RV
Rob V.
Westminster, MD
07/01/2017
A+
Always too notch service when we take our cads to Aberts. They are knowledgeable and very honest. We will never take our cars anywhere else.

CF
Chuck F.
GMC Sierra
06/29/2017
Absolutely the Best
Alan and his crew are the best I have ever dealt with for auto and truck repairs. There is a reason they are always busy.

TP
Terry P.
06/29/2017
Oil change and rotate tires
Fair and honest.

Matt C.
Upperco, MD
06/26/2017
Very professional, I know my truck is in good hands !
I was going out of town and they squeezed me in at the last second, very accommodating thanks Alan

RF
Rick F.
Millers, MD
06/21/2017
Reliable honest service
We are never anxious when we bring our vehicles to Aberts. We are confident that not only will the service be excellent but we are dealing with an honest knowledgeable business

WM
Will M.
06/20/2017
Always Dependable Aberts Automotive
On the Saturday of the Memorial Day Holiday weekend (May 27) the mechanism of the driver's side front window of my Dodge Caravan made a loud crack and the entire glass window slid down inside the door panel. Early Tuesday morning (after the holiday weekend) I placed a call to Aberts and was cheerfully greeted by Sarah who quickly scheduled an appointment. I dropped my vehicle off at 8:00 am and before 9:00 am I received a call with the complete estimate and scope of the job that needed to be done. Aberts had all the parts in stock and by 2:00 pm I received a called to say my vehicle was ready to be picked up. Upon arrival at Aberts I had the opportunity to talk with Bryant Renfro, the Technician who worked on my vehicle. Not only was the work done completely and expertly Bryant even went the extra mile to remove the duck tape residue from where I had taped plastic over the missing window area. I continue to take my vehicle(s) to Aberts for the expert, trusted service I receive. I will continue to recommend Aberts to my family and friends. Excellent service, great prices and super, trustworthy personnel. Thanks to Alan and all of his staff. As always, a shout out to Luther, the founder of Aberts as he enjoys retirement.

Marty D.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/20/2017
Great mechanics, fair prices
You are reading these reviews in search of the right auto repair shop. Auto repair costs are never easy for me so I can't afford to get it fixed twice. That's why my vehicles go to Aberts, always fixed right the first time. Give this group a chance to show you. Your search for the "right" shop ends here. Marty Duggan

Rickey R.
RAM ProMaster 2500
06/17/2017
Promadter diesel service
Very pleased ,all folks friendly very honest repairs done quickly and professional. Fair $

HE
Hamilton E.
Butler, MD
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/14/2017
Always done right
Aberts is one of the few service businesses I've experienced where I consistently get a great job without the worry of being overcharged. I have dealt with Alan for years because he knows my trucks inside and out.

Jen C.
Infiniti G37
06/14/2017
High quality service that is friendly and honest
We have been customers at Aberts for 10 years and have always received the best service. The staff is always friendly, honest and knowledgeable.

David M.
Honda Accord
06/08/2017
GREAT service and GREAT customer service!
Alan did a GREAT job as ALWAYS! He is keeping my old Honda as good as new. Sarah's (customer service) pleasant
attitude was most helpful.

SD
Scott D.
06/08/2017
customer service by caring owner
always helpful when I have a problem

JJ
Jamie J.
Hampstead, MD
Chevrolet Silverado
06/07/2017
Water pump/belt replacement
Haven't driven the truck much other than from the shop to home, but seems to be running fine. Work performed seems to be done in a professional and timely manner at a reasonable price (initially). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only complaint I have is that the price I was quoted and expected to pay for the work done was not the price that I actually paid. The actual price was approximately $100 higher and nobody relayed that information to me. When I questioned them why it was so much higher, I was told that the drive belt tensioner was more expensive than they anticipated. When I looked at the invoice, the part was only $60 anyway, so I'm not quite sure where the $100 came from. I reluctantly paid and left feeling a little uneasy.

TD
Tom D.
06/01/2017
My 2005 F350
Alan was able to precisely identify reason for the codes on my check engine light and recommend the correct repair . Alan has the experience and equipment to make all types of automotive repairs. He took time to look at other potential problems with my truck and recommend repairs before we take longer trips this summer. Alan is very experienced AND shows a lot of passion in his work. I recommend ABERTS to anyone needing automotive repairs particularly Deisel Trucks...... Tom Davis , Freeland MD

SD
Scott D.
Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2017
Called them as a new customer - no history, with a blown engine. They accepted the tow with all of 10 minutes notice, and had a quote to me in 24 hours.
Very responsive, friendly, and respectable turnaround to order and replace an engine in my son's car. Only had it back for a day so far, so time will tell if any problems pop up, but I sincerely doubt it. I look forward to going back again when I need future auto work!

HE
Hamilton E.
Butler, MD
05/28/2017
Always a satisfied customer
If you want a surprise bill, go to a dealer and more times than not you'll get one. I continue to go to Aberts because the mechanics are capable and I never have to worry about being overcharged.

Michael S.
05/25/2017
excellent service and great customer relations
would recommend to everyone for great service and reliabilty

FH
Faye H.
Acura RDX
05/23/2017
Reasonable prices along with great service
Reasonable prices along with great service. Their work has always been top of the line. Very dependable and pleasant people

Justin K.

Rob V.
Westminster, MD
05/13/2017
Always Dependable
We once again had a wonderful experience with Alan and the Aberts team. We appreciate their efforts to help us determine what is a desperate fix and what can wait a few weeks. We always feel that our car is in excellent hands and we will never take it any where else.