DT
Dan T.
Dodge Avenger
Personal service
I've been a customer for years and the personal service and fair price is what always keeps me coming back.

Rick C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
Profesional
Was very Knowledgeable about my car concerning my questions.

Mike S.
Honest and Dependable
I have taken my vehicles to A+ automotive for some time now. Chris and his staff have always been upfront and honest, with what my vehicle needs. What has been quoted is what I've paid. I have been very satisfied with the work that has been done on my vehicles. A+ automotive does very thorough, goid quality work. They are honest, and dependable mechanics. If you're looking for a good honest auto shop, I would very highly recommend A+ automotive.

Jeff S.
10/11/2020
They consistantly give great service. You can't ask for anything more.
It's why I keep coming back.

Brian H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/23/2020
I have used A+ Automotive before for oil changes and basic services. Today, however, was a bit more extensive. Needless to say, Chris and his staff at A+ Automotive were nothing short of exceptional. Friendly staff with a strong work ethic will keep me going there without hesitation.

Mike H.
Milwaukee, WI
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said Chris went out of his way to make everything right.

KL
Keith L.
Dodge Challenger
09/17/2020
Nice people and excellent service
Every time I have a question or need my vehicles worked on they are ready too help you out that means a lot very pleased too go there as well.

AG
Annalisa G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/13/2020
I am glad to hear about A+ Automotive
Thank you for being honest in your field. Not many business in this field are like that. Stand behind your work also. I am glad someone refered me to you. I owe them. Sincerely, Annalisa Marie Geschke Papadopoulos

Michele D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/12/2020
20 years 5 stars
A+ has been my auto go-to for about 20 years. Highly recommend Chris and crew!

Micheal P.
Caledonia, WI
GMC Yukon
09/11/2020
Honest people doing high quality work
If your looking for a place that does high quality work and is honest about the price then there is no other place but A+ Auto. Chris and Jessica are great to work with and keep you informed through your report process and don’t try selling things you don’t need. They also are experienced and know how to repair things the right way and don’t waste your money on ”trying” things.

Jeep Patriot
09/08/2020
Great fix!
No hassle auto repair. They fixed my issue in one visit after numerous visits to another shop with no resolution! Will definitely be returning.

Duane B.
Porsche Cayenne
Runs great!
He stayed after hours on a Saturday to get my Porsche Cayenne S purring again. Reasonable rates.

Thanks again Chris.
You're awesome!

Joe M.
Mitsubishi Galant
09/05/2020
Great service, the owner is a no bs guy, trusted for future service

Scott M.
09/05/2020
Not many people i trust to work on my ttuck
Chris and his crew made me feel like i have been going to him for years. Had an issues with another local shop not wanting to help and stopped by A + and they jumped right in.

BV
Brandi V.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/03/2020
great service
Got both my cars in quickly and did great work!