BUBAKAR H.
Exxellent
Very nice

Nissan Rogue
04/11/2020
Great service, lower cost than dealership
They were able to fix my car in the same day and for $200 less than the dealership. The staff was very friendly and the price I paid was the price they quoted. Will bring my cars here in the future.

Mazda CX-3
03/31/2020
Seasonal tire swap.
Easy to make an appointment. Easy drop off and pickup. Always available for any follow-up work.

RP
RON P.
03/18/2020
Always willing to seek answers.
The staff treats my vehicles as though they were their own.

JEFF D.
Lakeville, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
02/19/2020
tire rotation?
I used the Groupon for an oil change, tire rotation, and 50 point inspection. When I got my vehicle out of the shop I checked the tire pressures and to my surprise they were identical to when I brought it in! The rear passenger tire was at a pressure of over 40, and that tire was still over 40 when I got it back. I am convinced that they never rotated the tires even though I paid for the service through Groupon. They also charged me $20 to take a small screw out of another tire, other shops I have been to would have done that for nothing. I'm not real happy with my visit, I just hope they actually changed my oil!

BG
BARB G.
Buick LaCrosse
02/12/2020
Convenient, competent, and competitively priced
I’ve always been happy with the quality of work and fair prices at A & A Auto. It’s a bonus for me that they’re only five minutes from my home.

MT
MARK T.
Saint Paul, MN
02/06/2020
Called for a last minute oil change. They were able to get me in right away.

Don H.
01/28/2020
Upgraded Oil change - more $$
They would not honor coupon for blended synthetic oil. Said my car needed full synthetic oil, rather than blended synthetic, contrary to what Chevrolet dealer and manuals recommend and has used. Thus I paid more for oil change than my dealer charged. Also rotated tires and they did not re-calibrate the TPMS system. Thus the rear tire was low but the TPMS showed the front tire was low. WRONG! No more A & A for me.

MARY S.
01/28/2020
close to home. Very goodand trusted employees.
My truck was worked on when promised. I like the report card I got showing me everything that was looked at and the work that was done.

JENNIFER P.
Minneapolis, MN
Volkswagen Passat
01/11/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I have been going to A&A Auto Services for over 5-years, have always received amazing service, and highly recommend them. They are knowledgable, courteous, and extremely reasonable in service/product pricing.

NJ
Nick J.
01/06/2020
Beware of the sharks!
Can't Trust These Crooks. Cody told me a tire band that holds the air sensor in place within the tire was 100 to replace. Plus $30 to mount and balance which I paid them for them only for. Verified this with my brother, who is an ASE Master Mechanic, out of state said the band cost $15.00. Gas station down the street quoted $30.00 and told me the tire A&A just mounted was out of balance approx. 4.75 ounces. However, Cody did refund when I brought receipt from other tire shop. Figured I would give these guys a second chance with a small thing. BUYER BEWARE!

RP
RENEE P.
01/04/2020
the problem is not fixed
Dropped of my car to find out why it was not starting said it was a bad battery post, I thought cool but then it was a call about this is wrong, and then it was another call with another problem. $1100 later and it is still the same problems car is not starting.
Not satisfied with the level of professional performance at this location.

JAMES K.
Owatonna, MN
01/01/2020
Engine Trouble day after Christmas
I was lucky, that my engine started acting up only a couple of blocks away from my favorite service station. A@A assessed the issue and gave me their best recommendation. The manager checked in with me several times keeping me up to date as to what they needed to get done. I was in the lobby for 5 hours while they fixed the issue - friendly staff and got me back on the road. If your in the Burnsville area, I highly recommend these guys!!!

RO
RICK O.
Farmington, MN
Kia Soul
12/29/2019
A+
As always great service and honest feedback on what car needs

Thanks

DAVID W.
12/28/2019
Very honest
The service manager was very knowledgeable, they overcame obstacles to replace the starter and honored the original quote.