Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Good quick service

VB
VERNE B.
11/07/2018
Easy to work with and excellent customer service.
Easy to work with and excellent customer service.

RP
RON P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/24/2018
Seat cover replacement.
The staff at A&A auto were very accommodating with my problem receiving the correct seat back cover. I’m very pleased with the outcome.

JOHN H.
Mercury Milan
10/13/2018
Fantastic as always!
These are your go to guys for auto repair. They will give you the straight scoop and your options. I have never left thinking I got taken advantage of.

CK
CHARLES K.
Farmington, MN
09/27/2018
Outstanding customer service
It’s not always just about price, right? A person can find a decent price on car parts just about anywhere. It really comes down to expertise and customer service. Consistently, my wife and I found that the expertise and customer service here is absolutely outstanding.

JESSICA M.
Saint Paul, MN
Kia Sorento
09/26/2018
Took time to show me the problem
Albert and his time took time to show me exactly what was wrong with my vehicle, and showed me pieces of an example engine to ensure I understand what the problems were and what needed fixing. Even though I had some major issues, I felt comfortable with the bill at the end because I understood every single charge and the reasons they were being fixed in the first place.

JAMES S.
Chrysler 300
09/24/2018
Fast service great prices and friendly staff. Will be a returning customer.

BW
BILL W.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/21/2018
friendly and knowledgeable staff
quality service performed on time

Buick Century
09/17/2018
Olways Very good service
Olway very good service. Nice pleople

MA

West Saint Paul, MN
Ford Expedition
08/03/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Always a pleasure having my vehicle taken care of here when I take it here I know it's in good hands

JIM M.
Rochester, NY
07/18/2018
Great service and nice, friendly staff
I was visiting from out of town and needed an alignment and new tires. Very impressed with the prompt and high quality service by very friendly staff

DIANE S.
Mercury Milan
07/06/2018
Service with a smile
The owners and the people who work here are professional, friendly and customer oriented. The workmanship done on my vehicle was excellent and pricing was reasonable. I received a ride home and a ride to pick up my vehicle. The work was done quickly and accurately and on the same day I brought it in, without an appointment!

TONY M.
07/03/2018
Always great service!
My husband and have been bringing our cars here for the past three years and always get great service...for the cars and professional courtesy. They tell you what you need without trying to sell what you don't need. They always go the extra mile.

06/29/2018
Incredible Customer Service
Albert's and team's level of customer service was exceptional. They patiently walked me through all of my questions and stayed open late to ensure I would have my vehicle back the same evening.

KP
KEN P.
06/15/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Made an appointment to get an oil change and tire rotation. Dropped car off and was called when the work was done. Work done promptly and no extra work needed. Always treated courteously and fairly.

GL
GARY L.
05/31/2018
ford focus 2
wonderful wonderful service have been here for years. Thank you

KO
KIM O.
05/20/2018
Excellent customer service!!
Reasonable oil change and honest that’s what I liked about it!!
Thank you for very good service .

SG
SYDNEY G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/21/2018
Great staff!
Love coming here, staff is always friendly! Even though I only ever get oil changes, they always remember me when I walk in.

DAVE D.
Lincoln Mark LT
04/20/2018
Great Service!
I've had a fair amount of work done at A&A. I haven't had to return a car because something wasn't done properly. They give honest quotes and don't stick you with a bunch of up-charges.