Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
Ashwin R. on 02/02/2015
"Quick visiit"
Auto Zone screwed up by putting my new battery backwards. I pulled in without an appointment, i was helped and the issue was resolved professionally within 30 minutes, as promised. They also took time to explain what happend and what might have happend. I will be giving my car/Subaru for service at Patriot soon
Service Date: 01/19/2015
Review Created: 02/02/2015 09:27 AM
Christopher B. on 01/31/2015
"As yet unresolved"
2011 WRX in for 60k mile service, which included brake fluid change. Next day noticed brake pedal was long and soft. Returned for brakes to be bled again. No "Sorry you had to return." or "Sorry for the inconvenience". Brakes were better until 1/30, pedal gets soft and long in stop/go traffic. I'll return again to have it checked. Cannot recommend this dealer service until this is resolved.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WR
Review Created: 01/31/2015 08:27 AM
Joe D. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/26/2015

Chris,
      I apologize that the pedal kept going soft on you. I hope the loaner vehicle and the post repair expectations were met and have relieved any issues or concerns that you may have had. You were great to deal with, and Im glad we were able to respond quickly.

Susan S. on 01/31/2015
"Straightforward with minimal pressure"
The sales staff made the process uncomplicated and pleasant. When I raised concerns over price, they responded quickly and satisfactorily, addressing my requests.
My only reservation was the usual business office pitch for uneeded after sale items. However, there was little pressure after declining the offers, and they did come up with a very nice finance package.
Sales Date: 01/17/2015
Review Created: 01/31/2015 05:28 AM
Saujanya P. on 01/31/2015
"not much wait."
Short wait.
Level 1 maintenance service doesn't seem to be offered, though.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA LI
Review Created: 01/31/2015 05:14 AM
Joe D. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/26/2015

Saunjanya,
          I hope my email follow up helped resolve the issue. On your vehicle, the intervals are set by Subaru to be an oil change and tire rotation on each service which is a level 2 maintenance. We do offer a level one, but we always try whenever possible to recommend the manufacturers required maintenace at each service. I do appreciate your response as I would not have been able to address the issue and clarify if it were not for your survey.

Maggie P. on 01/31/2015
"Great service"
This is by far the best dealership of any I've ever used for any brand. Zero pressure relaxed and friendly, couldn't ask for more.
Review Created: 01/31/2015 05:02 AM
Irene P. on 01/30/2015
"Excellent Service"
Excellent service.....knowledgeable, professional and friendly staff.
Service Date: 01/12/2015
Review Created: 01/30/2015 09:10 AM
Rick R. on 01/28/2015
"Outsanding Customer Service"
I found my new dealership for service of both my Subarus. Anthony Zelano was oustanding.
Service Date: 01/14/2015
Review Created: 01/28/2015 07:38 AM
Michelle S. on 01/26/2015
"customer service "
Awesome!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Review Created: 01/26/2015 07:11 PM
Beth D. on 01/26/2015
"Windshield Fluid Line Blocked"
After a recent windshield replacement, wiper fluid was blocked and not working. Service rep was able to look at and resolve quickly and we were on our way. Thanks!
Review Created: 01/26/2015 06:43 AM
Darlene R. on 01/26/2015
"Allison goes up and beyond as a salesperson!!"
First, Allison drove a car to ME to use so she could drive my lease back to Patriot. Found the issue and drove my car BACK to me a few hours later! WOW! My friends are so jealous with the outstanding service everyone at Patriot provided!
Service Date: 01/12/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 02:35 AM
Dana M. on 01/24/2015
"The service department is great!"
Great Service department. Service associates actually explain things to you, so that you have knowledge about your vehicle. Tell you the truth about what needs to be done now and what you can wait on so you don't break the bank so to speak. Also hands on, they show you stuff like the air filters as opposed to just telling you so you see it for yourself.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA PR
Service Date: 01/09/2015
Review Created: 01/24/2015 03:38 PM
Jean O. on 01/24/2015
"Friendly atmosphere and service"
Car was serviced in less time than promised
Review Created: 01/24/2015 07:13 AM
Charlie G. on 01/23/2015
"customer service"
happy with everything at the dealership
Review Created: 01/23/2015 05:36 PM
Mary Beth A. on 01/23/2015
"Great"
Customer service was great. Everyone was extremely knowledgable explaining to me what the problems were. I went to balise in Warwick and they said nothing was wrong.. So it was nice that what I was hearing and feeling driving my car was not right.

Thanks Again!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 3.6
Service Date: 01/09/2015
Review Created: 01/23/2015 04:40 AM
Ronald L. on 01/21/2015
"Clean and neat "
Great place to by
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK 2.
Sales Date: 01/07/2015
Review Created: 01/21/2015 05:34 AM
Peter C. on 01/20/2015
"Easy to work with"
Close by, attentive staff, modern facility and quick service
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 01/20/2015 06:57 AM
Christina E. on 01/20/2015
"Friendly service"
I was in for a recall and ended up purchasing roof racks also. The recall work was done when they said it would be and I didn't need to come back to have the roof racks installed. The waiting area is comfortable with coffee and other beverages and snacks available. Furniture was more homey than other dealers' waiting rooms! Will definitely recommend! I love my Subaru!
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 01/20/2015 05:28 AM
Dennis W. on 01/17/2015
"Great experience"
I had a no pressure, very professional, and enjoyable experience buying from Patriot Subaru. I have bought many new cars over the years and this stands as one of the best experiences.
Sales Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/17/2015 04:05 PM
Howard M. on 01/17/2015
"Attentive,straightforward,professional customer service"
Excellent easy painless experience buying the car through the internet process (TrueCar). Direct Sales Consultant Christine was very helpful, thoughtful and straightforward and great with follow-up. At car pickup, Mace'o J. did an excellent job explaining the many and new car features to us, especially the navigation and other electronics. I highly recommend this dealership.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Review Created: 01/17/2015 09:01 AM
Gretchen M. on 01/17/2015
"Patriot Subaru Review"
Service was quick, pleasant people, no complaints whatsoever except they do not have a local phone number to reach them. If they were not so close I would have given up my search but once reached they were great. They might want to consider how many local people might get frustrated and give up
Review Created: 01/17/2015 07:08 AM
Tom T. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/17/2015

Hi Gretchen,
I handle the website/marketing for Patriot. Read your review and took note of the problem you had.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Can I ask a few questions that might help me make figure out a better way?
Were you looking on our website for the number, or did you call 411 info?
We have a "toll free" number listed on the website, so I am curious why you did not go that route.
I am checking with our phone "guru", about what our local number is.  I know we have 774-203-4500.  Is that the number you finally used to connect?  But I agree - that number hardly has a local feel to it.
So, you bring up an interesting point, and we want to see what can be done to make it better.  Hope you dont mind the questions, I'm just trying to gain insight as to the difficulty you had, so that we can try to make it better. To date, we dont have a simple 7 digit local number - but sounds like we should!
Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
Best regards,
Tom

PS...Hope you entered to win the Impreza Giveaway on Valentine's Day!