LW
Linda W.
Ambler, PA
07/10/2017
Tire installation.
Fast, efficient courteous service. Only complaint is that wheel hubs were smudged with grease which I didn't notice until I got home. Should have been wiped clean.

AC
Anthony C.
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said the business took too long and they tried to sell him a tire when he did not need one.

CA
Carl A.
Ambler, PA
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Carl said this business was prompt and quick. There was no hassles and the work was good.

Deborah M.
Telford, PA
Buick Rendezvous
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Deborah said this business was quick to tow her vehicle. They did a nice job on the repairs and she thanks them for their service.

Steven S.
Hatfield, PA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Steven said he was very satisfied with this business.

BL
Bette L.
Bethlehem, PA
BMW 330xi
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Bette said they are experts, they are very personable and courteous.

Moriah G.
06/02/2017
Been here a few times
I've brought my car to be serviced here a couple of times in the past. The staff is always extra friendly and usually does an awesome job with my car. But my last visit (05-30-2017) I went in for a typical oil change and when I got back into my car I noticed the number pad on my gear shifter was broken off. I went back inside and asked the gentleman if he knew what happened to it. He sent to guy out who worked on my car and he stated it broke off when he was fixing my car. He said all I have to do is look for it because he didn't know where it had fell off to. I was very upset to know that something in my vehicle was broken and the guy didn't even have the decency to say "Hey ma'am I'm sorry but something in your car broke while under my care". Instead he allowed me to get back into my vehicle and surprisingly find it broken myself. I also hear a strange noise coming from the outside rear driver wheel (maybe I'm not sure exactly where). It seems like I got my car back with more problems that I took it in with. I don't know how I feel about the situation still but don't want to discontinue using Five Points Automotive as my car doctor.
Troy T. from 5 Points Automotive responded on 06/14/2017

Moriah, we don’t ever want you to leave feeling this way. Our response to you was unacceptable, and we want to make it right. Please bring your car in. We’ll replace the handle and troubleshoot the noise for you at our expense. Let us know when you can bring it in and we’ll make the time for you. Again, we apologize for the problems and will make sure this doesn’t happen to you again.
Troy
Owner

Jon L.
Toyota Avalon
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Jon said he was totally satisfied. They were on time, quick and friendly. It was taken care of correctly.

Linda M.
Montgomeryville, PA
05/25/2017
Communicated well what needed to be done.
They handled the work well.

RL
Ronald L.
Saturn L300
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said they were close by and they seemed reliable. The services and the oil change were done very well. This was his third time going to this business.

FC
Felix C.
Glenside, PA
BMW 535xi GT
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Felix said this time, he did not feel his questions were answered completely. He stated he felt the staff were not as friendly, as they once were.

Sansan M.
Acura RSX
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Sansan said they did a good job fast.

LC
Luigi C.
Souderton, PA
Honda Ridgeline
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Luigi said the business is great. They exceeded his expectations.

PM
Philip M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK320
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Philip said they are always accommodating. It was a very good experience.

SD
Sherri D.
Oreland, PA
GMC Envoy
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Sherri said they did an outstanding job taking care of the problem. She also said George stayed in contact with her and he made sure she had a rental that she was comfortable with because she is pregnant.

Carl C.
05/03/2017
Towing was excellent
I needed a tow on Rt. 309 for a busted transfer box. Sam arrived very quickly and was friendly and helpful the entire ride. Just wanted to thank him and make it known how much I appreciate his help and assistance that night.

TL
Tim L.
Montgomeryville, PA
Chevrolet Blazer
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Tim said this business provides great service work.

Delois C.
Lincoln Navigator
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Denise. She said she loves this business.

Christine W.
05/01/2017
Brake job
I called 5 points Automotive late Friday afternoon. They were able to squeeze me in on Saturday.

MZ
Muriel Z.
Mercedes-Benz GLK350
04/30/2017
Always excellent, honest service.
Always use this service. Know that we will get dependable repairs.