Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

WW
WENDY W.
05/07/2020
Very good service and super nice people!!
I always have a great experience here, the people are super nice and honest. The price compared to the dealership you can't beat!! I will continue to do business here!

PH
PAULA H.
05/05/2020
Knowledgable, great service!
I appreciate the expertise, and excellent customer service!

DE
Diane E.
04/30/2020
Great neighborhood business!
I’ve been a customer for many years and have friends and family that have transferred their business here also. We will never go anywhere else... even my dog knows where the treats are kept😃

YH
Yvonne H.
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Yvonne said they've always done for them, they are really nice, easy to work with, and they do a good job.

DE
DIANE E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/28/2020
Great people
I’ve been going here for years and will never take my vehicle anywhere else. My family and friends are satisfied customers as well. Wonderful people and a valued neighborhood business.

KD
Kim D.
Tillamook, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Kim said he brought his vehicle in for repairs they did most of it except for the blinker, they told him he needed a blinker switch, they replaced it and it still has a shortage issue. Other than this they did a really good on the motor and heater fan.

LH
Lily H.
Tualatin, OR
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rochelle. She said they always get them in right away, they look everything over, and they never have any problems.

VW
VICKIE W.
04/18/2020
Diagnostic accuracy
A1 Automotive has been servicing my vehicle since I purchased it brand new in 2012 and never once have they let me down. The always provide excellent service professionalism and the comfort of knowing that my vehicle is in good hands. I recommend them highly!

EC
EMMANUEL C.
Happy Valley, OR
04/18/2020
Excellent work
I'm gonna put in one word, Awesome!

BRIAN H.
Mercury Sable
04/15/2020
Quality service with excellent customer service.
During this unsettling time of social distancing and limitation of movement, A-1 Automotive goes well beyond the normal customer service, in that they will pick up your automobile, fix it, and deliver it to you. They are the best!

JEAN P.
Jeep Liberty
04/13/2020
Great service and timely manner
Thank you for your advice and taking time to help out will pass along to other friends for your service

SJ
STEVE & TERESA J.
04/11/2020
Best service at any auto repair place ive been to
First, A1 is close to me. A 10 minute walk so it is convenient.
Second, it is an AAA recommended service center.
Third, it was recommended by my daughter who had high praise for the service.

High marks to the staff. They are always welcoming and very communicative, especially Bryan who i have mostly dealt with.

KG
KELLY G.
Clackamas, OR
04/10/2020
The people who work here are more than just doing there job. They are like family to us. I appreciate the hard work and diligence in taking care of the vehicles that take care of our families.

ROBIN S.
04/05/2020
Standard oil change
As always.. great work by the A1 team. Clean environment and all precautions taken to protect everyone.

TN
THUY N.
Beaverton, OR
Acura RSX
04/05/2020
Responsible and professional
I brought my car to this place for replacing auto mounts and oil leak. They have done a good job. Now my car runs well and smooth. In addition they are very honest. When they estimated things needed to fix on my car, the cost was higher due to More stuffs needed to be replaced however after fixed the car, they charge me less since there are less things needed to be replaced. I am very happy and feel secure when I know that I can totally trust this automobile shop to take care of my car.