JENNIFER P.
Minneapolis, MN
Volkswagen Passat
01/11/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I have been going to A&A Auto Services for over 5-years, have always received amazing service, and highly recommend them. They are knowledgable, courteous, and extremely reasonable in service/product pricing.

JAMES K.
Owatonna, MN
01/01/2020
Engine Trouble day after Christmas
I was lucky, that my engine started acting up only a couple of blocks away from my favorite service station. A@A assessed the issue and gave me their best recommendation. The manager checked in with me several times keeping me up to date as to what they needed to get done. I was in the lobby for 5 hours while they fixed the issue - friendly staff and got me back on the road. If your in the Burnsville area, I highly recommend these guys!!!

RO
RICK O.
Farmington, MN
Kia Soul
12/29/2019
A+
As always great service and honest feedback on what car needs

Thanks

DAVID W.
12/28/2019
Very honest
The service manager was very knowledgeable, they overcame obstacles to replace the starter and honored the original quote.

12/14/2019
Emailed to setup appt. for an oil change.
Received confirmation that the time and date were available. Confirmed that I would be there. They sent a reminder and I confirmed I would be there. I waited while service was done. I was on my way in just a short time. Thank you.

KELLY S.
12/08/2019
Car maintenance.
Great people and service, everything done in a timely matter, Love this place.

WF
WAYNE F.
Mazda CX-3
12/07/2019
Seasonal tire swap.
I change my tires from summer to winter in the fall and winter to summer in the spring. Scheduling is easy and I'm always in and out on time. A&A went out of their way to help me find the winter tires I wanted and had them delivered and ready to mount when I needed them.

GL
GARY L.
10/05/2019
wonderful
Have used your services for years and years and it just keeps getting better. You are part of our family. Thx so much

ROBERT B.
09/26/2019
I am very impressed with the honest and professional service. I will gladly recommend them to anyone I know.

Prior Lake, MN
09/14/2019
Replace Alternator
Exceeded expectations- repair done late in day after car died in traffic, they arranged tow truck, did repairs, back on the road quickly.

RP
RON P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/05/2019
Great communication
Very pleased with the service.

JANNEANE C.
Chrysler 300
08/28/2019
Great service. Fast and reliable. Friendly customer service.

CY
COLE Y.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/26/2019
Always good
Nothing ever bad to say got my car in and out and done accurate...even though it was just an oil change but top notch nonetheless

JEFF M.
08/14/2019
Oil Change
As always, courteous service. Reviewed what was needed, and reviewed past work

IP
IGOR P.
08/11/2019
Enjoyed the coffee during the oil change.