4th Street Auto Care and Tires

Tina A.
California
Ford Edge
01/30/2018 Category: Service
Tina said Arturo was honest, very professional and answered all of her questions.

Hi Tina,

Thank you so much for such kind words. We truly appreciate it and as always, Our customer's satisfaction is our primary goal. Best regards.

Alex H.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the business did a good job at explaining details to him, and they worked well with him.

Hi Alex,

its our pleasure to always make sure our customers are satisfied and that we have earned their trust. Thank you for taking your time in giving us a nice review. We truly appreciate it. Warm regards.

SP
Simon P.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucy. She said she appreciated that her vehicle was working well after the staff provided good service to it. She liked everyone.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 02/03/2018

Thank you Simon for your awesome review. We are glad to know that our customer is satisfied with our service as that is why we are here. Have a great day!!!!

AK
ANDREW K.
Honda Fit
01/25/2018
Wish I could support local
I am not happy with my last visit.
The staff is always great and I loved going here to support local business.
Being charged $70 for a simple oil change on a Honda is astronomical. I’ve never paid that on any Honda I’ve owned.
Also, paying $50 for labor on a $10 light bulb installation is such a rip off.
As I drive off the lot my tire light is still on and another light is out, was my car just not inspected?
I’m incredibly disappointed in the up charge cost and will not be going here anymore.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 02/02/2018

Good Afternoon Andrew,

I have left you numerous recorded messages with phone number on file. Please call us at your Earliest convenience for us to try and make this right. Our whole Strive is to serve an honest and valued service for us to keep going. I'm sure I can help you.

Art Pinon / 4th Street Auto and Tire

Jorge S.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
GMC Yukon
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said he didn't like some of the processes taken with his diagnostic check, and he was charged twice for the same procedure.

Good Day Mr. Serrano,
After reviewing your invoice in our system, We find no double charges ever applied. Any quetions on work recommended please feel free to call us

Malea M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Malea said she wanted to thank the employees for their speedy service. They were able to get her vehicle right in. She had a good experience.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Maleia for taking your time to give us such wonderful review. We always strive to give our customers the best. Our best regards.

Jasmin D.
Dodge Challenger
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Jasmin said the business provides quick, good service.

Dear Jasmin,

Thank you so much for your kind review. You inspire us to keep doing our best as our customer's satisfaction is our priority. We truly appreciate your support. Best regards.

LORNA S.
West Hollywood, CA
Cadillac DeVille
01/21/2018
Nice honest people
Went in for smog check. Said hi gave owner dmv paper work, was done in no time. Was told about a couple of issues that needed to be looked at. Paid and received certificate. I said thankyou. Bam done. Thats my kind of service no games no hassels.No problems.

Dear Lorna,

Thank you for your nice review. It makes us happy and inspired every time our customer shows their satisfaction. We appreciate your support. Our best regards.

JEFFREY H.
01/21/2018
my continual satisfaction with 4th Street Auto And Tire
4th Street Auto And Tire is my one stop maintenance..repair and tire center..I am been going there for years..Art and the crew perform maintenance and repairs on my vehicle at fair prices..if the repair is not needed..the customer will not be charged unnecessarily..I had not bought new tires in 11 years..Art explained they were cracking..unsafe and needed replacing..I was given a fair and competitive price on four new Goodyear Wrangler tires..balancing and alignment included..I'm a firm believer in if if it works..don't fix it..that's why I continue returning to 4th Street Auto And Tire..it would be nice if they were an authorized smog check facility..
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/21/2018

Always Grateful for your trust and review. Glad to be of Service.

Ronnie W.
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said the business did great work on his vehicle. He's been going there for the past 8 years.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 02/02/2018

Always Glad to be of Service. Thank you for your Patronage.

Ronnie W.
01/20/2018 Category: Service

Hi Ronnie,

We appreciate your time in giving us an awesome review. Your support is truly valuable to us. We will always do our best for all our customers. Our best regards.

MAYA S.
Nissan Versa
01/18/2018
You are great
Your always friendly, knowledgable, heloful and do good work on my car
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/19/2018

Always a pleasure to serve. Thank you.

Alphonso H.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Alphonso said the business did a good job.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/19/2018

Always glad to be of Service. Thank You.

LOUIE B.
Kia Rio
01/08/2018
4th Street auto always does a great job
I always take my car to 4th street auto, Art and the mechanics do great work, very helpful, nice, and knowledgeable of their work. I won’t take my car anywhere else even if they don’t got time right away I’ll wait or make appointment, Love this place
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/08/2018

Thank for the Great Review. We’re Glad to be of Service.

ROBERTO G.
Nissan Xterra
01/07/2018
Car owners
The service was outstanding fast service excellent overall
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/08/2018

Thank You for your review. Glad to be of Service.

QG
QISEANA G.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/04/2018
Always Completely Satisfied
The guys are friendly and the service is great. I'm always confident when I take my car here, and happy when I leave. This really is a great place to get your car taken care of. Ive been coming for over a year now.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/04/2018

We Thank you very much for your sincere confidence. Always Glad to be of Service.

TD
TAMMY D.
01/02/2018
Always ready to assist you
A lot of work needed to be done on my car. Art had it done in 2 days, he always take care of business! I'm grateful! Thanks
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/03/2018

Thank You very much for the Great Review. Glad you could count on us.

Julio M.
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Julio said his vehicle was returned to him clean after the service.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 12/30/2017

Always glad to be of service. Thank you  for your Great review.

VR
Vicky R.
Nissan cube
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Vicky said she recommends the business for service.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/06/2018

Thank You for your Great Response.

Angelia H.
Scion xB
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Angelia said the business has been great to her for over 3 years. She highly recommends them. They are very honest. There are great employees working at the facility.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 01/06/2018

Thank You for response and compliments. Glad to be of Service.