Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Stefano B. on 01/12/2017
"Perfect as always"
You know you have a honest place when they say they will check the "cabin air filter" to see it it needs replacing for $50, and then actually find that it is still clean and charge you nothing. No mechanic on Earth would pass up the money on something that sounds made up to begin with. So now when it does need replacing, I will trust them that it actually does.

Aside from the honest service, I so appreciate how clean and nice the waiting area is. The incredibly nice staff doesn't hurt either. I would buy another Subaru just to remain a customer here.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2017 07:18 AM
Jamie W. on 01/12/2017
"The workers were very pleasant and helpful, but the wait was quite long. Some issues are unresolved"
I came in for an oil change, but the service light is still on; I asked for help with the consistently problematic gps system; it is still buggy. The employees at the were nice, but I am wondering what might have been missed in the shop.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Review Created: 01/12/2017 07:10 AM
Bernard P. on 01/12/2017
"Everyone is friendly and helpful. The facility is so clean and comfortable and it's close to home."
We're thrilled with our new Subaru and look forward to working with Patriot Subaru for many years. This is our 5th Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR
Sales Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2017 05:09 AM
Kelley D. on 01/11/2017
"Awesome people and Fantastic service"
Always a delight
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/11/2017 10:52 AM
Susan H. on 01/11/2017
"Great service "
Patriot Subaru serves all my auto needs
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SP
Review Created: 01/11/2017 09:41 AM
Sandra R. on 01/10/2017
"customer should not be waiting 5 hours to get a new car"
I will recommend your business to a friend but I 'm not sure if they will have the same patience to wait that long
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I
Sales Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 08:38 AM
Vann L. on 01/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Problem still occur "
We took our 2008 Tribeca in for Vibration at 40 mph - Service manager recommended replacing both front drive CV Assembly $1100 drove home still same vibration . We took car to local mechanic - They drove the car and said not CV assembly - Drive shaft and CV joint is the problem .
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 07:27 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/12/2017

Hello Vann,

According to our records it looks like we replaced both front drive shafts in your vehicle in May of last year with no other service history other than that service.   If the vibration was still present, I wish you had brought the vehicle back to us immediately.  We are truly committed to our customer's satisfaction, and would certainly have made the situation right.   Unfortunately after 8 months, it is difficult to determine if what you are experiencing now is related to the work that was performed.  Please give us a call as we would like to resolve your issue.

Sherry A. on 01/10/2017
"Best service"
Always go above and beyond for service
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2
Review Created: 01/10/2017 06:04 AM
Annmarie H. on 01/10/2017
"Great service"
Great service - got an oil change and will come back again.
Vehicle: SUBARU BRZ 2.0 LI
Service Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 01:52 AM
Jie M. on 01/09/2017
"on time "
service performed on time
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Service Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 06:10 PM
Kelley D. on 01/09/2017
"Personal care"
Best place I ever purchased a vehicle
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 03:48 PM
Lucille A. on 01/07/2017
"Friendly atmosphere"
Everyone was courteous and helpful which made for a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I
Sales Date: 12/24/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 03:04 PM
Donnell P. on 01/07/2017
"tire mount and balance"
Just needed to have tires mounted and balanced, to replace to horrible OEM tires. They did a good job, and it didn't take long at all. Thank you Chris and Alex...
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 11:52 AM
John A. on 01/07/2017
"Very slow and Bad Customer Service "
Came in to report a new car is making lots of noise at the bad-end, affecting the drive of the car on Highway speed. The tire light was also on. They looked and later found the back tire has 2 nails in it. It was established by their sales lady and myself that this light was on before I bought the car and I had asked the services to check and fix the issue. I had also complained about the noise, but it was ignored. Now, the manager, who I spoke to after the front desk person was unable to help, tried to get me to pay for the tire. Before he even came to talk to me, I had waited for a long time. He went to look at the tire, something he should have done before speaking to me, and never came back. The front desk came back to say that they will buy the tire and I will receive a call to come in for installation 4 days after. This is about 10 days after, no calls from them. I then called and I was transferred to Parts and then back to Services before I was scheduled for installation one week ahead. The front desk person Mary needs some training in customer service as well as the manager I met on December 24, 2016 at 10:00 AM. I feel like I was treated like they don't care about my complaints, even though I proved to them that the tire issue was detected before the sale of the car and it was ignored. The stress was very unnecessary and other dealers certainly don't treat customers that way and still expect to be in business.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Service Date: 12/24/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 07:11 AM
Tom T. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/26/2017

Hi John,

We are sorry you felt you had a bad experience at our dealership.  When you brought the vehicle in for us to look at, the technician did find two nails in the tire.  We perform a thorough inspection of our vehicles before they are sold and it is unusual that these nails would have been overlooked.   That being said, customer service is important to us, which is why the general manager agreed to cover the cost of replacing the tire as a goodwill gesture.  We apologize that the communication process broke down between our parts and service department.  You should have been contacted as soon as the tire came in.  We have addressed our special parts ordering process and have put measures in place to ensure that this does not happen to other customers. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us improve our processes to better serve our customers.

Joshua L. on 01/07/2017
"Easy in, easy out"
Easy to get inew and out.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK LIMIT
Sales Date: 12/24/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2017 04:21 AM
Trevor H. on 01/06/2017
"Great Experience "
Marty really listened to me and got things done efficiently
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA 2.0I CV
Sales Date: 12/17/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 07:41 PM
Sze Y. on 01/06/2017
"Service, 6000 mile maintanance"
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 02:17 PM
Paula S. on 01/06/2017
"Best experience I have ever had at a dealership!"
I have never met a better group of people! From the moment I walked in, right up until I drove away in my sons new car, everyone was so friendly and just great all around!
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Sales Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 05:53 AM
Sara R. on 01/06/2017
"Great customer service!"
Patriot went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted on my timeline, highly recommend!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I P
Sales Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 04:29 AM
Robert G. on 01/06/2017
"2015 Outback drivers door issue"
My drivers side door started sounding like a empty drum when it closes. Although this vehicle is still under the "bumper to bumper" warranty, I was told that this issue was probably cause by someone who's knee or some soft bump (no visible damage) rub up against the door causing the adhesive inside the door to separate. I am 1000% sure this did not happen. I was told that it can't be fixed. I was told to take it up with an auto body shop. Being a Toyota owner for the past 30 years, I was reluctant to purchase anything else. I gave Subaru a try and can safely say I will not be purchasing another Subaru. I am currently in the market to replace this outback with another Toyota. I just don't trust that Subaru will back their product and it seems they want to push the blame on something where they don't have to cover the inadequate design of the door
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 03:27 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/06/2017

Hello Robert,

We can certainly understand your frustration, however it should not be with the Subaru product.  Your vehicle is still covered by the bumper to bumper manufacturer's defect warranty.  This warranty covers all defects in workman ship, but it does not cover damage to a vehicle from an outside influence.  As you mentioned at the last service when speaking with the Service Director, the "tinny sound" coming from the driver's door started suddenly after 33,000 miles of driving.  When we removed the door panel, we saw clear signs that something had struck the door.  the sheet metal was bent around the support braces. Our technician attempted to add sound dampening material to reduce the sound, however due to the impact, the correct fix would be to have the door repaired.  This is why we recommended you contact your insurance company and have the vehicle repaired at a body shop.  Subaru is a product that the manufacturer stands behind 100%.  No manufacturer (including Toyota) will cover damage from an outside influence under the manufacturers defect warranty.  We would be happy to recommend a body shop to complete the repairs if that is a direction that you would like to move.  Let us know if there is any other way that we can be of assistance.