A. T. F Tires and Service Center

Brillion, WI
Buick Rendezvous
06/25/2014
nice service people
I found after getting my new tires put on , I had spatters of the armor-all on the sides of my car, must of come off of tires. This normally would not be an issue,but I got the tires cause I need to get my mother(who is in a wheelchair) to my son's wedding . My concern is getting this grease on our formal clothes... I tried washing it off but did not seem to help...will a car wash do the trick?
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 07/02/2014

Thanks for the feedback and we appreciate the business. We always apply a tire shine to all new tires we install and have never had an issue. I do apologize if it inconvenienced you in any way. If you are still having difficulty removing the tire shine please stop down at anytime and we will gladly take care of it. I am not positive a car wash will remove the tire shine but its worth a try. I apologize for the late response. If there is anything we can do PLEASE do not hestitate to call or stop in. Have a great day!!

DICK B.
Dodge Journey
06/18/2014
service
Well explained services. No surprises
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 06/24/2014

As always thanks for the business. We grealty appreciate the feedback. Have an awesome day!

GL
GARY L.
Appleton, WI
Chevrolet Silverado
06/05/2014
fast service
appointment right on time
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 06/16/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback! Have a great day!

MARTY L.
Saturn SW2
05/18/2014
Great job as always
I've taken my vehicles to ATF for years. They are thorough and honest. Keep up the great work, guys!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 05/19/2014

Thanks Marty! We really appreciate the continued business and feedback.

TW
TONY W.
05/03/2014
Awesome service, very helpful
Easy to work with on diagnosing my truck! Fair price, fast service
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 05/07/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback Tony! Have a great day!

CR
CAROL R.
Pontiac Aztek
05/02/2014
Repairs on my son's car
I found your employees to be very helpful and friendly. Will of course return.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 05/02/2014

We thank you very much for the awesome feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a nice day!!!

JOHN F.
04/26/2014
Dependable service. Accommodating to my schedule
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 04/30/2014

Thanks for the posisitve feedback. We look forward to servicing your automotive needs.

CK
CHAD K.
Chevrolet Venture
04/15/2014
Quick without suprises
Price was in the range they quoted me, and got my vehicle in quickly.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 04/18/2014

Thank you for the feedback Chad. We hope to see you in the future for any other automotive needs you may have.

TH
TRICIA H.
03/13/2014
Curteous and efficent
They diagnose and fix the problem within a couple of hours. I like that very much.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/13/2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate the business very much!

PR
PAT R.
Freedom, WI
Ford Freestyle
03/06/2014
quality people
treat you like family
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/07/2014

Thanks for the posistive feedback. We appreciate your business very much and always look forward to serving your automotive needs.

AX
AMY X.
Saturn Ion 1
03/04/2014
Fast, friendly, reliable service.
I brought my car in for an oil change, battery, and new tires. Everyone was friendly, and my car was done in a timely manner.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/07/2014

Thank you very much for the feedback. We'll see you at your next tire rotation. Have a great day!

MIKE/AMY B.
Combined Locks, WI
03/03/2014
Wonderful service
They were quick, efficient and very helpful.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/07/2014

Thanks for the great feedback!! We appreciate the continued business.

CHERYL M.
02/22/2014
Fast, convenient; always courteous, explain what was done on vehicles Are also proactive - found something which needs to be repaired, will let you know cost and how soon it needs to be repaired.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 02/24/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback. Much appreciated!!!

MARK H.
Ford Freestar
02/03/2014
Always happy to serve you.
They always have your best interest in mind. Never any pressure to do work that you don't want or need.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 02/03/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback Mark. We appreciate the friendly comments and business.

PR
PAT R.
Wisconsin
Ford Freestyle
01/19/2014
personal service
job well done at a fair price
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thank you very much for the feedback. We always look forward to seeing you. Hoperfully next time all we'll need to do is an oil change.