4th Street Auto Care and Tires

JUAN L.
Jeep Cherokee
02/13/2019
Oil change gone very bad.
New guy tainting reputation. Was told my jeep takes 5 1/2 quarts of oil. "They don't do half quarts" so I would be charged for 6 he looks at me to see if id be ok with getting screwed. I said just do 5 quarts then. New guy did not like that. When i handed over my keyless remote i said "be careful with this". "Don't drop it its loose". New guy offers to tape it. "Sure". I leave for two hours. Come back and no work has been done. We are pulling it up now just give us a few minutes. Guy comes back. Ummm ur car won't start. Yeah we haven't touched it yet sooo. I check my vehicle and it won't start. Good thing this happened here they say. "Bullshit". "My car was fine till i got here". I pop my hood and sure as shit the dip stick is up. They said they haven't touched the vehical at all. Obviously they had. I check my keyless remote and now it has tape on it. New guy put it on. The sensor can not be detected "all of a sudden". I open it up the keyless remote and the battery and clasp have been shifted and popped out of place. I adjust it and the Vehicle starts right up just like it did when i got there. So Art (old school employee or possible owner) says oh yeah u can get that fix at these two spots. "Just change my oil dude". Jeep comes back 10 minutes later. I pop the hood and check the oil. It does not look very clean. So I show Art. U changed this oil right? Yes sir. "Well it doesn't't look very clean". "New filter right"? Yes standard. "Ok". I get in the car and before i leave i check the digital read in the jeep and it says oil change required. I get out and demand Art explain this service B.S.! Art scrambles his peeps and they jump on YouTube to figure out how to program the jeeps oil change was done. This was the biggest joke service I have ever experienced. Art has always taken care of my vehicles. This new guy though..... i'd say they hired a crook who probably got fired from some where else for screwing over their clientele and getting caught. If I new the new guy's name I would post it. All I know is he worked the register that day. I will not be going back to 4th street auto.

TA
Tony A.
Nissan Xterra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff gave him a quote and said they could do the job. He was called before closing and told they could not get to the vehicle and he couldn't pick it up until Monday.

LT
Linda T.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that she took her vehicle in to get a tire fixed and they suggested that she have additional work done. However, she had just had that work done the week before. When she showed the technician the receipt he had nothing to say.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/30/2018

According to our files, work done on your vehicle was at rear part of truck thus done elsewhere. Work recommended was at the front suspension. We're sorry for the misunderstanding but it is so noted. We did do Free inspection of your front suspension without fail so please take that into account.

WN
William N.
02/13/2018 Category: Service
William said the business was looking for issues on his vehicle that were not there and the price was way too high.