Lon M.
10/17/2018
Hung up on me twice.
8:30 A m. Called to get service. Never spoke to anyone cause twice in a row they just hung up on me. How about taking my name and number or an answering machine or service?
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Im sorry that you were unable to talk to someone this morning . When I got this review i looked into the issue and saw that your name called us twice this morning. We must have been having phone issues because we do have a answering machine due to the high volume of phone calls that come in here especially in the mornings. I would appreciate if you could give us another chance in the future to prove are quality of customer service once again im sorry for the issues

chris

Rose C.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Rose said she will recommend the business to others.

Rob W.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the estimated cost he approved did not match the final cost of service. The service was more than he expected. The employees did not repair the initial issue he wanted taken care of.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and i looked into the bill and you are right we did make a human error on the bill and $50 is credited on your account. Due to the issue of the suspension repair we did and our conversation we had on the phone about the noise you were hearing that we found to be the exhaust that we fixed for you might have satisfied you completely and we still have a customer for future repairs. If you feel the same please update your review because we try hard to get 5 stars thank you for your time.
Chris

Diane W.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Diane said it took a long time to get an oil filter.

Dan D.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Dan said that the staff forgot about his vehicle however overall they did a great job.

YK
Yamini K.
Chrysler Sebring
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Yamini said she had a nice experience with this business.

ER
Emily R.
Wisconsin
Lincoln Aviator
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Emily said she had to wait for her vehicle to get in for service. The location was not what she expected and it was not very clean.

AG
Annalisa G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/13/2020
I am glad to hear about A+ Automotive
Thank you for being honest in your field. Not many business in this field are like that. Stand behind your work also. I am glad someone refered me to you. I owe them. Sincerely, Annalisa Marie Geschke Papadopoulos

Johnnie R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/02/2020
Professional courtesy and application.
Very thoroughly detailed minded. And patient with old grumpy guys. I commend them.

Todd M.
02/10/2020
Oil change, rotation
Polite honest service at reasonable prices.

DJ
Damon J.
Waterford, WI
05/02/2019
Shocks Replaced
Staff was friendly and the estimate was accurate. They noticed another issue, asked me if I wanted to proceed, and followed my wishes. Truck feels and handles much better than before. Pleased with the service and repairs.

KD
Karen D.
Hyundai Accent
03/07/2019
Excellent service and they really understand
I had an urgent issue with my car and the place I originally took it to could not do the work. A plus auto picked up my car and brought to their shop. They understood that I could not drive it anymore and they got the parts and it was done the next day! That is awesome customer service. Great people great place. Cost was good too. Definitely an A + in my book. Thank you to Chris and his wife and the lady who worked on my car.?
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Karen! We are happy to help whenever we can... If you ever have any other automotive needs please let us know. We are here for you!

BP
Bruce P.
Wisconsin
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business did a good job.

KP
Kelsey P.
Kia Sorento
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey said the service was good , but they needed to get special oil for her vehicle which took longer.

Tony B.
Mazda B2300
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the service was not done at the estimated time.