Jeff c.
04/08/2020
Reliable and courteous
Great customer service and quality of work

Don S.
04/02/2020
Service on tires
Very thoughtful and Courteous staff , fair pricing and prompt service AAA+++

Margaret P.
Round Lake, IL
03/27/2020
Battery Service
My friend went to pull her car out of her garage and her battery was dead. A neighbor helped to push it out and get it started. She about it up to Chris at a bus Automotive installed her better and cut her back up and running in no time and the price couldn't be beat. She was extremely happy and couldn't thank me enough for telling her to go see Chris at a plus Automotive! Excellent Service as always.

SG
Sherry G.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
03/23/2020
Good customer service.
Picked up and delivered my vehicle. Kept me informed of what needed to be done and cost. One day service.

Jeff s.
03/16/2020
Fair, Honest, and Friendly People
So refreshing to have my car worked on and not feel pressured. I'll be back again with my other car.

Dianne H.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2020
Always friendly and honest.
A+Automotive is honest and they do quality work. Chris and Jessica are very nice people. I trust them to give me honest, reliable and quality work on my vehicle. Repairs are very expensive as we all know, but when you know the job is done right , it's worth it. Thank you !

Jennifer S.
Racine, WI
Kia Sedona
03/10/2020
Always great service
Friendly, professional and fast!

PO
Phil O.
03/07/2020
Most helpful and friendly shop around.
I love going here Chris and Jessica are always so helpful and kind. They fix what you need and don't over charge you.

CP
Cinthia P.
Racine, WI
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/07/2020
Expert diagnosis and repair
I was taken by surprise when my car suddenly died in a store parking lot two days ago. Smoke was pouring out from under the hood, and the "check engine light" was flashing. I was fortunate that A+ was just a few blocks away, and they advised me to let the car cool down and try to get there so we wouldn't have to call a tow truck. After a very short wait at the shop, a mechanic told me what the problem was--it was not the engine at all, but the radiator. They were able to obtain a replacement for me very quickly, and I had my car back the next morning. The cost of this project was amazingly reasonable.

Kenosha, WI
03/05/2020
Terrific service and Staff
It's great not to have to wait too long to get our vehicles in to be looked at and/or for servicing..
Very happy we found them.

KN
Kevin N.
Salem, WI
Buick Terraza
02/24/2020
Good communication and fair prices
Repeat customer, they always quote a fair price and let me know what will be done and when my vehicle will be ready.

GW
GRant W.
Saint Paul, MN
02/20/2020
Where the Pros Go!
Our company truck was in need of immediate service. A+ accepted the challenge and got our vehicle back on the road in just one day.
Repair costs were provided upfront and there were no hidden charges.
We will be working in this area for the next year and will definitely use A+ for our vehicle maintenance needs.

PM

Hainesville, IL
Dodge Journey
02/14/2020
Amazing
They do amazing work, my car had never run better and the repairs were very affordable.

John A.