WF
William F.
Wilbraham, MA
Toyota Sequoia
05/14/2019 Category: Service
William said the mechanic was very personable and he brought another vehicle in for service.

RK
Rob K.
Warren, MA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Rob said he had an oil change done and in the past they vacuumed and cleaned his vehicle but not this time.

BR
Brendan R.
East Longmeadow, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Brendan said the service was great.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your feed back,we appreciate your business!!

Jose F.
04/22/2019
Best service around
Armando is very professional and Does an amazing job working on my cars. I highly recommend them there service is top quality
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate your buisness and as always its been a pleasure to serve you!Thank you again!!

Keisha M.
Easthampton, MA
Kia Niro
04/14/2019
Very friendly and honest about service
Armando was very personable and I will be telling my friends about the great service that was provided.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you very much for yor business, we appreciate your feed back and look foward to seeing you agian!

Jeffery C.
Southwick, MA
Chevrolet S-10
04/12/2019
Great place
Found my new go to place Armando was great caught a potential major problem with my truck definitely going back for some repairs they came highly recommended by a couple friends and there prices are very reasonable as well as there warranty
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/15/2019

It was a pleasure to assist you!Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!!

EF
Eiby F.
04/10/2019
The best service
Been going here since last year and Armando is super propane take care of my cars no complaints I recommend this shop
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks again for your business,as well as your feedback,We appreciate you!!

DN
DNasia N.
Good prices for the job
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the Feedback!!We appreciate your business!!

DN
Dnaisa N.
The service
I had great service there and I would recommend anyone else to go there as well.

Jose F.
Mazda CX-7
Quick and efficient Service
They have done tires , work on my cars and always been please with the service
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback!! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!!

Dennis M.
Massapequa, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/08/2019
Very Helpfull place
The owner himself catered to me and gave me great service. Ordered a tire for me and replaced it on the same day.

Chris R.
Audi Q5
04/02/2019
Great service.
Roger and Armando did a great job fixing my wife's side view mirror. They got it done quickly and the car was returned washed and vacuumed. I have never been disappointed with the service and the prices are always reasonable.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/03/2019

Thank You for the great feedback,its always a pleasure doing business with you!!

Nissan Pathfinder
02/23/2019
Happy Customers!
A&S team worked together and did an amazing job replacing my fan on my Vehicle as well as removing a dent in my back bumper, further more my car was returned to me on a very decent timely matter ! Thanks guys!!
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/03/2019

Thank You for the feedback, we appreciate your business!!

LH
LAURIE H.
Longmeadow, MA
02/22/2019
excellent service, good prices
They had great service with a smile. Armando checked my other tires, and he was truthful to tell me they were OK and did not need to be replaced.

Christina R.
02/20/2019
Thankful
I want to say thank you A&S for the work you have done to my car and making sure it was safe for me & my family. Great job guys.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your feed back! We appreciate your business and look foward to serving you again in the future!

Brian B.
Nissan Maxima
02/18/2019
4 New Tires
I only heard of this place because a friend of mine starting working there. I needed 4 new tires and an alignment. Not only did I receive the tires and the alignment at a camparable price to a big brand store they also washed the exterior and vacuumed the interior which was awesome. I am not the type who regular cleans his car and for them to clean the car and make it look almost brand new was a bonus.

I can't wait for the spring to get my car detailed.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the feed back! We appreciate your business and look foward to serving you again in the future!

Ram Cargo Van
02/16/2019
Super duper
Got the job done, professional, courteous, knowledgeable, will definitely go back!
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the feed back, we appreciate your business and look foward to serving you in the future  !!

Chris R.
02/10/2019
Great service at a fair price.
Professional service. Excellent prices. Friendly people.

AR
Angela R.
02/09/2019
Our family's new go to place.

02/07/2019
Trust
I have built a strong trust with Armando and his staff. They have been very honest with me. I do not know much about cars and they could of sold me anything and I would not of known the difference. I recommend them and without a doubt would send my friends them.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for such a great review! We work really hard to instill a strong feeling of security in our customers and are so happy that reflected on your vist!

We hope you keep us in mind the next time you're in need of automotive services!