Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KO
KIM O.
05/20/2018
Excellent customer service!!
Reasonable oil change and honest that’s what I liked about it!!
Thank you for very good service .

SG
SYDNEY G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/21/2018
Great staff!
Love coming here, staff is always friendly! Even though I only ever get oil changes, they always remember me when I walk in.

DAVE D.
Lincoln Mark LT
04/20/2018
Great Service!
I've had a fair amount of work done at A&A. I haven't had to return a car because something wasn't done properly. They give honest quotes and don't stick you with a bunch of up-charges.

JOHN H.
Mercury Milan
04/18/2018
The weather was frightful!!
Brought the car in but due to needing parts that wouldn't be available till Monday, I was provided a loaner for the weekend and my car was ready to go for Monday.

As usual the staff goes above and beyond!!

CN
CARLOTTA N.
Apple Valley, MN
04/08/2018
Still the best mechanic in town
I've been coming here for 20 years. I never have to wait for an appointment and they take excellent care of my ancient vehicle.

JEFF M.
04/03/2018
Friendly people, quality work, reasonable price
I was a little disappointed that the my starter issue wasn't diagnosed the first time I brought the Tahoe in. But to be fair, it wasn't acting up at the time. Once the problem was diagnosed, it was fixed within a day!

DELVIN M.
Farmington, MN
Lexus ES 350
03/30/2018
Top notch service and great atmosphere..........
Top notch service and a great atmosphere. You feel knowledgeable about the work you are getting done before and after completion.

MARISSA R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/28/2018
Great customer service!!!
The girl that worked on my car said that I had a massive oil leak. I took it somewhere for a second opinion and I didn’t have a oil leak or any leak on my car. Feel like they were just trying to make money.

BG
BRENNA G.
Vergas, MN
Dodge Caliber
03/23/2018
Incredible Customer Service
This facility and the employees therein are truly one of the best auto shops I've ever had the pleasure of visiting. I was stranded in Minneapolis when my car blew a belt 4 hours away from my home, and they were able to get it fixed up and ready to go very quickly, especially considering the short notice. I was very impressed by the employees courtesy and work ethic, and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in need of auto assistance. 5 stars were easily earned.

JOHN H.
Mercury Milan
03/17/2018
Well done!!
As usual quick and painless, fixed what need to be done and nothing more!! Thanks

AW
ANN W.
Kia Sportage
03/04/2018
Always outstanding
Always get personal attention, questions answered and great service. Do not have things done without my knowledge or consent. Always explain things and when questionable - present pro and con options and their recommendations

KATHRYN B.
Apple Valley, MN
Honda Civic Sdn
03/02/2018
Great place
Great place. Fair pricing.

DONNA G.
02/25/2018
My favorite go to place for car needs.
They are always friendly and very helpful and responsive in every way to my needs whether it’s urgent or a maintenance need.

ANTHONY S.
West Saint Paul, MN
Ford Expedition
02/11/2018
Bree&Don are the best they are very good at what they keep up the good work!!!!

JENNIFER P.
Nissan Versa
01/28/2018
A & A Auto Services Review
I have consistently received quality to my vehicle in a timely and efficient manner. The employees are always courteous and helpful with any questions or concerns regarding service performed on my car. Appointments have always fit within my timeframe and for the past 4-years, this has been the only business and personnel that I have allowed to do work for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

JOHN G.
01/25/2018
Very helpful and accomodating.

COURTNEY H.
Scion tC
01/24/2018
My daughter Courtney needed tires and your staff took good care of her!! Everyone was very friendly and answered all of our questions and did a great job making sure that she was safe on the road, this is why we come here!! Thanks to all and keep up the great work!!
Pam and Courtney Hill

Great price and service!

RP
RON P.
10/14/2017
Friendly and trustworthy staff.
Very satisfied.

RALPH G.
Subaru Legacy
10/02/2017
Excellent Service and timely
Excellent Service and timely at a great price