Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JEFF M.
08/14/2019
Oil Change
As always, courteous service. Reviewed what was needed, and reviewed past work

IP
IGOR P.
08/11/2019
Enjoyed the coffee during the oil change.

JEAN F.
07/29/2019
A & A = Excellence!
We have now been to A & A three times for service on our BMW X3. The service is excellent, the staff is friendly, and the prices are transparent and reasonable. We highly recommend them!

AW
ANN W.
Kia Sportage
07/27/2019
The usual....
EXCELLENT SERVICE AGAIN!!! Thx guys.

Prior Lake, MN
07/21/2019
Good Service
Was able to get an appointment when wanted and get the services needed. Thank You.

RT
REGINA T.
Kia Forte
07/21/2019
They were quick and Efficient. The staff is very friendly and great attitude

RENEE C.
07/20/2019
I came in with out an appt. for head light replacement. I was taken care of right away
I keep coming back because I know I will be treated fairly.

CK
CHARLES K.
Farmington, MN
07/18/2019
Great service ... as always!
As always, courteous, professional, attention to detail. Don is great to work with!

07/12/2019
Great service and a great job done.

SG
STACEY G.
Buick Lucerne
07/09/2019
Review 2019
Very honest and upfront love love working with Cody! Explains things so you can understand if you are not a car person, very very knowledgeable. Won’t sell you anything you don’t need and will give you a heads up that this is going on but doesn’t need to be done right now .

MELISSA P.
07/01/2019
Awesome Staff!!!!!
This place is Awesome! I have been taking my truck here for years! Don always is so nice anf explains everything in great detail. The owner is present in the store all the time... The frint desk.staff Cody is very knowledgeable and the mechanics are great! I would highly recommend this place to get work done on your vehicle!

DEREK B.
Brooklyn Center, MN
Kia Soul
06/29/2019
Amazingly Helpful!
We had a flat tire and due to the unique size a replacement needed to be ordered. We were on our way out of town for our anniversary and we were stuck. They went out of their way to help us find transportation and our vehicle was ready and waiting when we got back into town the next day.

06/23/2019
Customer service
I went in just to have my front headlight/blinker and back blinker replaced, I went 30 minutes before they closed, the guy at the front counter was very helpful and more then happy to help, they got my car right in and did it within 15 minutes , the price was absolutely phenomenal as other shops were charging me sky rocket prices . I will definitely recommend them and always go back . Very helpful happy friendly staff !

BC
BETHANY C.
Jeep Liberty
06/19/2019
Albert and Cody are great at the desk. I always appreciate the great service. It is why I have been going to A & A Auto for 12 years.

RN
ROYCE N.
06/09/2019
Good experience
Cody did a nice job of coordinating work. I went in for an inspection, an oil change and tire rotation. The work was done, the price was reasonable and information about the condition of the car was provided. No upsell.

06/01/2019
Done fast.

RY
RON Y.
06/01/2019
Ten year customer
Honest and friendly. Never had a problem in ten years

JOE D.
Mercury Mariner
05/29/2019
Ball joints and Oil
I move into Burnsville in 2015. searched out a few mechanics. Gave A&A Goodyear Auto and shot with a few minor repairs and found them to be honest and fair. My 2005 Merc. Mariner is a good runner and I rely now on Albert, Don and crew to keep me posted with the "what NEEDS doing" vs. "not now". Last trip was a low tire, oil change and front ball joints. Came to about $550 and they did not charge me for the tire repair. Now my steering it tight! Had the same work done on my 2010 Marc. Mariner a few years back at a Ford dealer... $750 just for the ball joints.
I trust them.
Joe Do.

BT
BEN T.
05/15/2019
Fast, friendly, reliable
These guys are great, and I keep going back to them. Their work is reliable, efficient, and I often get a loaner if it is a more extensive repair.

Moose Lake, MN
05/10/2019
excellent
very helpful and friendly staff. I had never been to A & A previously, had an emergency on brakes and tires that needed to be done and I couldn't be happier with how well the whole process went. I will be using them in the future, highly recommended.