Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Carol F. on 03/06/2015
"friendly people"
Very easy to set up an appointment on my time schedule. My car was ready when promised and clean!!!!!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA LI
Service Date: 02/20/2015
Review Created: 03/06/2015 08:07 AM
Lynn M. on 03/05/2015
"Very friendly employees. "
I enjoyed meeting the staff and the waiting area was very comfortable. I really like the drive through section where you are able to stay dry.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Review Created: 03/05/2015 04:22 PM
Charlie D. on 03/05/2015
"Friendly"
Great service department! Friendly folks with good prices.
Service Date: 02/19/2015
Review Created: 03/05/2015 03:25 AM
John D. ReScore Review on 03/14/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Problem resolved"
Joe was able to complete the repair for the original quoted price. Thank you for resolving the issue and providing outstanding customer service.
Review Created: 03/04/2015 05:32 PM

"Brake job quote problems "
While there for an oil change, I was informed that my rear brakes needed attention. The quote I was given for the work required totaled $285. When I asked if this was included new rotors, I was told yes, new ritors and brake pads. Then the service writer excused herself to check with the parts dept. when she came back the price had increased to $460. Not happy with the fact that the price was incorrect till I pointed out the mistake. Also, warranty work to fix corrosion issues with the brake lines I had them comeplete 2 weeks earlier was not listed in their records.
Review Created: 03/04/2015 05:32 PM
Joe D. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 03/09/2015

I would be more than happy to provide you with new rotors and pads at the original quoted price of $285 if it will help revive your faith in out department. One of our advisors is a newer employee and new to the business. Although she went to trade school, and her father ran a local scrap yard she is still learning the customer and estimating side of things. We do resurface 95% of our rotors, as most manufacturers allow for at least one resurface as long as the rotors will still be within a thickness specification. The confusion seemed to be that we can resurface your rotors, but we had thought you were requesting a replacement. I hope after our email it helped explain the situation, and that we can expect to see you back soon.

Joe P. ReScore Review on 03/09/2015
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Even more offended!"
My car was there for its 30k service, and YOUR COMPANY found the brake issue during the routine inspection and not because i noticed anything wrong. The mechanic found the issue and the advisor said that they HAD to be changed because of the condition. If there was a second option why wasnt it presented when i was paying out of pocket? I declined because $430 was too high for me.
I understand your explanation above but it is completely irrevelant to my situation.
That would make sense if i called saying i have a brake issue and wanted to know my options, but not when my car is on your lift and aleady inspected.
The worst part of all of this is that now i have to drive further to another dealership to have service completed to both of my outbacks.
Review Created: 03/04/2015 11:20 AM

"Misleading Information. Shady Business."
I took my '12 Subaru Outback in for its 30k service. The dealer recommended new rear brakes (at 1mm) and rotors (because they were scorched). They price was too high for me so i didn't go ahead with the service. When i got home, the dealer called and stated the brakes and rotors were covered under warranty. I returned the next day and the service performed were new pads and re-surfaced rotors. I explained how detailed the call to me was about having to have new rotors (when i was paying) because of their condition. It is not right that warranty work can re-suface rotors but I was expected to pay for new ones.
Review Created: 03/04/2015 11:20 AM

Joe,
          I hope my email got through to you as I responded almost immediately after your response. We always quote worst case scenario especially since its a safety concern and I think that may be where the problem originated. We try to resurface almost every rotor we service, how grooved or how heavy the rust build up on the rotor determines if we can or cant resurface. We would hate to misquote you cheaper and then have to add in expenses, we would rather give you the full picture, and hope that we can save you the money in the end. I would be more than happy to replace the rotors for you if you choose even though all work that was performed is guaranteed. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Joe,
     I apologize you feel that way. It seems we caused you great confusion and distress and this is a new for us. Im sure you can agree that we called and verified it was under warranty and made sure to provide the repair at no cost and I have also openly offered new rotors at no cost. Im more then open to doing whatever we can to help regain your trust. Regretfully mistakes happen. Ive provided my cell phone and have responded before we open and after we close. I value your opinion and business and would love the oportunity to talk. I hope to speak to you soon.

Michael J. on 03/04/2015
"added a few accessories"
great service, programmed a remote, changed mirror to auto dimming and added wind deflectors, TOOK HALF AS LONG AS EXPECTED
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SP
Review Created: 03/04/2015 08:19 AM
Deborah C. on 03/04/2015
"service"
Received great service. Friendly, personable staff. Comfortable waiting area. Done in timely manner. Direct, informative review of work that was done. Feel confident about the quality of the work.
Review Created: 03/04/2015 07:15 AM
Mike G. on 03/04/2015
"Excellent Service"
Joe and his team do great work. I came in last time, towards the end of the day, Joe knew who I was, what car I was bringing in and what service I was in for before even looking at my appointment. I will continue to return to Patriot Subaru for as much service as required. Keep up the great work!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WR
Review Created: 03/04/2015 06:01 AM
Christopher T. on 03/04/2015
"Friendly Service"
Came in after work to get my car looked at. Despite being near the end of their scheduled hours staff were still friendly and quick.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA PR
Review Created: 03/04/2015 05:21 AM
Patricia G. on 03/04/2015
"Nice atmosphere and friendly"
No pressure, and very pleasant to work with!!
Review Created: 03/04/2015 04:50 AM
Michael J. on 03/01/2015
"listened to my needs/wants"
went for new remote, ended up with wind guards and self-dimming mirror that I was interested in adding. was hoping for option that was discontinued last model upgrade...NO pressure sales but eager to please
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SP
Sales Date: 02/15/2015
Review Created: 03/01/2015 05:43 AM
Vincent F. on 02/28/2015
"Great sefvice"
Great price on the oil change and friendly staff
Service Date: 02/12/2015
Review Created: 02/28/2015 06:40 AM
Susan H. on 02/25/2015
"Comfy waiting room and cute dogs!"
I usually go and do work/watch tv while my car is being worked on; the waiting room is large and there's free wifi. The first time I went, one of the dogs was walking around greeting everyone -- super cute!
Service Date: 02/11/2015
Review Created: 02/25/2015 06:10 AM

Susan,
          Thanks for the response, we really appreciate the time you took to give your feedback. We are proud to be a pet friendly dealership, we even use ice melt that is pet paw safe! We will look forward to seeing you in the future.

Haley H. on 02/23/2015
"Stellar Check ups!"
I brought my car in to have the oil checked out. Not only did they check the oil and top it off, they also gave my car a good washing. Patriot Subaru is fantastic.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY OUT
Service Date: 02/06/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015 07:07 AM

Haley,
         You are one of our favorites! Thanks for the kind words, things are looking better as we continue to see the word spread about our dealership and about our service. With reviews like yours it will help to get that word out even faster.

Christopher B. on 02/22/2015
"found the problem"
What at first looked like a brake bleeding problem turned out to be a bad master cylinder. Got the problem fixed and it's been fine since. Good work.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WR
Service Date: 02/06/2015
Review Created: 02/22/2015 08:40 AM

Chris,
           You were very patient and im glad we could help out. As always, thank you for the nice words and response and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Deborah C. on 02/22/2015
"service"
Pleasant, personable staff. On-time. Good work. Highly recommend..
Service Date: 02/07/2015
Review Created: 02/22/2015 07:41 AM
Deborah C. on 02/21/2015
"Great Dealership"
I do not know about the rest of you but I have not had a lot of good experiences with purchasing a vehicle or having it serviced. I love this dealership. Great people. Great service. Highly recommend it!!
Sales Date: 02/07/2015
Review Created: 02/21/2015 06:51 PM
Ann R. on 02/21/2015
"New Impreza"
Great experience of buying a new car no pressure, great salesman, Jim Kelly
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA
Sales Date: 02/07/2015
Review Created: 02/21/2015 04:49 AM
Christopher G. on 02/19/2015
"Excellent"
Subaru made a last minute accommodation to add wheel locks on a new purchase. They took me in and had me out in minutes. Very happy with the service.
Service Date: 02/05/2015
Review Created: 02/19/2015 03:18 AM
Joe D. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/26/2015

We always try to accomodate, picking up and dropping off of cars, shuttle, loaner vehicles, or just taking care of a vehicle right in our service drive like your vehicle, we are here to help! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survery and let us know we are working in the right direction

Gary P. on 02/18/2015
"Quick efficient service"
I had my car in for an oil change. I was greeted promptly and the work was done efficiently. Pleased with the service.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY OTB