 07:16 AM
Mary S. on 02/10/2017
"Mixed"
The people are all great. But unfortunately the problem was not resolved- our defrost and AC still have a smell coming from The vents. Also the oil change was $120 - extremely expensive.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 05:50 AM
Sherry M. on 02/10/2017
"Excellent service"
Fast, friendly service. Patriot subaru staff is willing to answer any questions you may have in process
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 04:59 AM
Maria C. on 02/09/2017
"The BEST"
I was so impressed with the personal and professional customer service
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 11:43 AM
Vincent F. on 02/09/2017
"Service"
Had a great experience friendly service and a short wait
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 05:35 AM
Lubelczyk;Rebecca on 02/08/2017
"Numbers don't make sense"
A few months ago, my low oil light comes on before my car is due for an oil change so when I heard that some models are burning oil, I brought my manual transmission Crosstrek in for a consumption test. When I returned it after driving the required miles, I was told that it was found to be burning the right amount of oil, especially since I had gone 200 miles over the miles I was told to go. I explained that I only went 12 miles over. It turns out that the mileage number had 2 digits transposed, making it look like my mileage was 200 more than I went. I was told my oil consumption was still ok and manual transmissions burn more anyway. Then, last month, the oil change light came on 1800 miles before the next service due. I took it in and they said again, it was within the expected consumption for 5000 miles. I told them to check their math again because I hadn't gone 5000 miles but only 4200, which they confirmed and authorized another consumption test since the last one was done incorrectly. I haven't gone for it yet because they topped off the oil and I will do it when my next oil change is actually due. I hope that we do the math right this next time because I do smell a burning element on the passenger side foot area every once in a while.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 02:52 PM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/15/2017

Hi Rebecca,

We spoke on the phone, and again I apologize for the math error at your last visit.  Rest assured, we will check you oil consumption rate very carefully at your next visit and move forward with a repair if the consumption rate is excessive.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Regards,
Glen

Leslie H. on 02/08/2017
"My 4th Subaru"
This dealership is by far the best I have dealt with, the car is wonderful anyway but this group makes everything else simple.
My salesperson David Sacco is great--it explained the Eyesight so well--I even trust it now!
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I LI
Sales Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 10:47 AM
Brian D. on 02/08/2017
"thanks, good service"
one headlight bulb needed relacement
fast friendly service
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 08:16 AM
Cynthia M. on 02/08/2017
"Customer Service is definitely a priority"
Patriot Subaru makes it easy to get service done. While you wait, you have options to make yourself comfortable--the quiet room or the regular waiting room. While I was there, I was able to get a lot of work done. The WiFi was great!
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 06:38 AM
Rob C. on 02/07/2017
"was treated condescendingly, they wasted quite a bit of my time, and solved on of my issues. "
brand new outback. weird rattle coming from behind the horn/airbag in the steering wheel. Came to service to have this addressed. they said indeed this was an issue, and that they could indeed hear it, and a new airbag was ordered. they said they would call when it came in within a few days. No call ever came. I had to call and inquire if it was in before I could make an appointment. I make a second appointment to take it in to have this new airbag put in, take a half day off of work to do so, spend three hours there, they come out and tell me that the new one is making the same noise and so they didn't even put it in. why they didn't check this BEFORE I made an appointment, came in, took a half a day off of work and then sat there for three hours I still don't know. so I am again waiting for them to call me to tell me that the second new airbag has come in. again, I never get a call and have to call myself and inquire about it before I can get a service appointment. I make an appointment, take another half day of work off, come in, sit there for several hours before they finally come out and tell me that not only is the new one doing the exact same thing the others were, but they've now looked at a few other outbacks, and this is an issue that is present in all outbacks. they checked several other vehicles, several other new airbag units all with the same issue, and that there was nothing they could do. when I frankly didn't believe them, and asked if I could see/hear the other outbacks the issue was present in, they said no. convenient. even if they were telling the truth about checking other vehicles, again, why didn't they do this before scheduling three appointments with me, and wasting about a day and a half of my time. I went to a different dealer several days later, test drove an identical 2017 model, issue was not present. so they indeed lied and were evidently happy to piss on my intelligence in the process. I had several other issues I wanted them to address in my BRAND new vehicle, that they also failed to fix under the guise of flimsy excuses of them being normal behavior, which is short for they don't know how to fix it, so instead they are going to claim it's not an issue. awful service. awful people. awful awful awful.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK TO
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 03:06 PM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/15/2017

Hi Rob,

I wanted to take a moment to address your review.  At Patriot Subaru our mission statement is very simple...."To Serve".  "To service our customers, the community, our families and each other."  This is the core of what we do every day.  I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.  When you brought your vehicle in for service, you had several complaints. Two of them have to do with sounds coming from the vehicle, the third concern was a vibration at highway speeds and finally the tires pressures fluctuated erratically.  When you first brought the vehicle in for service, the technician did hear the sound you described, however it was so faint, he had never noticed it before and was not sure if it was present in all like model vehicles, or just yours. The technician replaced the air bag assembly assuming that sound was from a defective air bag assembly.  We have never had anyone else ever mention it, so we wanted to err on the side of caution.   When you called back with the same complaint, we ordered another airbag module.  When you returned for installation, he was no longer able hear any abnormal sounds at all coming from the vehicle. When he examined the airbag assemblies, they both made identical sounds when shaking them vigorously.  Since we were concerned that the vehicle came in making no sounds, and all three airbags had similar characteristics, we did not want to replace the airbag module with the chance that the same sound would be more prevalent with another replacement air bag.  At that point I requested to go for a test drive with you, as I wanted to make sure we properly addressed all four of your concerns and we had only been able to hear the power seat wiring brushing against the seat frame.   I drove with you for over 35 miles in varying conditions.  At that time you agreed we did not hear ANY abnormal sounds coming from the vehicle, there was no shimmy at highway speeds.  We also found all four tires were set to 36 psi.  I did find two inexpensive tire gages in your vehicle and explained that pressure readings can vary from gage to gage and tire pressures will also fluctuate with changes in ambient air temperature.  If you set the tire pressures, and drive the vehicle and the tires heat up, when you recheck the pressures they may show a higher psi. When they cool, they will drop back down.  I explained that this is not a defect, it is simply physics.    You mentioned that you went to another dealer.... I searched the warranty history and found no record of them replacing any parts on your vehicle, which indicates to me that they also found no problems with your vehicle.  I'm sorry you feel we are awful people with awful service, but it's nice to know that another dealer confirmed our findings.  I wish you the best of luck with your vehicle.  If you do decide to return if an issue arises, we would be happy to assist.

Regards,

Service Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 02:22 PM
Thomas C. on 02/07/2017
"Great Servicd"
Came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Prices are competitive to what I usually pay and service was quick. And a free car wash doesn't hurt!
Service Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 02:20 PM
Kayla C. on 02/06/2017
"Great customer service "
Great customer service - very attentive and would follow up quickly if they didn't know the answer to a question. Did not feel pressured to buy.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SPORT
Sales Date: 01/21/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 05:08 PM
Adam G. on 02/06/2017
"Great Service!"
Had Jason Roy as my salesperson and have to say he is definitely recommended to deal with whenever you go there. Purchased a 2015 Toyota Tacoma and am definitely happy with what I got . He was able to put me first before actually trying to make a sale. He definitely does try to work with you to make sure that your needs are met before making any final decisions. Highly recommend coming here and definitely plan on coming back again for future purchases!
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Sales Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 03:43 PM
Daniel M. on 02/06/2017
"Superb Serives from Patriot"
Everything about my experience with this dealership has been positive. Ben Jason and Cody got me in the right vehicle at an incredible price . The facilities are top notch and they make an effort to go eco friendly . Their service department has been great to work with as well. I've received multiple calls from personnel numbers to ensure me that they are able and willing to help with any concerns . Not to mention they honor a lifetime power train warranty as long as you do you scheduled maintenance .cant speak highly enough about this dealership.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.0XT
Sales Date: 01/21/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 09:05 AM
Raymond F. on 02/05/2017
"Great people, great dealership "
Bought my new Forester at Patriot and got the car I wanted and the deal I wanted.
Review Created: 02/05/2017 10:10 AM
John A. on 02/04/2017
"Prompt Resolution of issue"
I am grateful that Patriot Subaru finally resolved the issue with my Legacy after numerous visit to the dealership. Apparently, the spare tire was not secured properly and no one checked on it before the sale of the car. Even at test-drive, when I was complaining about the sound from the back of the car, I was told it was just the exhaust pipe making noise... Anyway, thanks to the service associate who rode in the car with me and finally detected the issue and fixed it.

Sincerely, I have mixed feelings about this dealership. They never accept any wrong or mistake, even when it is clear that they might be at fault either directly or indirectly. That is very concerning to me as a person. Instead of accepting that they dropped the ball on this issue, the service associate still tried to shift the blame to me as if I installed the extra tire, something I never toughed.
If the pre-owned car inspection was done the way the general manager, who responded to my earlier complaint, said it was, this issue would have been found and resolved even before the car was placed on the market for sale. Thank you all for the final resolution. The customer service person on the other side of Mary was great and very professional. She will go far in the business.

John
Review Created: 02/04/2017 09:08 AM
David S. on 02/04/2017
"Great service provided in a reasonable time"
My time is valuable to me, so when I need service I appreciate being in and out in a reasonable time.
This is my second trip to Patriot Subaru and I was very pleased both times.
Review Created: 02/04/2017 05:23 AM