Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Buick Century
09/17/2018
Olways Very good service
Olway very good service. Nice pleople

MA

West Saint Paul, MN
Ford Expedition
08/03/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Always a pleasure having my vehicle taken care of here when I take it here I know it's in good hands

JIM M.
Rochester, NY
07/18/2018
Great service and nice, friendly staff
I was visiting from out of town and needed an alignment and new tires. Very impressed with the prompt and high quality service by very friendly staff

DIANE S.
07/06/2018
Service with a smile
The owners and the people who work here are professional, friendly and customer oriented. The workmanship done on my vehicle was excellent and pricing was reasonable. I received a ride home and a ride to pick up my vehicle. The work was done quickly and accurately and on the same day I brought it in, without an appointment!

TONY M.
07/03/2018
Always great service!
My husband and have been bringing our cars here for the past three years and always get great service...for the cars and professional courtesy. They tell you what you need without trying to sell what you don't need. They always go the extra mile.

06/29/2018
Incredible Customer Service
Albert's and team's level of customer service was exceptional. They patiently walked me through all of my questions and stayed open late to ensure I would have my vehicle back the same evening.

KP
KEN P.
06/15/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Made an appointment to get an oil change and tire rotation. Dropped car off and was called when the work was done. Work done promptly and no extra work needed. Always treated courteously and fairly.

GL
GARY L.
05/31/2018
ford focus 2
wonderful wonderful service have been here for years. Thank you

KO
KIM O.
05/20/2018
Excellent customer service!!
Reasonable oil change and honest that’s what I liked about it!!
Thank you for very good service .

SG
SYDNEY G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/21/2018
Great staff!
Love coming here, staff is always friendly! Even though I only ever get oil changes, they always remember me when I walk in.

DAVE D.
Lincoln Mark LT
04/20/2018
Great Service!
I've had a fair amount of work done at A&A. I haven't had to return a car because something wasn't done properly. They give honest quotes and don't stick you with a bunch of up-charges.

JOHN H.
04/18/2018
The weather was frightful!!
Brought the car in but due to needing parts that wouldn't be available till Monday, I was provided a loaner for the weekend and my car was ready to go for Monday.

As usual the staff goes above and beyond!!

CN
CARLOTTA N.
Apple Valley, MN
04/08/2018
Still the best mechanic in town
I've been coming here for 20 years. I never have to wait for an appointment and they take excellent care of my ancient vehicle.

JEFF M.
04/03/2018
Friendly people, quality work, reasonable price
I was a little disappointed that the my starter issue wasn't diagnosed the first time I brought the Tahoe in. But to be fair, it wasn't acting up at the time. Once the problem was diagnosed, it was fixed within a day!

DELVIN M.
Farmington, MN
Lexus ES 350
03/30/2018
Top notch service and great atmosphere..........
Top notch service and a great atmosphere. You feel knowledgeable about the work you are getting done before and after completion.

MARISSA R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/28/2018
Great customer service!!!
The girl that worked on my car said that I had a massive oil leak. I took it somewhere for a second opinion and I didn’t have a oil leak or any leak on my car. Feel like they were just trying to make money.

BG
BRENNA G.
Vergas, MN
Dodge Caliber
03/23/2018
Incredible Customer Service
This facility and the employees therein are truly one of the best auto shops I've ever had the pleasure of visiting. I was stranded in Minneapolis when my car blew a belt 4 hours away from my home, and they were able to get it fixed up and ready to go very quickly, especially considering the short notice. I was very impressed by the employees courtesy and work ethic, and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in need of auto assistance. 5 stars were easily earned.

JOHN H.
03/17/2018
Well done!!
As usual quick and painless, fixed what need to be done and nothing more!! Thanks

AW
ANN W.
Kia Sportage
03/04/2018
Always outstanding
Always get personal attention, questions answered and great service. Do not have things done without my knowledge or consent. Always explain things and when questionable - present pro and con options and their recommendations