Latest Review over 1 year ago

BC
Bernie C.
Reisterstown, MD
09/16/2017
These folks know the Powerstroke !!
Allen is one of those guys who knows his business. His experience is quickly apparent. Aberts charges me for an hour of diagnosis of my 6.0L problems. He was helpful and honest about what my truck would likely need to fix the issues. He kmowz these trucks ! Glad I found Abert's Automotive. They are professionals at their craft.

PP
Peggy P.
Westminster, MD
09/13/2017
Friendly reliable service
Work done well. Done on time. Let us know what else needed for car but not pushy about it. Felt they wanted to do the best for us.

PC

Bradd A.
Glenville, PA
09/08/2017
Clean, professional and knowledgeable
Top notch shop with attention to detail. Where else can you go for a simple oil change where the technician uses a rag to open and close your hood and door so he doesn't touch your paint with greasy hands. Not to mention cleans the chassis of your vehicle after he drains your oil. Allan and his crew take pride and ownership of every vehicle they service. Can't say that about many automotive shops at this day and age!

HS
Holly S.
09/01/2017
Honest reliable service
We had our vehicle that was having serious unknown issues inspected at Aberts Automotive, and we received an honest diagnosis of the issue and a recommendation to take it to a dealer it would be repaired at no cost to us. We were prepared to pay Aberts to have it fixed, so you have to appreciate the honesty. We highly recommend Aberts and will be returning when we have our next automobile issue.

John A.
Westminster, MD
08/27/2017
Straight-forward
Work explained, then completed to satisfaction.

TN

White Hall, MD
Ford
08/14/2017
EXCELLENT
I cant say enough about them. They have gone above and beyond to help me out with my commercial fleet. Even with emergency repairs. Place is top notch

FH
Faye H.
08/13/2017
Knowledgable service staff and friendly service

David M.
08/09/2017
EXCELLENT customer service!
Alan fixed my problem in no time.

John C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/06/2017
August 2017
Customer service was great. They were able.to complete the.work.quickly,and their rates.were.reasonable.

GH
Gary H.
GMC Pickup
08/01/2017
They know what they have to do and they do it. I nerver had to wait a long time for my car or truck when serviced
They have always done good by me

HE
Hamilton E.
Butler, MD
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/29/2017
Reliable work
Recently purchased a new pickup and the first oil change is free at the dealership. I just hit 3000 miles and chose to bring it to Aberts instead.

RL

Craig B.
Ram 1500
07/25/2017
Great
Descent prices, it's nice to have a reception area and receptionist that most typical garages dont have. Very organized. Will to help with last minute things.