VR
Valerie R.
Volkswagen CC
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Valerie said the technicians gave them the service that they needed. The service was great and they were wonderful.

Diane B.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/18/2020
Comfy couches, coffee, fast efficient service...
Love this place. They are honest mechanics, but the real reason that I bring it here is because I can wait in a comfortable place, have a cup of coffee, walk nearby (when not in quarantine) & get some fantastic wings, get out of the house, get my work done. It is wonderful.

03/15/2020
Thanks for squeezing us in 😃
We were running errands on a Saturday and we realized that we were over our recommended mileage for an oil change in our family car. We like to get the full synthetic oil change so we can have the oil changes done less frequently (we get the oil changed every 5000 miles opposed to every 3000 miles). With very little notice, 5 Points Automotive was able to fit us in their busy schedule and got us back on our way. Thanks guys!!!

SA
Sarwar A.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Sarwar said that the place got the job done fast, were quick and made it convenient.

Mary B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Thomas. He said they were very responsive and got the job done quickly.

Joel D.
Abington, PA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Joel said they are way too high priced. They quoted him $790 to replace an alternator and charged him $85 to charge a battery and the battery only held a charge for 2 days. He went to another business and got the alternator replaced and the battery charged for $225. He would not recommend this business due to these issues.

RD
Robert D.
Nissan Sentra
02/19/2020
Better Job With Customer Service and Follow Up!
First and foremost Michele is personable, attentive, and has the initiative to get things done! It is Will that I’m not happy with! He gave me two quotes both dated 12/9/2019. The first one was $108.69 estimate # 89635 for both. Why two? Quote your very best price only once. When I was in environmental sales I never went back to the customer to lower the price. Will’s second quote was $81.74 after I said at the counter the first price was high! I just had the new PCV installed yesterday for $99.00. He didn’t follow up with me the customer and call me to ask when I might be in for it between Dec 9 and February 17, 2020. He sent it back than called around again!!! Please understand I don’t want anyone to lose their job but he needs to do a better job!!

NM
Nancy M.
Honea Path, SC
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said this business was quick, efficient and good.

HF
Haley F.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Haley said the employees are friendly.

CK
Chuck K.
GMC Yukon
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said that the facility completed his service in a day.

Joshua W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said they were good in helping him with his vehicle issue.

KD
Kelly D.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/15/2020
Excellent mechanics 🧰 A very nice secretary!
I have always had excellent service with excellent mechanics 🧰 The secretary is very professional as well! This is the only place I would take my car. They are honest and trustworthy.

Maria B.
Perkasie, PA
Lincoln MKZ
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Maria said the business does good work for them and she has already recommended it for service. They are just really good.

John F.
Lexus ES 350
01/04/2020 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service and he said they do good work.

Montgomeryville, PA
01/03/2020
Replaced battery on short notice
The 2014 Ford Escape battery went completely dead on short notice when we were at our storage unit not far from their place. The towing service came and gave us a jump getting the car started. He checked with the garage to make sure they had the time to put in a new battery and did not charge us for coming to give us a jump. We drove to the garage and they did fit us into their schedule with installing a new battery.