A. T. F Tires and Service Center

CHRIS F.
Appleton, WI
Pontiac Montana
11/16/2013
Great work friendly people fair prices
My check engine light came on they got me in right away checked the code and let me know what was wrong and scheduled an appointment to have the repair done. This was done quickly and they even offered to give me a loaner car to use when mine was being fixed. Will go here again and again.

Thanks for the feedback.

MARTY H.
Buick LeSabre
11/10/2013
100,000 mile tune-up and transmission fluid change.
Excellent service and very good customer relationship skills by the attendees. And most importantly the car runs a lot better.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback Marty!

GV
GARY V.
11/05/2013
Very personable and excellent service
Work is well done in a timely fashion at a reasonable price
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to always doing business with you.

JJ
JEREMY/JENNIFER J.
Appleton, WI
Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2013
Local
ATF is great--they get you in and out without any issues. I'd prefer to drive from Appleton to Kaukauna just because of the service. Thanks for making it easy to schedule appointments online!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are very happy to take care of your automotive needs.

TH
TRICIA H.
10/20/2013
Good Prompt Service
The service is prompt and professional, while still being friendly. They are very accomadating.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm happy to hear you're pleased with our service.

RA
RICK A.
Dodge Ram Van
10/18/2013
trust
Took my van in to have it looked at and they found something seriously wrong with the frame. Knowing that the repair was going to b more then the van was worth, they didn't do the job i had wanted done and called me. I wasn't charged for anything they had already done and i wasn't taken advantage of. They have earned my trust and my business.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to helping you with your future automotive needs.

JOHN F.
10/10/2013
Excellent service vehicle done when promised shop is clean friendly staff
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks a bunch for the awesome feedback!!

DENNIS/KATHY B.
Pontiac Grand Am
Oil Change
Excellent service, both in customer and auto care. Thanks!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to give us the great feedback.

MARTY H.
Buick LeSabre
Friendly service
Excellent service. I appreciate you getting my vehicle in under my time schedule. Friendly service at the front desk is a plus.

JO
JEFF OR MARY ANN O.
08/16/2013
honest, intelligent service
honest recommendations, wonderful service
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Always a pleasure. Thanks for the feedback.

CHERYL M.
08/11/2013
Great Friendly service
Quotes are accurate, work done in time allotted, and explained worked done so I understood. Prices are reasonable, friendly, very helpful, exceptional customer service, and with a Smile!! Fast & efficient, will do all my service work with ATF.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. Always brings a smile to our face knowing we were able to help you.

CO
CHRIS O.
Dodge Intrepid
08/07/2013
Solved my issue
The lug nuts on my vehicle were stuck on both front tires. The L front I was able to get off, the R front I was not and broke 2 lug wrenches in the process...they were that stuck on. I purchased my tires at ATF and they did and they have free tire rotations, so I had them rotate the tires and then they solved the problem by replacing the lug nuts. They were very quick and accomodating. I dropped the car off Sunday night without their knowledge and they had the car ready by Monday at noon.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for the great feedback. I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue and in a timely manner for you.

PR
PAT R.
Wisconsin
Ford Freestyle
08/05/2013
job always done right
i trust that when you recommend work that it's needed
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thank you very much for the feedback. We pride ourselves in honest and expert repairs. Have a great day!!

JULIANNA W.
07/20/2013
ATF has my business!
I was referred to ATF by my grandfather. I was greeted with great , down to earth, honest and friendly service. They were able to diagnose the issue and get parts within a half hour, replacement and parts came to less than my quote! They have earned my business and my referral!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. Awesome that your grandfather referred us to you. We always try our best to provide prompt and honest repairs at the best price possbile.

DAWN L.
07/19/2013
customer service
could've called so the vehicle didn't needed to be brought back
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for the feedback. We apologize for not calling in advance. We look forward to the opportunity to restore any concerns.

RP
ROBERT P.
Little Chute, WI
07/11/2013
we enjoyed our visit
You did a good job with the truck and your feedback information about what was wrong with the truck was excellent...prices were reasonable...we enjoyed our visit...thank you.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback!!

CHRIS C.
Hortonville, WI
Nissan Murano
06/29/2013
Personal Service
The guys at ATF Tires make sure you get your vehicle in and out quickly, and for a fair price. Home-town service, with quality.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for the feedback. We strongly believe in supporting local businesses. Hope to see you in the future.

Marty L.
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Marty said he goes to the business all the time because they are honest.

EN
Eugene N.
Menasha, WI
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Eugene said he has been going to the buisness for years and is very satisfied with the service.

GR
Greg R.
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Greg said he was in and out in fifteen minutes, and the business got everything done that he needed.