Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

AH
ANGIE H.
Toyota Yaris
05/28/2019
Awesome!
Another fine job done by A-1! I can always count on great service and dependability at reasonable rates!

DE
DELMY E.
Happy Valley, OR
05/26/2019
Integrity is what makes this place so great. The fact that you know that your car issues will be resolved in atimely manner and honestly is great, another important thing is the customer service.
My car needed work done and I was told exactly what was wrong with it, I like the honesty of everyone there and especially the person in charge, he was amazing and very knowledgeable o, I will definitely return and recommend this place to every one who need to find a place that is reliable, affordable, and with great customer service experience.

GN
Geoff N.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Geoff said that the service was good. He mentioned that Brian is very knowledgeable and informative. He said that he feels that Brian is a straight shooter.

MELISSA G.
Honda Civic Si
05/21/2019
Absolutely The Best
These people are the best! I trust them completely. I've been bringing my cars to A-1 for years now. They always explain what's causing the problem and what's needed to fix it. And they do not ever mansplain. The smart and lovely women who work there would probably kick their behinds if they did.
Give them a chance to help you. You won't regret it.

MATTIE B.
Gresham, OR
Saturn Ion
05/18/2019
Love them all!
I know nothing about cars but from thesecond I walked into the door of A1 I felt like every one was very honest and welcoming! Bryan helped me and was super awesome and accommodating! I will 100% be coming back with any repairs I need in the future and I recommend this shop so much!

Vancouver, WA
Acura TL
05/14/2019
A1 Auto Service
I have an 2005 Acura TL and I could honestly say that no one knows my car better than the guys that work here at A1. I don't trust other places to take care of my car and not mess up the rest of the system or overcharge me for services I don't understand I need. The prices are more than reasonable considering the knowledge they know about my system and the work they put into it. They get the job done in a timely manner. -The other day I brought my car in a little early because I had work, and they serviced my car before my appointment time. They are a very clean dealership and detail oriented, the inside desk receptionists are always the nicest and most thoughtful people ever. One thing I could never forget were the options Brian gave me as I was choosing the oils needed for in my car. There were the options of quality, higher quality and the best of the best. It couldn't get better than that than to have those options. I knew he wanted only the best for what I could afford and what my car needed. These guys give the best experience for everyone who comes through.

Hyundai Accent
05/12/2019
Clear communication and know what they’re doing
Would recommend. Knowledgeable and straightforward.

JO
JUAN CARLOS O.
05/11/2019
Great service, always!
Once again, the A1 Automotive people provided me with great service at affordable prices. They do it every time I take my old car to them. Despite the age of the car, they always do their best to offer me the best options. Thank you for all you do!!

GS
GLEN S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/11/2019
Best place ever!
This place always does great work and has excellent customer service! I would not take my vehicle anywhere else!

NH
NICOLE H.
Oregon City, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
05/08/2019
The customer service was great! I was continuously kept up to date on the progress of my vehicle and provided a complementary vehicle while they worked on my car. I will be bringing my car back for all future work.

Joseph F.
Ford Econoline
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was pretty good.

KE
KRIS E.
Oregon City, OR
Nissan Titan
05/07/2019
Always outstanding service with fair pricing
I’ve been taking my Nissan Titan to A1 for years and they have never let me down. I also bring my wife’s Buick and my parents truck. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a shop or mechanic. Brian and Kory are super knowledgeable and have always given me fair prices and honestly.

BJ
Brittany J.
Kia Soul
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said the staff was very helpful and provided pretty great service.

RUSS M.
Happy Valley, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
05/02/2019
1992 chevy
Was able to get both my vehicles into service on the same day. Price for service was good. Work completed was excellant.

CAROL B.
05/02/2019
Great Auto Service
At A-1 they are always looking for the best way to service your vehicle. However, sometimes the best way is more than your car is worth. In our case, $1000. So their crew did some creative thinking and came up with a "temporary" solution that only cost $50 (+diagnostics). Of course, there was no guarantee as to length of time for this fix, but it was that or nothing as far as we were concerned. Awesome job!

GS
GALEN S.
Honda Fit
04/30/2019
Always forthright and helpful.
I bought a Honda Fit for my daughter at an auction. The vehicle has LOTS of miles and I wanted A1 to check it out. With as many miles as this thing has, it's guaranteed that something will need work. The crew pulled the car apart, identified the problem areas and started work on it right away. I had the car back mid-day the following day. Bryan, the manager, was no-holds barred with his desire to inform me of this car's needs and I appreciate that honesty, the efficiency of the shop's work, and their reasonable prices. Irecommend this shop every opportunity I get.

Chevrolet Pickup
04/28/2019
Happy first time customer
The service on my truck was great. The tech reviewed all my concerns and addressed them to my complete satisfaction. I also was kept updated as to the nature of their findings during the inspection.

DE
DIANE E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/24/2019
I’ve been using A1 Auto for years... great service... wonderful neighborhood business... my family and friends agree! We will never go elsewhere!

LC
LINDA C.
Toyota Matrix
04/23/2019
IF
If I didn’t have A-1 Automotive as my mechanics I’d sell my car and stop driving.

Sam C.
Toyota T100
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he has been going to this business for years and Bryan the manager is knowledgeable about his vehicle. He always gives him advice on his vehicle.