Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Daniel V. on 01/03/2017
"XV repair"
Prompt and courteous service.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017 05:57 PM
Katherine H. on 01/02/2017
"Awesome service "
Got just what I wanted at the price I wanted super fast and super easy.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA
Sales Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 12:17 PM
Joseph B. on 01/02/2017
"Upfront pricing equals no negotiating and plenty of back end sales tactics."
My wife and I inquired about a vehicle that was for sale,it was a trade in. We also asked about trading the leased vehicle still in our possession.After being asked to drive it down for "inspection", we met our salesman.In the end after haggling over different items Patriot had no interest in the VW due to current market perspective on the brand, but came down a tiny fractional amount off their sticker price.The sales staff iterated and reiterated the "lifetime" power train warranty which seems to be the excuse for refusing any other negotiation along with their "up front pricing".However that only means when closing on the car you are again placed with a salesman who aggressively markets back end charges,ie-GAP insurance, various types of car protection etc.I would have like the sales people to have said from the start they had no interest in the lease for trade in,that purchasing a used vehicle greater than a year old does not get the best interest rate, which is also curious for as many times as our salesman focused on 3% as a finance number he never once mentioned that fact.So no, I would be reluctant to recommend Patriot.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS PLUG-IN
Sales Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 09:22 AM
Tom T. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/03/2017

Greetings Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to enter your review.  We are saddened that you feel that we were not forthright in our dealings when you purchased your 2013 Prius from us.

When anyone has a vehicle that they would like to trade, we always want to take a look at it to determine if there is an equity position.  Unfortunately, there was not one with yours once we performed an on-site appraisal and obtained your payoff.   It is always our hope that we will be able to trade a vehicle, as that is the best way for us to obtain and market quality pre-owned vehicles, such as the one you purchased.  As there were only a small amount of payments remaining, it made more sense for your purchase not to include it in the transaction.

Our "Sticker Price" or value price, is priced to the market, based upon transactional data,  which was demonstrated when you were here.  We don't want to take advantage of anyone, but only to make the process easier and faster.  If we price our pre-owned vehicles out of the range of where the transaction should take place, we would have a limited amount of customers interested in coming here.

As far as your experience in our Business Office, we have a fiduciary responsibility to offer you any and all products that would only serve to enhance your ownership experience.  We apologize if you thought that what was offered was not going to be of value to you.

As far as interest rates are concerned, all pre-owned vehicle rates are based on the year of the vehicle, the credit worthiness of the individual(s) applying, as well as term.  There are no incentivized rates as you might find on a new vehicle. Sometimes the manufacturers will put these rates on new vehicles to get inventory to move.  Pre-Owned vehicles such as yours have already taken the large portion of the depreciation, and the banks then dictates the rate.

We really did do our best, but unfortunately disappointed you along the way.  Your review is appreciated, and we will learn from this.

Best regards,
Jim Connolly
Patriot Subaru

Bruce B. on 12/30/2016
"Excellent service, as usual."
Easy in and out, good communication, comfortable waiting area, work completed well..
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 07:27 PM
Jeannine L. on 12/30/2016
"Service very bad"
Brought my car in b/c of a recall and to get GPS fixed. GPS has notworked correctly since I have had car 2 yrs. presently cuts out. Returned unfixed cut out on way home (5 mins after pick up. So I brought it back. Appt. made to resolve this. GPS cut out on way home from that appt. Service refuses to believe me. Car left for them to fix. Still there... no word... left there on 12/26! Not nec. for me to recommend you guys b/c I and the GPS problem are a laughing stock among my friends( ( "let's go w/ Jeannine and get lost! Her GPS is so bad)! Have tried to recommend you b/ c otherwise Ihave been happy. Knowing about this absurdity (GPS not right for 2 yrs) everyone just laughs!
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 06:56 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/03/2017

Hi Jeannine,

Thanks for the feedback and we understand your frustration.  One of the most difficult situations to diagnose is an intermittent electrical issue.  When we test the vehicle, if everything is operating as it should, it is impossible to determine what parts to replace.  In the case of your gps, even though we have been unable to duplicate your concern, our service manager agreed to replace the entire audio/gps unit in the vehicle.  The units are currently on back order from the manufacturer.  We have placed the order and will notify you as soon as it arrives to have it installed.  We appreciate your patience.

Paul A. on 12/29/2016
"Recent Visit"
Great Customer service. Was in and out in about 20 (without and appointment) to replace a Head Lamp.
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/29/2016 12:32 PM
Merlyn Y. on 12/28/2016
"Grest service great prople"
Like coming to have our car serviced here it is worth the trip
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Review Created: 12/28/2016 05:04 PM
Christopher L. on 12/28/2016
"Level 1 service"
Quick Service, Reasonable Price
Review Created: 12/28/2016 12:20 PM
Victor F. on 12/28/2016
"First class service and facility."
Patriot Subaru is where I choose to have my 2015 Forester serviced.
Review Created: 12/28/2016 07:55 AM
Judith D. on 12/28/2016
" Outback - Love this Car !"
I was looking for a particular outback and reached out to Patriot. Even though there are 2 Subaru dealerships nearby I chose to travel an hour to Patriot b/c they were able to accomodate my request for a particular color. I have been to many car dealerships over the years - the guys at Patriot make you feel like you have known them forever. From Jim Connolly at the desk to Ben in Sales and, of course, Jason Roy, who helped me close the deal. I know that these guys had to work hard to find my car and they pulled it off. Jason was kind enough to meet me halfway to deliver the vehicle - such customer service! They even fed us on Ugly Sweater Day :). I can see why you get such great reviews!
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I LI
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/27/2016 05:49 AM
Barry R. on 12/26/2016
"Good service"
Bought car here and continue to have service there. Friendly and complete.
Service Date: 12/10/2016
Review Created: 12/26/2016 11:27 AM
William C. on 12/26/2016
"Honest, upfront, friendly service"
Shawn Griffen showed a level of salesmanship that dealerships throughout the nation should adopt. His professionalism and honesty go a long way with me and will likely result in a future purchase
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA LIMITED
Sales Date: 12/11/2016
Review Created: 12/26/2016 09:45 AM
Joseph E. on 12/24/2016
"Clean"
Good
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Service Date: 12/10/2016
Review Created: 12/24/2016 06:55 AM
Ralph J. on 12/23/2016
"Prompt service and knowledgeable staff."
Prompt Service, courteous and knowledgeable staff, pleasant waiting room.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA PR
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 04:44 PM
Richard R. on 12/22/2016
"Friendly service "
The service was friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I L
Sales Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 07:29 AM
Claudia F. on 12/21/2016
"What do u want in title?"
Good service. Comfortable waiting area. All
Q's answered.
Review Created: 12/21/2016 02:37 PM
Stephen S. on 12/21/2016
"Fixed my oil leak"
fast, friendly service. Fixed a seal leak for free since it was replaced during small block replacement. Stand behind their work!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SP
Review Created: 12/21/2016 08:34 AM
Melissa Q. on 12/21/2016
"Friendly and trustworthy"
I would recommend Patriot Subaru to my family and friends.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SP