Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BETTY P.
Saint Paul, MN
INFINITI G35 Sedan
02/15/2019
The service was great, efficient and the manager was courteous and very helpful. Thank you

VB
VERNE B.
Lexus ES 350
02/15/2019
They always take good care of my car with friendly staff and reasonable cost. They explain the needed service well and offer good advice.
They always take good care of my car with friendly staff and reasonable cost. They explain the needed service well and get the job done quickly.

JOHN H.
Mercury Milan
02/13/2019
Well done!!
The guys at A & A are terrific. Let's face it normally a trip to the auto repair shop isn't fun, but these guys make it tolerable! Honest overview of what needs to be done and it gets done in a timely manner!

JOLANDA A.
Eden Prairie, MN
02/13/2019
Caring, kind & friendly
This place is amazing! These men go out of their way to do the best that they possibly can for you. They are always concerned, compassionate, and the best bunch of mechanics have ever dealt with! You can’t go wrong taking your car to AAA auto in Burnsville!

BG
BARB G.
Buick LaCrosse
01/30/2019
Honest, competent, affordable
And, on top of those qualities, they’re friendly! I feel lucky that such quality auto service is available in my neighborhood.

JUAN C.
Nissan Quest
01/23/2019
Used to be a great place
Last job they did at my car was not the best want to charge me extra for labor

Chrysler 300
01/16/2019
Honest and best service in town. Very friendly and they know their business. Great job

ANTHONY S.
West Saint Paul, MN
Ford Expedition
01/16/2019
Very good place to take your vehicle to for service always dependable and trustworthy!

JOHN D.
Kia Soul
01/13/2019
Fantastic
I had an issue that came up unexpected putting me out of car commission. They diagnosed the issue, resolved it in 3 hrs and had me back on the road.

MT

SOVANNA S.
Lonsdale, MN
12/11/2018
Sovanna
I had a very pleasant visited. The services you and your mechanic's provided were excellent and I want you and your mechanic's to know how much I appreciated for a very satisfied services. I will definitely recommend your services to others in the future, and of course I will return when my car needs maintenance.

MT
MIKE T.
Saint Paul, MN
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/06/2018
Top notch
The people that work at this store are very professional polite and do a wonderful job I have nothing but great things to say about them I will be telling others about the service that I was given.

12/06/2018
Took our car in for oil change and possible minor leak. I waited for work to be done and was kept informed about the status. Unable to confirm the source of the leak but took steps to track it and asked to come back in on Monday for further review at no charge. Appreciate their willingness to go the extra “mile” to ensure the customer is satisfied!

BC
BETHANY C.
Jeep Liberty
11/26/2018
Great job!
Albert was great! Had my car in for an oil change and to check the antifreeze leak. I ended up getting rear breaks and a lot of other necessary things done because my vehicle is older and needed the maintenance. I have been going to AA for 10 years and it is because of the excellent service I receive. I like knowing that I have Albert and the crew looking out for my safety with my car.

Minneapolis, MN
11/20/2018
Good customer service.
Awesome

GJ
GREG J.
11/16/2018
Great Service at a Great Price.
They are not pushy at all. Great Service! Informed me of a recall on my vehicle that I knew nothing about.

11/07/2018
Fast service
Good quick service

VB
VERNE B.
11/07/2018
Easy to work with and excellent customer service.
Easy to work with and excellent customer service.

RP
RON P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/24/2018
Seat cover replacement.
The staff at A&A auto were very accommodating with my problem receiving the correct seat back cover. I’m very pleased with the outcome.

JOHN H.
Mercury Milan
10/13/2018
Fantastic as always!
These are your go to guys for auto repair. They will give you the straight scoop and your options. I have never left thinking I got taken advantage of.