SD
Steven D.
Buick Regal
11/06/2019
Never judge a book by its cover
When I first moved to Sturtevant (and before the Willow Road extension between Braun and Durand), I frequently drove past A+ Automotive. I looked at it frequently and asked, "Is that auto shop someplace I should check out?" Unfortunately I never did until another shop in the area recommended A+ as the shop with the expertise and equipment to solve my problem.
I stopped in and met Chris who told me that he could fix the problem at a reasonable price. Since that first encounter, I have never looked back. I have returned repeatedly and have never been disappointed. My only regret is that I never took the initiative to investigate A+ earlier.
A+ does not a lot of curb appeal, but the level of knowledge and quality of workmanship is second to none. Don't judge a book (auto shop) by its cover (outward appearance.)

Sarah M.
10/28/2019
Great place for brakes!
My first time at A+ Automotive and will definitely recommend. Great communication, fixed same day, and very helpful!

TW
Timothy W.
10/10/2019
Willing to do a tough job
They did some work on my Kia Sorento that nobody else could do and now they fixed my Escape. I'm very happy with both the projects that they did for me. I will be back.

KK
Kamen K.
Dodge Dart
10/09/2019
Simply the Best!
Chris did an amazing job in fixing my dodge dart. He figured out what the issue was and resolved it quickly. Jessica provided excellent customer service as well. This is a great team here in Sturtevant.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review! Let us know if you ever need anything else :)

KE
Ken E.
10/08/2019
Friendly, Trustworthy and goes above and beyond!
Chris, Jessica and Liz are great people and trust them throughly with my daughters car. Great work, car was done when promised. Will definitely be back. Thanks again!

Margaret P.
Round Lake, IL
Chevrolet HHR
10/06/2019
Best Service E er
Chris and Jessica always do a great job, they are fair and honest.....wouldn't go anywhere else!

BP
Brett P.
Mercury Milan
10/05/2019
Happy customer!!
Super friendly and fair prices!!! I know ill be back.

CA
Chad A.
10/04/2019
Customer service
In a day and age when customer service is hard to find, Chris and his team understand what that is. They are very easy to work with and they communicate with their customers.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the review.. We love getting feedback from our customers :)

KA
Kurt A.
Kenosha, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2019
Fantastic
My truck is old and serviced here many times now. Fantastic service on my Silverado HD2500. Thank you for keeping her running I’m the original owner of this 2003 work horse.

LP
Laura P.
Caledonia, WI
09/24/2019
A+ Automotive
Once again very happy with this company. Will keep referring business your way!

John R.
Union Grove, WI
09/19/2019
Explained what was wrong. Explained costs. Honest, trustworthy people. Caring.

BL
Brian L.
09/13/2019
Great Service, Friendly faces
Great service Great people to work with..I recommend A1 to anyone looking for service on their vehicle

FY
Feilong Y.
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Feilong said she would recommend this business for service.

Dan C.
Toyota Matrix
09/04/2019
Willing to do extra things for a little or no extra cost
Willing to do extra things for a little or no extra cost. Does a thorough job

RF
Ruthie F.
Nissan Rogue
08/30/2019
Very Satisfied with the Service!!
In one hour I was in and out. Got an oil change and tires rotated using my Car Care Plan that I purchased several months ago from them and saved a lot of money. Definitely worth the purchase!

John R.
Ford Edge
08/29/2019
Expectations Exceeded
You only get one time to make a first impression and A+ Automotive has made a new customer for my automotive service needs going forward. Highly recommended.

LP
Laura P.
Caledonia, WI
08/24/2019
A+ Automotive
Always reliable. Always fast service. The prices are reasonable. I'll keep coming back

Judy M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/24/2019
Fair & reliable!
I have two old cars and A+ helps keep them running & safe!! I will continue to use there services.

SD
Steven D.
Buick LeSabre
08/23/2019
Very thorough.
Chris discovered during an earlier appointment worn tie rods. When the work was done yesterday, play in the hub was discovered as well. I had both items repaired at same time saving me the inconvenience of another appointed and added expense. Thank you for your attention to detail.

08/21/2019
Great shop
Good work straight price. I don’t like quick oil change places, just a bunch of high school drop outs that think they can wrench on a car.