Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

DE
DIANE E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/24/2019
I’ve been using A1 Auto for years... great service... wonderful neighborhood business... my family and friends agree! We will never go elsewhere!

LC
LINDA C.
Toyota Matrix
04/23/2019
IF
If I didn’t have A-1 Automotive as my mechanics I’d sell my car and stop driving.

Sam C.
Toyota T100
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he has been going to this business for years and Bryan the manager is knowledgeable about his vehicle. He always gives him advice on his vehicle.

KF
KIAN F.
04/17/2019
Always good
Bryan is great, friendly and helpful.

TA
TAYLOR A.
Chevrolet HHR
04/10/2019
Consistent trustworthy care
I am always pleased when I visit A-1 Automotive. They are reliable, pleasant to coordinate with and are always spot-on with their upfront estimates. Happy to drive the extra 10 minutes to visit these folks because I know my car will always be in good hands!

Robert R.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was excellent, he is very pleased.

ROWENA S.
Cadillac DeVille
04/07/2019
Great and Friendly service. Always the most friendly and helpful service! I would/and do recommend to everyone. You should try A-1 Automotive and see for yourself. Tell all of your friends, you will not be disappointed.

MIKE B.
Mazda CX-5
04/06/2019
Consistently top-nothc
Brian and crew always provide great service and great coomunication. I never feel pressured and consistently get the info and advice that I need. It’s so great to have a shop that I trust.

Carl S.
Hood River, OR
Jeep Comanche
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the business always treats him good. He said the service was good.

BW
BILL W.
Vancouver, WA
03/26/2019
The work, the folks that work here, all of it great.
I continue to have my vehicles serviced here, from my diesel truck, to my 2 Toyotas. I won't go anywhere else. Hands down, A-1 Automotive continues to show exemplary service in all facets, from the actual work, to the cost, and to great folk that work there. Can't be beat anywhere else around. As always, thank you A-1 for continuing to be there for me when I need you.

KL
KELLY L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/24/2019
Awesome employees
They are always friendly and willing to help. They follow up to make sure everything is good with the work they performed.

LC
LINDA C.
Toyota Matrix
03/24/2019
Experience
My experiences with A-1 Automotive are two-fold. The first is maintenance on my car which has been going on for over 15 years. The second is a presence of community. Yes A-1 Automotive is a community of dedicated men and women who strive for serving those who walk through the doors and or call on the phone. I've experienced times when it has nothing to do with my car, but what's happening with my family and or the world at large. A-1 has my loyalty and commitment.

LA
LOGAN A.
03/23/2019
extremely helpful crew
brian helped me out with my Toyota 4Runner that was having an exhaust problem. he consistently went above and beyond to make sure my car was serviced on time and did thorough and excellent work. i couldn’t recommend A1 enough.

MICHELLE H.
Clackamas, OR
Dodge Journey
03/16/2019
Top Notch
I seldom write reviews, preferring a more direct approach to give feedback. However, Brian and his staff are such a great team that everyone needs to know about this shop!. From your first point of contact until you are given back your keys, you will be treated with utmost professionalism. I have called on many occasions, they are always willing to listen no matter how busy they are. They don't get "riled up" and act like they are too busy to talk to you and that whatever else they are doing is more important! The receptionists are so organized and friendly. The guys in the shop know their stuff and have figured out the issues with my quirky car on more than one occasion despite my inept description of the problem. If you need a competent mechanic who is HONEST and won't try to rip you off or upsale you THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! Trust me, you will have no complaints and you too will realize they are the best in town. Don't be fooled by the small, unassuming appearance. The name says it all A-1!

BL
BRANDON L.
Nissan Sentra
03/12/2019
Fair and Honest
Took my Nissan Sentra to another repair shop.. They told me what's wrong with car that didn't add up.. Took it to A-1.. They took a second look and determined all I needed was brakes.. Saved me a bundle and really appreciate their honesty.

Brandon

Mike H.
Scion xB
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business is honest and up front and affordable. He wanted to thank Bryan and his crew.

MIKE B.
Ford Expedition
03/10/2019
Honest and awesome!
I took my expedition in to have some work done. Bryan and everyone else at A-1 did a phenomenal job getting my truck running and didn't try and charge me to fix stuff that I could totally fix myself. It's tough to find honest mechanics but you can trust the people at A-1.
Thanks guys!

RYAN W.
03/06/2019
Straight forward
Straight froward diagnostic and repair, no upsell.
Great work.
Good price.

Christy M.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Christy said the business had good customer service.

CAROL B.
03/04/2019
Quick, excellent service!
The last shop we used wanted us to leave the car all day for a simple oil change. A-1 gave me an appointment, and had it done in a reasonable time, while I waited. Love it!