Dustin C.
Chrysler Sebring
04/22/2019
Great mechanics!
Awesome service! everything was done right, and on time. This is the only shop I trust. :)
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the review! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

04/19/2019
Great work
Great work done at a good price. They don’t try to get you to fix anything unless it honestly needs to be fixed.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Nolan, Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate feedback !

TG
Tim G.
Union Grove, WI
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he appreciates the service. He said he was very pleased with the work performed on his vehicle.

Colin W.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/15/2019
Great customer service and the work is fantastic and quick and they won't tell you lies on what needs to be done and price is really faid
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Colin.. Always good to see you and your family :)

Anna B.
Kenosha, WI
04/13/2019
Amazing people!!
I had a major issue with my car and Jessica and Chris were both amazing!!! They helped me when they didn't have to!!! Also Liz worked on my car and did an amazing job. They all took great care of me, and I really appreciate it and them!!
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad we were able to help you out.. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

-Jessica :)

Skyler C.
Union Grove, WI
04/12/2019
Awesome help
Chris was very helpful and polite will deffinetly go back if needed!
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that our customers had a good experience! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

KC
Kevin C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019
Sensors reset and oil change
All sensors were reset and quick oil change. Another great job done. Thanks

Caledonia, WI
04/05/2019
Friendly customer service and vehicle know how
Excellent service! Run by a knowledge expert and his staff. Expert service with great parts and great staff!

AC
Andy C.
Hartland, WI
03/29/2019
Fixed my tire on the spot
Prompt and friendly
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

We are here to help! Thank you for the review :)

TJ
Tommy J.
Chrysler 300
03/23/2019
Everything
A+ auto dkept their word and did a great job 💯 I would advise everyone to send their car to them if they want honesty and the best work 💯 ask for CHRIS
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much Tommy!
It  was a pleasure doing business with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

CA
Chad A.
03/13/2019
Never quit
I am very impressed with Chris and Liz. I took my F150 in for a new water pump and thermostat. After getting the truck back, it still wasn’t running as it should. The truck’s fan would kick in for no apparent reason. Chris was very persistent in diagnosing the problem until he had it fixed 100%. Very professional and I highly recommend them. He will have my business I’m the future.

Daniel C.
Chevrolet Venture
03/12/2019
Chris is the guy to go to
Been going to A+ for 3 or 4 years now. Chris is honest, does great work, great pricing and never pushes anything on you. Chris is a stand up guy who won't tell you something has to be done when it doesn't and will make sure anything he does find that does or will eventually need to be fixed but will never pressure you to have it done.

BC
Brian C.
03/09/2019
Had my lil changed and a TPS valve replaced on my front right tire. They got it done in a little over an hour. I will use their services again.

KD
Karen D.
Hyundai Accent
03/07/2019
Excellent service and they really understand
I had an urgent issue with my car and the place I originally took it to could not do the work. A plus auto picked up my car and brought to their shop. They understood that I could not drive it anymore and they got the parts and it was done the next day! That is awesome customer service. Great people great place. Cost was good too. Definitely an A + in my book. Thank you to Chris and his wife and the lady who worked on my car.😁
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Karen! We are happy to help whenever we can... If you ever have any other automotive needs please let us know. We are here for you!

KH
Kim H.
FIAT 500L
03/04/2019
Have been going to A+ for a couple years. Great local business that I would highly recommend taking your car to for service. Very friendly, reliable, and trustworthy. I’ve had many oil changes done and a few other small fixes and repairs. They inspect your car with every oil change and take the time to let you know if anything needs to be fixed and they explain why. Which is great for a non automotive person like myself. Great service and very fair prices. Highly recommended.

Jeff R.
02/14/2019
Cracked Brake line
Excellent job, and done quickly.

Thomas M.
02/14/2019
What you should expect.
Although my issue could not be resolved they did as much as they could to make it right. As well as be fair with pricing. I wouldn't hesitate to bring another vehicle. Constant comunication on what was happening. They check with you before making repairs. This is the way shops should be.

Cathy H.
Somers, WI
Pontiac Montana SV6
02/08/2019
Honest & reliable!!!
Chris & Jessica are very honorable people. Chris has been working on my van since I have been in Wisconsin for 3 years. I am a widow & trust his judgement with my vehicle. Cost repairs are so costly these days but they seem to understand my budge & help so I can afford the repairs.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much Cathy! We really appreciate the kind review,and we will always be here if you need anything :)

-Jessica

PR
Patrisha R.
02/06/2019
Love my new mechanics!
I went in for an oil change on my van and new wipers. They only had one in stock and ordered the other 2 right away. I was back within an hour to get the other 2 put on! I have sliding doors on my van and one of them wasn't shutting properly and I asked Chris about it. He took a look and greased them both up for me and now they both work again! I'm very happy with their fast and very friendly service and am definitely taking my van there for any more service that I may need! This place is a gem right around the corner from me! Love it so much!
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Patrisha, Thank you so much for this awesome review! We love hearing that our customers were happy, and their issues were taken care of.. Please let us know if you ever need anything :)

-Jessica

BP
Bruce P.
Wisconsin
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business did a good job.