Continue reading recommended reviews

PG
Pastor G.
South Carolina
Nissan Frontier 4WD
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Pastor said the service was good but they charge too much.

TC
Tahesha C.
Ridgeland, SC
06/13/2020
HORRIBLE, MONEY HUNGRY & DISRESPECTFUL
I called A1 towing to come get my stuck Jeep out of the mud near the Hardeeville school. Not only was I told that it would take 15 mins to get to me but I was told that they do accept insurance, all of that was lies. I called A1 around 8:30 a.m. and they did not come to help me until around 10:15 a.m. Also. When I got there the man “CHRIS” he told me that he “doesn’t have time to wait for my insurance policy” and “needed to be somewhere else” he laughed in my face once I asked him if he was really going to leave me and left me still stuck without help. I called the boss and he told me that because I didn’t have my information ready he had the right to leave. Due to this not only did I have to call out of work but also my supervisor gave me a hard time and did not make the situation any easier for me. Never in my life have I been disrespected by a “COMPANY” that’s supposed to “help” the public. I will never in my life deal with this company or recommend this company I will make sure to spread the word about there horrible service, there prejudice, because reminder, I am a black woman. I believe in karma, so I will leave it at that.

NA
Nicholas A.
Charlotte, NC
09/18/2019
Unable to correct problems that are tasked to
On 9/11/2019 I brought my truck to your company for a fuel leak. On 9/18 I am having my truck towed to a different mechanic shop to have the same problem fixed. I have contacted your company and left several voicemails. I also spoke to the owner Bobby on 9/16/2019 about this problem. He stated the problem was almost fixed and the mechanic was working on it all weekend. The mechanic was not there for the weekend working on my truck. I had to have a tow truck come pick up the truck. My bill was 300 dollars and the company would not release my truck until I paid over 1000 dollars and my truck is not fixed. The system on the truck stated it hasn’t been started in 5 days. I would like to have this problem address and shown receipt for services. And refunded monies owed. I will make this a legal matter if this can’t be resolved in a timely manor

LH
Lynn Marie H.
Miami, FL
04/15/2018
The Worst Service & The Nastiest People
Wondering if those working as employees at your location were trained, certified and qualified to work their job, at that location?
Joe S. from A1 Towing responded on 04/16/2018

This is not one of our customers. She has us confused with another A1 in Florida.
We are is South Carolina

A-1 Towing
  Joe Sauls

LH
Lynn Marie H.
Miami, FL
02/21/2018
The worst - but even a “B” rating, you know?
What an awful experience. So glad we documented and photographed everything. Keep your business in your area. Very disconcerting to see a few of your employees very near and around where I live in Miami. Wash your hands and arms? It’s threatening.