Chris S.
Wisconsin
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Chris said this business told him straight up what was wrong with his vehicle. Their prices were reasonable and his vehicle was fixed in a timely manner.

Joe S.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe's wife. She said she was very satisfied with the service. She came to the business without an appointment and they were able to diagnose the issues. The service was completed quickly and she was pleased.

KA
Kurt A.
Kenosha, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/07/2019
Honest and efficient
I absolutely had a great experience. Nice young couple run this business. It’s nice to see true entrepreneurs. Please support this local business they deserve it.

DJ
Damon J.
Waterford, WI
05/02/2019
Shocks Replaced
Staff was friendly and the estimate was accurate. They noticed another issue, asked me if I wanted to proceed, and followed my wishes. Truck feels and handles much better than before. Pleased with the service and repairs.

Jennifer S.
Kia Sedona
05/01/2019
Fast, friendly service
My second time in for an oil change. I've already referred one friend and will be sending more.

SD
Steven D.
Buick Regal
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the person was honest and did a good job.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the review Steven.. We love hearing that our customers had a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Scott W.
Wisconsin
Chevrolet Pickup
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business was polite and punctual.

Dustin C.
Chrysler Sebring
04/22/2019
Great mechanics!
Awesome service! everything was done right, and on time. This is the only shop I trust. :)
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the review! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

04/19/2019
Great work
Great work done at a good price. They don’t try to get you to fix anything unless it honestly needs to be fixed.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Nolan, Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate feedback !

TG
Tim G.
Union Grove, WI
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he appreciates the service. He said he was very pleased with the work performed on his vehicle.

Colin W.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/15/2019
Great customer service and the work is fantastic and quick and they won't tell you lies on what needs to be done and price is really faid
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Colin.. Always good to see you and your family :)

Anna B.
Kenosha, WI
04/13/2019
Amazing people!!
I had a major issue with my car and Jessica and Chris were both amazing!!! They helped me when they didn't have to!!! Also Liz worked on my car and did an amazing job. They all took great care of me, and I really appreciate it and them!!
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad we were able to help you out.. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

-Jessica :)

Skyler C.
Union Grove, WI
04/12/2019
Awesome help
Chris was very helpful and polite will deffinetly go back if needed!
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that our customers had a good experience! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

KC
Kevin C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019
Sensors reset and oil change
All sensors were reset and quick oil change. Another great job done. Thanks

Caledonia, WI
04/05/2019
Friendly customer service and vehicle know how
Excellent service! Run by a knowledge expert and his staff. Expert service with great parts and great staff!