Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Ruth T. on 01/21/2017
"Fantastic Service"
Everyone is professional and courteous. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. It;s a great place to have your car serviced. Everyone makes you feel special.
Service Date: 01/07/2017
Sales Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 07:23 AM
Steven D. on 01/20/2017
"Customer Service"
Great customer service! Never have to wait too long to get my oil changed.
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 06:04 AM
Sandra U. on 01/20/2017
"Pleasure to do business with"
Everyone was helpful when I came to pick up the title, buy all weather mats and Dave spent time with me to be sure I understood the features of my new Subaru.
Sales Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 05:17 AM
Eric D. on 01/19/2017
"great service!"
everything was great!
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 10:44 AM
Bernard P. on 01/19/2017
"Salespeople are friendly, helpful and do not pressure you. They just present the facts in a way you can understand."
We are thrilled with our new Subaru Outback and are very pleased we chose Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro to purchase our Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 04:39 AM
Elaine M. on 01/18/2017
"Patriot Subaru - caring folks"
From being greeted when I arrived, answering my questions, and taking excellent care of my Outback I found the atmosphere relaxed and even provided coffee while I waited. Great job!
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK
Review Created: 01/18/2017 06:09 PM
Edward B. on 01/18/2017
"Fine job"
Efficient, courteous service; appreciate free car wash.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 3.
Review Created: 01/18/2017 03:48 AM
Ronald L. on 01/18/2017
"Great service nice and clean"
Easy to get to
Service Date: 01/03/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 11:55 AM
Kimberley J. on 01/17/2017
"Great purchasing experience"
Sales staff (Marty) is extremely helpful and helped me to expedite the purchasing process.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Sales Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/17/2017 11:52 AM
Andrea S. on 01/17/2017
"Very welcoming!"
Patriot Subaru was very welcoming and I didn't feel pressured to buy a car. It made the entire process very easy for me!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA PREMIUM
Review Created: 01/17/2017 07:29 AM
Ryan K. on 01/17/2017
"Great place "
It's always friendly and the staff treats you like family. They also take care of your car like they own it.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WR
Service Date: 01/03/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 03:56 AM
Subrahmanyam K. on 01/16/2017
"Best Car Buying Experience"
I had a very good sales experience. Pat Kelly, my salesman, was never forceful. Always tried to work with me to get me the best price. All the sales personnel, account managers and other staff members were awesome.
Sales Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/16/2017 06:57 PM
Mark A. on 01/16/2017
"Exceeded expectations"
My first Subaru purchase. Everyone in the dealership was super friendly. Process was smooth. No haggling. Everything explained in lay people's terms. Great price. Would recommend to anyone considering a Subaru
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR
Review Created: 01/16/2017 05:55 PM
Courtney B. on 01/16/2017
"Friendly Staff"
Staff members were very accommodating, would have liked to be able to negotiate the price a little more.
Sales Date: 01/02/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 12:03 PM
Jeannine L. on 01/16/2017
"My navigation system needs to be replaced."
I have had unbelievable trouble having my GPS fixed. After a number of contacts and bringing my car in the service department agreed to replace the navigation system in my car-despite the fact that they were unable to replicate the problem that I was experiencing (the GPS breaks off in mid sentence...gives directions after the fact as in miles after I have passed the exit...will not change settings-voice). On my most recent visit they actually started to do the service and apparently the box with the replacement part was mismarked. I cannot begin to express my frustration over this. The inconvenience alone is aggravating! I believe that the service reps are beginning to get annoyed too! As this is pretty ridiculous! I am on a 1st name basis with them...so I have no one to yell at hopefully this rating will make some noise. This is clearly a case of poor management.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Service Date: 01/02/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 08:02 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/17/2017

Hi Jeannine,

We apologize for the frustration this situation has caused. When we are assessing a warranty situation, Subaru requires us to duplicate the condition in order to ensure we are replacing the correct part to resolve an issue. When yo brought your GPS in for us to look at, the technician tested the unit, and it was operating normally during all phases of testing.  Under normal circumstances, we would not be able to replace the unit until we were able to confirm it's irratic operation.  Since you had brought the vehicle in multiple times for the same issue, even though we were not able to duplicate the issue, our service director contacted our Subaru rep and he authorized us to have the navigation unit replaced in your vehicle.  The audio/navigation units are not manufactured by Subaru of America.  Depending on the model, they are manufactured by different audio/GPS manufacturers.  (They make units for almost all automotive manufacturers). When we ordered your replacement unit from the manufacturer, they sent us an audio unit that did not have a GPS features like was installed in your vehicle.  The box was labeled correctly and the units look almost identical.   We are very sorry for the inconvenience as we understand that you are still experiencing issues with your GPS and just want it fixed.  So do we! ;-) We have contacted the audio manufacturer, explained the situation and they are working to get us a replacement unit asap.  We will contact you as soon as we have it to get it installed in your vehicle.  Thanks again for your patience.  We look forward to getting this issue resoved for you.

Regards,

Glen

Timothy M. on 01/16/2017
"An unexpected experience "
I went in not expecting to buy a car, but after talking and getting to know my sales associate. I knew it was the right thing and the right time to buy one.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5I PRE
Sales Date: 01/02/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 04:53 AM
Nancy B. on 01/15/2017
"Hype not equal to product"
I was told that my car buying experience here would excel that of any other dealership. I was told that this place was different and everyone was happy and proud to work here.
So, I got my new Forester home complete with an empty windshield reservoir (funny, but the car alerted me to that, as it did during the test drive), vinyl tape on the hood and tape residue (glue) on all 4 doors!
I then got the email alerting me that the delivery Checklist had been completed and followed. This is one of those times where automated emails (sent after I alerted the salesperson of the issues) are not elevating the car buying experience.
I realize this is trivial (although the tape and residue are still there; I bought my own windshield washing liquid), but if you constantly drill a customer to expect unbridled excellence, then it is a disappointment when it is not delivered.
But your name is on the back of the car delivered as it was and still is.
Sales Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/15/2017 11:23 PM
Shazia L. on 01/14/2017
"Amazing customer service "
Every step of the process was superb. From the salesperson to the business office to everyone in between. They even personally delivered my new car to my home because I didn't have an extra driver available to me that night!
Review Created: 01/14/2017 09:19 AM